Author has written 11 stories for Doctor Who, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Persona Series, and Shingeki no Kyojin/進撃の巨人.
Hi! I don't tell people my real name, so you can call me Xan or FallingStarXan because of that one character I made once upon a time. Now I will reveal to you many irrelevant details about myself:
1. I have a deviously complicated brain when it comes to plot. I love to make irrelevant parts of a story fit together -- that's why fanfiction is fun.
2. I set great store by grammatical, orthological, canonical, and scientific accuracy.
3. I am a gigantic nerd :)
4. I love Doctor Who, Hetalia, Star Trek, BBC Sherlock, Homestuck, MLP:FiM, Persona 4, anything by Joss Whedon, and any book by Dianna Wynne Jones, Sherri Tepper, and a bunch of other sci-fi/fantasy writers.
5. Any story written by me will have some amount of a) mindscrew, b) science fiction, c) philosophy, d) political commentary, or e) fun. Usually a combination of the lot.
6. I write really long reviews, even for stories I don't think are amazing. I believe in constructive criticism. I never flame, but I will point out if I think something's amiss. I have little patience for bad writing, but I try to see the good in most works.
7. I'm actually a very friendly person online, or at least I try my best to be pleasant to everyone.
8. I am very busy right now, so I will not be updating my stories. I don't know if I will ever go back to them, either, but I'll stick around, in case.
'Currently' Working On:
Warp and Weft: My first try at a Persona 4 fanfiction; playing with characterization and a genderbent universe.
The Men From Earth: A crossover between Axis Powers Hetalia and Doctor Who full of action, suspense, drama, humor, romance, and contemplation on the true nature of mankind.
ALL OTHER UNFINISHED STORIES ARE ON HIATUS. ALSO THEY ARE SORT OF EMBARRASSINGLY AMATEURISH. I WROTE THEM FOR PRACTICE AS MUCH AS I DID FOR THE ART.
People I know who deserve mentioning:
secooper87: writes really high-quality Doctor Who fanfiction, and has given me much-needed story help (thanks!)
InsanityUnleased: for the extremely sweet fan-fanfiction sequel to my story 'Scrabble'
Jimmy Collins: REALLY great author, wonderful reviewer, works are all must-reads