Author has written 3 stories for Kuroshitsuji, Inuyasha, and Naruto.
Let's see... where do I start? I am a lady who had just recently discovered that I have a penchant for reading yaoi... don't know when and where it started actually, but I guess I would have to blame Teito Klein and Frau Birkin for the current state that I am in now. I thought that they made such a cute pair when I read my first yaoi story about them.
But after I wandered off into the Kuroshitsuji world, everything just went haywire as I couldn't seem to get enough of this couple. Well needless to say, I am now completely hooked and I don't think I'll stop any time soon.
What would I like to do in the near future? Write at least one decent fanfic about Sebastian and Ciel or Frau and Teito. Which ever comes first. :)
What else? Oh, yeah, aside from these two anime, I also like HunterxHunter (Hisoka is just so sexy!), Naruto, XXXholic, Beelzebub, (I think Oga Tatsumi makes such a cute dad for Baby Beel, don't yah think? However, for the life of me, I just cannot see him in a relationship with another guy... Hmmm... I guess I stereotyped him to be the eternal macho type... I think, he's just lovable in that manner...) Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan and Inuyasha among others.
FAVORITE YAOI MANGAS:
1. Junjou Romantica - Usami-Sensei and Misaki are just the best! Yay!
2. Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
3. Love Stage
4. Royal Fiance
5. The Kuroneko Series by Sakyou Aya-Sensei (Shingo and Keiichi are so cute together! Kyaaaa!!!)
6. Crimson Spell
7. Blood Honey
8. Himananode Hajimete Mimashita
9. You're my love prize in view finder
10. Koishite Daddy
11. Sorenari ni Shinken desu by Asou Kai-Sensei
12. Under Grand Hotel-just finished reading this manga and OMG!!! Sword and Sen are just so HOT!!!!!
13. Himegoto Asobi-this couple's so cute! one can't help but fall in-love with takafumi-sensei. hehehe!!!
14. Books under Sakuragi Yaya-Sensei (Yume Musubi, Koi Musubi; Himegoto Asobi; Just 20 cm Away from You; and, Calorie)
15. Rutta to Kodama - I am so in-love with them. so cute!
16. Ikumen datte koishimasu
17. Beast and Feast - Hyoudou so cute when he's sporting those cute doggy ears and tail. ;P
18. Aishuu by Minase Masara-Sensei (I like her other works too!)
19. Kawaii Hito-Cute and Kawaii Hito-Pure by Takaoka Mizumi-Sensei
20. Yebisu Celebrities by Iwamoto-sensei
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the Realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage