Author has written 8 stories for Hetalia - Axis Powers, Ouran High School Host Club, and Game of Thrones.
I have changed this profile and will be the only writer instead of this being a joint project. Wish me luck!
Some things about me: I am
1. A (beautiful, charming, loving, wonderful, and humble) woman in my last years of undergraduate college.
2. I like boys and girls and I like reading fan fiction where boys love boys, boys love girls, and girls love girls. I am not picky.
3. I like sunny weather. Rain is okay if I am inside and can watch it without getting wet. It makes me introspective to watch the rain; it makes me very grumpy to actually get wet. Like most cats (possibly a reason why I am so fond of the creatures. That and they are so cute!)
4. I like lists. They will show up. Sometimes in my writing. It happens. Like choppy, short sentences. (ha ha)
Some of my favorite anime/manga, books, movies, and the characters (with the pairings of my choice) are...
1. HETALIA!!!! So in love with America (thank you Himaruya for making America so cute, with so many other cute boys to pair him with). I am not that particular on pairings for America (as long as he is on bottom, sorry Alfred!). I do have a thing for Can/Ame, Romerica, and Rus/Ame. But I will like pretty much any pairing with America in it as bottom. I also like Fem!America. For the other countries: FrUk/UkFr (don't care), GerIta, AustriaXHungaryxPrussia (threesomes are AWESOME). Honestly I don't care.
2. Harry Potter: I love Hermione. I love Emma Watson. I like Harry Potter and love Daniel Black. That does not mean I support only their pairings and rejoice at stories that cast Ron, Snape, Ginny, Dumbledore, etc. as horrible people. I do not bash any characters and really won't read any fan fiction that does. I don't care how much Ron can seem like a dick, Snape (in the books, because let's face it, Alan Rickman made Snape the likeable, sex god in the movies with his voice, charisma, and acting) can seem like a petty, stalker dick, Molly can seem like an overprotective, out-of-touch bitch, and Dumbledore can seem like a shadow dark lord; they were all lovingly crafted and written as more than one dimensional characters by the author and we should respect that as fans of her novels. The only characters I think she made to be universally hated were Voldemort, Bellatrix, and Umbridge. And of those three, I am pretty sure Umbridge is the most hated. I don't mind reading her being bashed. What can I say? Everyone has their little exceptions to the rules.
3. Naruto: I like Sakura. I like pretty much all the characters. I think Naruto is a little too perfect and Sasuke could have been written better to allow us to sympathize with him more, but for the most part I think the characters are solid. Doesn't mean I still don't like Sakura the best. ;)
4. Lord of the Rings: Legolas and Gimli are awesome. They have great banter and they are just fun. Then again I think all the characters were pretty cool. I just can't stop the prettiness that is Legolas and the shear epic of all that is Gimli from eroding my mind. They are like brain crack, and I am loving it!
5. Yu Yu Hakusho: Kurama. Yes, I have a weakness for pretty things. Sue me. His personality is really neat and I love to get introspective on his character and experiment in my mind how old he is and what his perspective on humanity is. He is a character that is an outsider living in an insider's body so it gives such an interesting balance.
NEW STUFF: May 25, 2012
Secondly I am going to start a new story soon and have decided to make a crossover with Game of Thrones and Hetalia. It will be kind of strange I know, but I really love Tyrion and I think I have a fun idea of how to do it. More details to follow!
LASTLY, I PROMISE! I am going to add a new section to my profile to make easy viewing for all my stories to go under. I guess I am a little bit OCD, but I plan on having a completed section, a working section, and "a-one-shot-that-could-be-made-into-something-more-if-you-guys-want" section.
Another thing, I want to thank Ashynarr and shamelessly promote her work. Her stories are incredible and she is letting me steal-- I mean adopt-- one of her bunnies. She is also willing to beta the story for me. Please check out her stories, they are super incredible and a lot of fun. I love you Ashynarr, you are my hero!!
Love Magic Madness: A multi-chapter bunny adopted from Ashynarr, one of my heroes (like Alfred). Basically check out her Bunnies For Your Amusement and go to chapter 2. The story premise is that one of England's spells goes very, very wrong and causes the North American Twins to become the objects of lust for all the other countries. So they have to protect their vital regions while collecting the magical ingredients to stop the spell before World War 3 erupts (because not only are the Nations infected, but it trickles down to their people. So there are a lot of diplomatic issues.). Can the twins do it in time or are they doomed to become one of the other Nations' sex twins? Summary: With a little help from the fey, England has made life very exciting for the North American Twins. Now watch as they try to break the spell and protect their vital regions from all the other insane Nations! I already have a request for a couple of random pairings from a reviewer, and I will take other ones as well. Just know that both twins are equally being lusted for and that even if you see some sexy fun time of your favorite pairing, the Nations are under a spell so that will most likely not be the "end" pairing!
Here Comes the Bride: This is a multi-chapter bunny I got from Coffee-Flavored Fate. Basically Romano and America were married very young by a sneaky France to get England and Spain to stop being jerks to each other. And then... everyone kind of forgot about it. Fast-forward to the future and the secret's out. Now Romano and America have to get married while dealing with interfering families, insane paparazzi, and dealing with their growing feelings for each other. Luckily they have France to help them... especially since their brothers are a little bit... scary. Summary: France was tired of England and Spain allows fighting so, using the Power of Love and no small amount of alcohol, joined them together through their adorable babies. Now those babies are all grown up and wondering how on earth they are going to deal with married life when the media, Nations, and people are so dead set against them. Rated M for language and some mature content.
My Fair American: This is a piece of Ouran High School Host Club and Hetalia, and I made it for my darling Sisca. You are my love and inspiration! Just a little story about one young American Nation trying to win back her brothers' affection. But the F.E.C. part of F.A.C.E family are not so easy to woo... good for her that at the OHSHC, the boys (and one cross-dressing girl) will do anything to help a young maiden in need! Summary: America needs help! Luckily she has the Ouran Host Club to help her win her brothers back. Should be simple, right?
Tales of America: This is just my little ideas section. They will be things that could MAYBE be stories on their own someday or they are just little asides from bigger stories. Most should be funny. Some maybe sad. It's just a little place for me to put errant thoughts that otherwise won't leave me alone. Summary: A place for the little ideas and baby stories that I need to clear from my head. Some may stay as one-shots and drabbles, others may grow into stories of their own. A lot of stories will have Fem!America because she needs more love. I hope you enjoy these. Welcome to the Creative Half-Thought Out Stories Part of my mind. Rated M for future naughty things.
1. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle):Carizzle
2. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color and favorite animal): Red Kitten
3. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Coleen Delaware
4. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name): Ruhcally
5. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Lavendar Water
6. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mothers middle name): Renee
7. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Goldie
Name twelve of your favorite Hetalia characters in any order!
4. France (OMG! FACE, why do I love thee?)
5. North Italy
11. Romano/South Italy
1) Have you ever read a 5/10 fic before?
-Italy/Germany. In that order... yes. It was on the kink meme, and it was SO hot. ((blushie))
2) Do you think 3 is hot? How hot?
-England. Yes, I think he's hot. How hot? Is he wearing his pirate gear??? ;) But he is always at least an 8 or a 9 (with 1 being vomit ugly and 10- words cannot describe the hotness)
3) What would happen if 6 got pregnant?
-Hungary. Either Austria or Prussia has been a naughty boy. ;) Now we just need to see who the father is...
4) Do you recall any good fics about 9?
-Russia. Yes. There are quite a few that I have in my favorites. Of course, he's usually paired with America in them. I have no shame on that.
5) Do 7 and 2 make a good couple?
-Prussia & Canada. Well if you ask most people on here these two are pretty much canon. But yeah, they're cute together.
6) 4/8 or 4/9?
-France/Belarus or France/Russia? Oh, um well there is historical backing to France/Russia, and I think we all know that Belarus only has eyes for one man.
7) What would happen if 7 discovered 3 and 8 in a secret relationship?
-Prussia, England/Belarus. I think Prussia would very unwisely try to tease Belarus about being in a relationship with someone other than Russia. And then he would end up in the hospital. For a very LONG time.
8) Make a summary of at least 20 words for a 2/6 fic.
-Canada/Hungary. "It started with her setting out to prove he was gay and either in an incestuous relationship with either his twin brother or his older half-brother from France, or he was sleeping with that crazy German albino. He set out to prove her wrong. And somehow they managed to find love in each other."
9) Is there such a thing as a 4/10 romantic fluff story?
-France/Germany. I don't think so. I guess there could be one at there though. It is France after all.
10) Suggest a title for a 5/1 Hurt/Comfort fic.
-Italy/America. "Pasta and Chicken-Noodle Soup for the American Soul."
11) What kind of plot would you use for a 3/11 fic?
-England/Romano. Probably one where these two get drunk and then talk to Japan who tells them that they are both tsunderes and they decide, while drunk, if they've got to be something they aren't sure how to pronounce... maybe they can try being it together.
12) Has anyone of your friends read a 7 het? or a 9 slash?
-Prussia het, or Russia slash? I'm pretty sure they've read (or written) Russia slash.
13) if you wrote a song fic about 9, what would you chose?
-"My December" by Linkin Park
14) If you wrote a 2/3/6 fic, what would be the warning?
-Canada/England/Hungary. Female dom, voyeurism, F/M/M and lots of British swearing. And pirates.
15) What pick-up line might 8 use on 5?
-Belarus on Italy. Wow. Um.
Bela: You are not big brother, but you'll do.
Italy: ((shivers)) Uh, Pretty, Knife Lady... ah I don't know
Bela: I will feed you pasta
Italy: VE! Okay.
16) Write a drabblefic for 10/8.
-Germany/Belarus. Um. Maybe later... I am stretching things a bit already with the Belarus/England and Belarus/Italy (Because she always tops.)
17) What would happen if 7 walked in on 2 and 12 having sex?
-Prussia, Canada/Spain. He would join in. Screaming about how his awesome five meters needs to be a part of this.
18) What kind of plot would you use if 4 wanted to de-flower 1.
-France/America. Well the easiest one is always the Revolutionary War. But I think the Louisiana Purchase was a really big real estate buy for a very small amount and I think we might all know why... ;)
19) Would you write 2/4/5?
-Canada/France/Italy. I could see it... maybe I don't know. Not a huge fan of Franada.
20) What might 10 scream in a moment of great passion?
Germany. "THIS WAS BETTER THAN THE BOOK TOLD ME IT WOULD BE!"
21) When was the last time you read a fic about 5?
Italy. A story only about Italy or having Italy as the main character? Awhile ago. But I did read a story he was in just this morning.
22) What is 6's super-secret kink?
Hungary. Well we all know her love of yaoi... so I could see her liking some girl/girl stuff too. ;)
23) Would 11 shag 9? Drunk or sober?
-Romano & Russia. I think Romano would be too scared to get it up sober. But being drunk I could see his Italian mafia side coming out, so I say drunk.
24) If 3 and 7 got together who tops?
England or Prussia. Oh gosh. That's a tough one. Is England in pirate or empire mode? Then yes. You know what. England tops. He's hot when he tops. Although with France that's another story. Otherwise, England tops.
25) "1 and 9 are in a happy relationship until 9 runs off with 4. 1 broken hearted, has a one night stand with 11 and a brief unhappy affair with 12, then follows the advice of 5 and finds true love with two." What title would you give this fic?
America and Russia are in a happy relationship until Russia runs off with France (I guess Russia is having flashbacks from his empire days). America broken-hearted (poor baby), has a one night stand with Romano (because Italians are the best for forgetting bad ex-boyfriends) and a brief unhappy affair with Spain (that would be hot for a little while, but America likes to be on the go to much for nap-loving Spain, plus Romano might not be happy with this), then follows the advice of Italy (Italians know love baby) and finds true love with Canada (CAN/US SHIPPING FOREVER!). Either "Finding the True North" or "Geographically Coming Back to You." I think I like the first title better.
26) How would you feel about a 7/8 canon?
Belarus/Prussia. I don't think it would work. Ever.
America is more than just an idiot, and he is more complex than the world gives him credit for.
Do not stereotype us or hate us just because you don't like someone who's different than you.
He's a superpower for a reason. (We made the Soviet Union back down in Cuba!)
America is the melting pot of nations. (Who else can say that?) (New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco...)
We're still the only country to have put people on the Moon. (After 40 years!) (Fuck Russia's rover!)
If America falls, everyone else does too. (Hello, we buy/sell 1/4 of the world's resources!)
We invented Star Trek, which in turn led to the invention of a lot of the stuff we use today.
We know more about World History than the world knows about US History.
Why do more than a million people move to the US each year if we're such a terrible place?
Alfred F. Jones is fucking awesome, period.
Please post this in your profile if you agree, and add your name. Lapis Lazuli Ichigo, Ashynarr, 91RedRoses
Canada is not invisible; he is a bad-ass and even his brother knows it.
Just because Britain took credit for a lot of Canada's efforts doesn't mean he wasn't there.
Canada is the only Nation that America completely trusts to watch his back.
Canada invented walkie-talkies, Standard Time, pagers, telephones, jetliners, electric wheelchairs, prosthetic hands, the gas mask, sonar, basketball, IMAX, insulin, electron microscopes, G-suits, plexiglass, garbage bags, alkaline batteries, cardiac pacemakers, electric ovens, kerosene, egg cartons, snowmobiles, paint rollers, wood pulp paper, peanut butter, and, of course, ice hockey. Eat it bitches!
Canada has defeated the United States before. It was called the War of 1812 and it culminated in the White House being burned down by Canadian, not British troops. America is still embarrassed by it and skims over it in history classes.
Canada became an organized country in 1867 but did not gain his full independence until 1982. It was done quietly and without any bloodshed... unlike his brother.
Canada was in both World Wars from the beginning and contributed far more to the war effort than his brother.
They have free healthcare. And they've legalized marijuana and gay marriage.
Vimy Ridge - Germany is still afraid of Canada because of the ass-kicking he got from that.
Matthew Williams is amazing, and don't you forget it!
Please post this in your profile if you agree, and add your name. Ashynarr, 91RedRoses
You know you live in 2009 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they dont have a screenname or my space
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage
For the contest at the end of chapter 3, congrats to our winners: MizuKitsune10, kitlinausa, and Anonymous Void. The contest is now over! Let's give our three contestants a round of applause!!!!!!!
As always, Much Love! 91RedRoses