Author has written 24 stories for Wolves of the Beyond, Kane Chronicles, Soul Eater, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club, Shingeki no Kyojin/進撃の巨人, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
I'm Sky but you may all call me Arthur..It's a long story that's really not so long so...don't ask...
I am in LOVE with Hetalia, Soul Eater, and Black Butler...Mostly Hetalia though.
I am a Prussia girl. One day, Prussia will form as a powerful nation again and when it does, I will be singing Mein Gott at the top of my lungs all day.
I also love Italy, simply because he's absolutely adorable.
Though, if we get into the topic of Yandere!Italy then, he's just drop dead sexy.
Same with Pirate!Iggy and Punk!Iggy.
One of my best friends in real life has a fanfiction account, queenlmno...So...If you see her ranting in the reviews, pay no attention. She's usually just jokin' around. Love ya, London!
Fav Characters in Hetalia :
1) In all his awesomeness, Prussia
2) Italy, because he's TOO CUTE
3) England, mostly as a Pirate or a Punk as I said earlier
4) Russia, because one of my best friends online loves him so I love him as well
5) Hungary, because she's the manliest country of them all AND she's a yaoi fangirl
6) Germany, because all to often I have to play 'Germany' when my little sister acts like Italy.
7) Chibi!Romano, because he's all cute and fowl-mouthed when he was little!
8) Spain, because he's another part of the BTT and DAT ASS.
9) Francey-Pants, DO. NOT. ASK. WHY. I-It's...complicated, okay?
10) Belarus, mostly because she's the only person who can scare Russia. I respect and fear her for it. Gotta love the crazy stalker.
If you get way too excited for books, movies, etc. to come out, copy this into your profile
REASONS TO JOIN THE DARK SIDE (If you wish to join add this list to your profile):
1. We have cookies
2. Meet the recruitment bunny!
3. You get a cool dark cape that covers your whole body!
4. You get a really cool crazy laugh! Practice with me, people: MWA HAHAHAHA cough cough!
5. You get to walk out of shadows mysteriously and freak out the good guys!
6. One word: UNDERLINGS! Someone to get things for you when you're too lazy to do them yourself... Now that's the life!
7. Money, Money, Money : Ever notice that we are usually much richer than the good guys?
8. SCREW COOKIES, WE GOT YAOI!
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
You know your obsessed with Hetalia when...bold apply
1. You start laughing hysterically at maps
2. You go "Aww" when you see two or more flags together
3. You've learned more history from it than from an actual history class
4. You debate about details like whether the number on America's back is supposed to be 50 or 96...with supporting screenshots
5. You watch APH MADs (Music videos/parodies)
6. You got a Nico Nico Douga account despite not knowing a single word of Japanese so you could watch even more APH MADs.
7. You dress up in a scarf and party hat and sit behind a receptionist's desk for Halloween.
8. World War II starts sounding romantic.
9. Your teacher asks why you put "Alfred F. Jones" as the answer instead of America, and why you drew a small heart and the name "Arthur" beside it.
10. You yell "Yeah, he's the hero!" whenever someone says America.
11. You misread UK as UKE every single time, and have started mispronouncing it in actual conversation. ((NUUUU...IGGY IS NOT A UKE. He is a former PIRATE AND PUNK...He's secretly a kinky seme! I JUST KNOW IT.))
12. You know every country's flag and location, and people think you must be a huge history nerd, and really, you've become one.
13. You shudder every time you hear the name "Russia" or "Ivan" and quickly glance over your shoulder...just in case. ((*Glances over shoulder* Good...He hasn't come to get Prussia out of my closet yet...))
14.Whenever you see a fellow Hetalia fan, you shout, "Pastaaaaaaaaa!!" down the hallway.
15. You write down your favorite pairings all over your history lecture notes, leaving others to wonder what "FrUK" means. ((EXCEPT IT'S NOT FRUK THEY WONDER ABOUT...It's PruCan. xD))
16. You end every sentence with "aru". ((SOMETIMES, just to annoy my sister))
17. You scream 'paaaaaaaaaastaaaaaaaaaaa' every time you happen to have some.
18. You can't imagine a functioning Italian mafia. ((After watching Hetalia...I wonder...))
19. You want Prussia back on the map.
20. You can no longer say "international affairs" with a straight face. ((*Snickers* "International Affairs" for me is just like hearing "Vital Regions" or "Special Relationship" while watching history documentaries))
21. No one can mention a country without you thinking about what they look like in Hetalia.
22. You read a historical book and think it would make a good fanfic.
23. Other people don't get it when you say your country's cute.
24. You've listened to Romano's Delicious Tomato Song like...80s billion time.
25. You're a duke/duchess of Sealand.
26. You've become a thousand times more patriotic
27. You remember Canada Day BEFORE the 4th of July, as in, you completely forget about America's birthday. (And you're American.)
28. You want to learn every single language in the world. Even the weird ones.
28. You recognize which flag belongs to which country, while everyone just looks at you funny.
29. Everyone who's named Alfred, Arthur, Peter, Matthew, or Francis are forever linked to Hetalia.
30. Scream "Pasta" at everyone who is eating some.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile..
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favorite song plays. Crazy is when you do or say a totally random thing, like "do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or start having a thumbwar with yourself (i find that i am a very tough opponent). So if you're crazy, copy this onto your profile.
Signs you might be afflicted with the condition known as WRITER.
1. You would rather talk to the voices in your head than the person sitting next to you. (Yep!)
2. Some of the letters on your keyboard are completely worn off. (I had to BUY A NEW KEYBOARD because I wore off so many letters)
3. You would rather write than go out. (Sometimes...OK YES!)
4. Your/you're and their/there/they're are errors that send you into an apoplectic fit. (*Eye twitch* Pisses me off...)
5. You get cranky if you don't get to write.
6. You've ever said,"The voices are getting louder; I must go write." (Is it odd that the voice that tells me to write suddenly switched from my own to Prussia's?)
7. When talking to others, you mentally edit their dialogue and compose tags and beats. (I don't mean to!)
8. You've heard/seen something, and thought, I need to write that down. (I carry a notebook with me for that.)
9. You've ever written a scene, synopsis, outline, or character sketch on a restaurant napkin..and it wasn't a paper napkin. (Yeah...and it was a good storyline too! if my sister hadn't used it to clean up her spilled pop)
10. You wake up in the middle of the night and scrabble for a pen and paper you keep next to your bed to write down a scene to make the voices be quiet so you can get some sleep. (While I love Prussia's voice, it makes it impossible to sleep!)
11. You end an argument by saying,"Oh,wait, I have to write this down-this is the perfect conflict for my characters! Now, repeat what you just yelled." (Sadly...yes...)
12. Getting the scene finished is more important than coffee, the bathroom, or food. (...yes...except for the coffee part...there will be a body count if I don't get my coffee...)
13. You have a momentary reality lapse and mention your characters' situation as a prayer in Sunday school. (No... I don't go to Sunday school...)
14. A blank wall becomes the screen where the scene you're writing takes place right in front of your eyes. (Yes.)
15. The easiest way for you to deal with conflict is to go home and write it in your story. (Yep.)
16. You purposely eavesdrop in public. (...No comment...)
17. At parties, your method of making conversation is to discover people in the room with interesting occupations (preferably your hero or heroine's)so you can conduct research.
18. You listen to the writer's commentary on every DVD so that you can analyze his/her writing process.
19. You have a favorite line from every movie you've seen.
20. You can't write because you're mad at one of your characters. (Don't you just HATE IT when your character tries to fight back? Seriously, it's annoying when they suddenly care about their "sanity"...what's sanity, by the way?)
21. You argue with said character.
22. You drive three hours to a city where you don't know anyone, spend another three hours driving around the city, then drive three hours home and decide NOT to set your story there. (I can't drive!)
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a hair dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20 And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.
If your in love with a fictional character copy and paste this to your profile.
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile
If you have ever slapped yourself on the head and/or banged your head on a table for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile..
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy and paste this in your profile
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in you're profile.
If you've ever pulled on a door that said push or vise versa, copy and paste this into you profile.
If you consider your family strange, but love them anyway, put this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever walked into a wall, copy this onto your profile
If you have ever fallen out of a chair backwards...copy/paste this into your profile.
If you've ever sung a song you hated so much, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have way too many of these things, copy and paste this into your profile
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are odd, and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that writing Fanfic stories is fun then copy this onto your profile!
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it. If you are insane, enjoying every second, and proud of it, copy this and paste it into your profile.
If you are obsessed with something considered childish for someone your age, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever threatened a computer or video game console, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are always pressing one button when you mean to press another, copy this onto your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this into your profile!
If you hate people who steal your ideas, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If, for no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
THIS IS HOW WEIRDOS MAKE FRIENDS
People think weirdos can't make friends. Well, they're wrong.
Usually one weird person will find another weird person and those two will engulf themselves in mutual weirdness and we call those people our friends! =)
If you believe this as well, copy and paste this to your profile.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you. BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you. BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince. BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain. BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "Run - beep - run!"
FRIENDS: Will help you move. BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail. BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number. BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink. BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr. and Mrs. BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents Mom and Dad.
FRIENDS: Knock before entering your home. BEST FRIENDS: Walk in, put their stuff up and collapse on the couch screaming, "I'M HOME!!!!!!"
FRIENDS: Borrow your clothes and return them. BEST FRIENDS: Borrow your clothes and keep them for so long, they forget it's yours.
FRIENDS: Would read then ignore this. BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this shit!!
I am the kid that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the kid that people look through when I say something. I am the kid that spends most of there free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the kid that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the kid that doesn't spend all there time on MySpace, or talking to a friend nonstop on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the kid that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the kid that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the kid who knows and is proud to be who they are, doesn’t care if people call me weird (it's a compliment),who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with alot of things, who can express themself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a bf/gf((Mine doesn't complete me, he compliments me)) to complete him/her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account
This story is Amazing
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back."The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old. The Cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly. The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand. Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas.
She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me."
"I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK" he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his with out him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket. I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message, or
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
I, skyangel316 , do solemnly swear to review all the fics I read, regardless of the number of reviews, its age, or anything else. I have joined the Review Revolution. (As of Sept. 19)
Copy and Paste this into your profile to join the Revolution; because everyone knows how much it sucks when you have 500 hits and 3 reviews...