Author has written 7 stories for Inuyasha.
Hey here's what i like
Favorite Anime's: Peach Girl, Clannad, Vampire Knight, Angel Beats!, MoonPhase, Ai Yori Aoshi, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, Inuyasha, Kekkaishi, The Familiar Zero, Suzuka, Beyblade Metal Fusion, School Rumble, Karin, Fruits Basket, Romeo x Juliet, B Gata H Kei, Please Teacher, Kanon 2006, Elfen Lied, Samurai Girls, Girls Bravo, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Rosario Vampire, Ultra Maniac, Soul Eater, Naruto, Highschool of the Dead, Ouran Highschool Host Club,
Favorite Color's: Black, Purple and Royal Blue
Favorite Mustang Name's: Black= Midnight, Purple= Raven and Royal Blue= Mist
Favorite Books: Fallen, Torment, Passion, Vampire Kisses, Dork Diaries, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, A Light in the Attic and Where the Sidewalk Ends, Die for Me, Until I Die, Paranormalcy, Thirst, Shade, Shift, Shine
Favorite Manga: Vampire Knight, Fruits Basket, Karin, Inuyasha, Vampire Kisses, Kitchen Princess
Favorite Cartoons: Regular Show, MAD, PowerPuff Girls, Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends, Looney Tune Show, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Cow and Chicken, The Amazing World of Gumball, Cat Scratch, CatDog, Dexter's Laboratory, The Legend of Korra, Avatar the Last Airbender
Favorite Funny Things:
The this cat
The is cat
The how cat
The you cat
The keep cat
The an cat
The idiot cat
The busy cat
The for cat
The 25 cat
The seconds cat
Now read it again, skipping the first and third words
FAKE FRIENDS: Will tell you 'It's alright' when someone rejects you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
FAKE FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr/Mrs.
FAKE FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
FAKE FRIENDS: Never seen you cry.
FAKE FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
FAKE FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will knock on your front door.
FAKE FRIENDS: Are for awhile.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will take your drink away when they think you’ve had enough.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will talk shit to the person who talks shit about you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
FAKE FRIENDS: Say no when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will ignore this
"No colored people allowed." Said the white man.
Angry people need hugs
I love you
You love me
Barney game me HIV
with a great big hug and a little more...
I got raped by a dinosaur
I hate you
You hate me
lets chase barney up a tree
with a bebe gun I shot him in the head
aren't you glad that barneys dead
(I really do like Barney but those were funny)
Don't like it? Then take it up with my butt cause its the only one that gives a crap!
Ways To Annoy People
1. Sing the Batman theme incessantly.
2. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for sensual massage."
3. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go."
4. Learn Morse code, and have conversations with friends in public consisting entirely of "Beeeep Bip Bip Beeep Bip..."
5. If you have a glass eye, tap on it occasionally with your pen while talking to others.
6. Amuse yourself for endless hours by hooking a camcorder to your TV and then pointing it at the screen.
7. Speak only in a "robot" voice.
8. Push all the flat Lego pieces together tightly.
9.each meal by conspicuously licking all your food, and announce that this is so no one will "swipe your grub".
10. Leave the copy machine set to reduce 200%, extra dark, 17 inch paper, 98 copies.
11. Stomp on little plastic ketchup packets.
12. Sniffle incessantly.
13. Leave your turn signal on for fifty miles.
14. Name your dog "Dog."
15. Insist on keeping your carrunning in all weather conditions "to keep them tuned up."
16. Reply to everything someone says with "that's what YOU think."
17.that you must always wear a bicycle helmet as part of your "astronaut training."
18. Declare youran independent nation, and sue your neighbors upstairs for "violating your airspace".
19. Forget the punchline to a long joke, but assure the listener it was a "real hoot."
20. Follow a few paces behind someone, spraying everything they touch with Lysol.
21. Practice making fax and modem noises.
22. Highlight irrelevant information in scientific papers and "cc:" them to your boss.
23. Make beeping noises when a large person backs up.
24. Invent nonsense computer jargon in conversations, and see if people play along to avoid the appearance of ignorance.
25. Erect an elaborate network of ropes in your backyard, and tell the neighbors you are a "spider person."
26. Finish all your sentences with the words "in accordance with the prophesy."
27. Wear a special hip holster for your remote control.
28. Do not add any inflection to the end of your sentences, producing awkward silences with the impression that you'll be saying more any moment.
29. Signal that a conversation is over by clamping your hands over your ears.
30. Disassemble your pen and "accidentally" flip theacross the room.
31. Give a play-by-play account of a persons every action in a nasal Howard Cosell voice.
32. Holler random numbers while someone is counting.
33. Adjust the tint on your TV so that all the people are green, and insist to others that you "like it that way."
34. Drum on every available surface.
35. Staple papers in the middle of the page.
36. Ask 1-800 operators for dates.
37. Produce a rental video consisting entirely of dire FBI copyright warnings.
38. Sew anti-theft detector strips
39. Hide dairy products in inaccessible places.
40. Write the surprise ending to a novel on its first page.
41. Set alarms for random times.
42. Order a side of pork rinds with your filet mignon.
43. Instead of Gallo, serve Night Train next Thanksgiving.
44. Publicly investigate just how slowly you can make a "croaking" noise.
45. Honk and wave to strangers.
46. Dress only in clothes colored Hunters Orange.
47. Change channels five minutes before the end of every show.
48. Tape pieces of "Sweating to the Oldies" over climactic parts of rental movies.
49. Wear your pants backwards.
50. Decline to be seated at a restaurant, and simply eat their complimentary mints by the cash register.
51. Begin all your sentences with "ooh la la!"
52. ONLY TYPE IN UPPERCASE.
53. only type in lowercase.
54. dont use any punctuation either
55. Buy a large quantity of orange traffic cones and reroute whole streets.
56. Pay for your dinner with pennies.
57. Tie jingle bells to all your clothes.
58. Repeat everything someone says, as a question.
59. Write "X - BURIED TREASURE" in random spots on all of someone's roadmaps.
60. Inform everyone you meet of your personal Kennedy assassination/UFO/ O.J Simpson conspiracy theories.
61. Repeat the following conversation a dozen times: "Do you hear that?" "What?" "Never mind, its gone now."
62. Light road flares on a birthday cake.
63. Wander around a restaurant, asking other diners for their parsley.
64. Leave tips in Bolivian currency.
65. Demand that everyone address you as "Conquistador."
66. At the laundromat, use one dryer for each of your socks.
67. When Christmas caroling, sing "Jingle Bells, Batman smells" until physically restrained.
68. Wear a cape that says "Magnificent One."
69. As much as possible, skip rather than walk.
70. Stand over someone's shoulder, mumbling, as they read.
71. Pretend your computer's mouse is a CB radio, and talk to it.
72. Try playing the William Tell Overture by tapping on the bottom of your chin. When nearly done, announce "no, wait, I messed it up," and repeat.
73. Drive half a block.
74. Inform others that they exist only in your imagination.
75. Ask people what gender they are.
76. Lick the filling out of all the Oreos, and place the cookie parts back.
77. Cultivate a Norwegian accent. If Norwegian, affect a Southern drawl.
78. Routinely handcuff yourself to furniture, informing the curious that you don't want to fall off "in case the big one comes".
79. Deliberately hum songs that will remain lodged in co-workers brains, such as "Feliz Navidad", the Archies "Sugar" or the Mr. Rogers theme song.
80. While making presentations, occasionally bob your head. like a parakeet.
81. Lie obviously about trivial things such as the time of day.
82. Leave your Christmas lights up and lit until September.
83. Change your name to "AaJohn Aaaaasmith" for the great glory of being first in the phone book. Claim it's a Hawaiian name, and demand that people pronounce each "a."
84. Sit in your front yard pointing a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down.
85. Chew on pens that you've borrowed.
86. Wear a LOT of cologne.
87. Listen to 33rpm records at 45rpm speed, and claim the faster speed is necessary because of your "superior mental processing."
88. Sing along at the opera.
89. Mow your lawn with scissors.
90. At a golf tournament, chant "swing-batabatabata-suhWING-batter!"
91. Ask the waitress for an extra seat for your "imaginary friend."
92. Go to a poetry recital and ask why each poem doesn't rhyme.
93. Ask your co-workers mysterious questions, and then scribble their answers in a notebook. Mutter something
94. Stare at static on the TV and claim you can see a "magic picture."
95. Select the same song on the jukebox fifty times.
96. Never make eye contact.
97. Never break eye contact.
98. Construct elaborate "crop circles" in your front lawn.
99. Construct your own pretend "tricorder," and "scan" people with it, announcing the results.
100. Make appointments for the 31st of September.
101. Invite lots of people to other people's parties.
Dude: Man, I love her so much...
Friend: Your 18 and shes 14.
Dude: Age ain't nothin but a number.
Friend: Yeah, and jail ain't nothin but a place.
"I was not that drunk."
"Dude you cut all of my pineapples and kept yelling: "Spongebob where are you!!"
"I was not that drunk."
"Dude, you were in my closet yelling, 'where the fuck is Narnia?'"
"I was not that drunk."
"Dude, you threw my hamster at me and yelled "I choose you Pikachu!!!""
Dora: Do you want to go on an adventure with me!?
(this is funny!!!)
Normal people: Don't believe in demons, there's no way they exist.
Inuyasha Fans: Believe in them because they are in human form like Sexy Sesshomaru-sama!
Normal people: Don't believe in time travel.
Inuyasha Fans: Shove those people down the bone eaters well.
Normal people: Throw away a rusty old sword.
Inuyasha Fans: Keep it! It could be Tetsusaiga! (Then Inuyasha'll come and get it)
Normal people: Wouldn't take the risk if it meant endangering themselves.
Inuyasha Fans: Go for it! Inuyasha'll protect us! (Or Sesshomaru if you're a friend of Rin)
Normal people: Don't care about the moon.
Inuyasha Fans: Obsess over the moon. It's Inuyasha's time of the month (Well that sounded wrong :P )
Normal people: Think animal parts on humans are freaky.
Inuyasha Fans: Love animalistic features! Ears for Inuyasha! Tails for Sesshomaru and Koga! Fangs for all and claws for all! And Fox feet for Shippo-chan!
Normal people: Call Inuyasha a childish cartoon.
Inuyasha Fans: Instantly duck and cover as the demons take revenge... then join in. Or Even better, become assassins for those who dare to call it a cartoon!
Normal people: Don't realize what the drop in temperature means.
Inuyasha Fans: Know that Kikyo (the slut!!!) is lurking about eating souls of innocent women. (Zombi woman! Run for your lives! AHHHH!)
Normal people: Say that money is power.
Inuyasha Fans: Wave the Sacred jewel around and wish for more than that. (Maybe a boy character or two...)
Normal people: Hit the person who just groped them and think they are sick.
Inuyasha Fans: Know that it's only Miroku's incarnation or one of his lectures decendants... (Then hit them anyway)
Normal people: Don't think a boomarang could be a weapon.
Inuyasha Fans: Introduce the none believers to Sango in a rage.
Normal people: Think long haired boys are girly.
Inuyasha Fans: Wouldn't ever cut a teenager boy's hair if he looked like one of the hotties!
Normal people: Wouldn't know why the wind suddenly blew them over.
Inuyasha Fans: Know it's Kagura having a hissy fit when someone flirts with Sesshomaru.
Normal people: Would suddenly find themselves knocked out when they flirted with Kagome.
Inuyasha Fans: Would know better and would stay away from 'The hanyou's girl' on pain of death and a lot of Inuyasha beatings for being too close to his koishii.
Normal people: Wouldn't copy and past this because they wouldn't know what the hell this was about because they are NORMAL!!
Inuyasha Fans: Would instantly copy and past this to show the world how proud they are to be Inuyasha fans and would recomend it to all their friends! We Love it!
Anyway, if you would like to join the awesome religion which is Inuyashism, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list! Followers: purduepup, nightfalcon222, Daichilover, xbeautyxxisxxlifex, GoldenRose88, Kagome39, Aithecat, animefangirl92598.
If you are anti kikyouXinuyasha fan and wish kikyou would just die already copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you support inuyashaXkagome copy and place this onto your profile
Advice for guys
When she acts shy...
When she runs away from you...
When she puts her face near yours...
When she kicks and punches you...
When she is silent...
When she ignores you...
When she pulls away...
When you see her at her worst...
When she screams at you...
When you see her walking...
When she's scared...
When she looks like somethings the matter...
While she holds your hand...
- You really don't need any tips just be your flawless selves and let the
Post this in the next 69 seconds and you will have the best day of your life
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Some more info
Gender: Girl (Duhh)
Age: Something Teen
Update Time: My laptop screen is busted so now it might take a while for me to update.
Unsafe External Link