Author has written 9 stories for Kung Fu Panda, Legend of Zelda, Aion, Pokémon, and Spice and Wolf.
Hola. I'm Ihatethesystem and I have a profile here, AND on fictionpress. Check out my stories on there!
MY FORUM!!!! http://www.fanfiction.net/myforums/Ihatethesystem/3283271/ PLEASE check it out! I made it to help people! It relates to Pokemon.
About me: I like to write, read, draw, and give helpful advice to blossoming writers who need a little... Push. I also enjoy coming up with new ways to kill people and to destroy the world! I have no fav movie. I like Tobuscus. I love Spice and Wolf _
Status: Ugh school has kept me really busy. A giant apology to everyone for not updating!
A Kung Fu Panda Christmas: Complete.
A little game of Hide and Seek: Complete. Like a bo$$
A visit from the future: Name will probably change and I need to get back to work on it.
Even After Ascension: To be honest, I gave up on this... Incomplete/not going to be completed for now.
Family Matters (Adopted): Reason you don't see it yet is cause I haven't started production of it. I wanna get further in TGD first.
Fuyu Okami: New Spice and Wolf fanfic I came up with. I really like the thought of Holo and Lawrence together.
Mirror Soul: All of my hard work is locked away on a Yahoo email... I really need to get it on here.
The Grand Design (Adopted): Chapter 4 is in the works. Sorry to keep you all waiting!
The Wu sisters: Complete.
Xiaxion's Legacy: After every other project is done, I MIGHT take this up again.
I LOVE GREEN DAY!!!!!!!!
Gender: I'm female. Get over yourself. And yes, I have an attitude. Got a problem w/ that? Go tell someone who cares.
The old Green Day
My Darkest Days
The new Green Day
My Chemical Romance
"Bless your freaking face. If you sneezed during this video, bless you." -Toby "Tobuscus" Turner
"Target comes out of his shelter. He's distracted by a feather. He's like 'SHOOT ME!'. He likes feathers. He looks up when he remembers 'Ooh, I LOVE birds!'" -Tobuscus
"Target pulls out his sword then goes to smell his sword- not sure why..." -Tobuscus
"I'm in a town called Niceville, Floriday. No old person can drive by this city and not go 'Ooh, Niceville! Lets die there!" -Toby "Tobuscus" Turner
"Whoa whoa whoa. Canada has TELEVISION? So now not only does Canada have some of the best comedians and acrobats, but now they can also give me nightmares." -Toby "Tobuscus" Turner
"I'm from a place called Niceville, Floriday. My worst secret is that last week, I did this thing... There are these bushes in Niceville that say City of Niceville on them and for Christmas, they light them up with little christmas lights. But if you unscrew the lightbulbs of the N the I and the C, and then the second L and the E, it becomes City of Evil. Yeah. I did that. Unless you're the authority, in which case I most definately did NOT do that and whoever did needs to be brought to justice." -Toby "Tobuscus" Turner
"Snape, cast spell, climb, look, BLOW UP THE TOWN!!!... Wizard... Lightning... BATTLE! Zoom, Huge shiny P then other letters come out!" -Tobuscus
"What this place lacks in water and shade it makes up for in searing heat and blinding sunshine!"- Timon in The Lion King 1 1/2
"You are the most judgmental, low-life, depressed, obsessed, emo, drama-creating, unimaginative, vampire-loving, stupid-head ever."- Pepper Teach
Mr. Moseby: Now have you checked the gear shift?
London: You mean, the PRNDL?
Mr. Moseby: Are you refering to the stick that has the letters P R N D L?
London: Moseby, I'm not stupid. I know how to spell PRNDL
Mr. Moseby: It is not something you spell... It stands for Park, Reverse, Neutral, Drive, and LATERAL!!!
London: You're confusing me with all this... Technical talk!!
Mr. Moseby: Oh I'm sorry! Let's relax, turn on the radio! Would you like amm or fummmm?!
-Mr. Moseby teaches London how to drive
Zack: Do you think he noticed?
Mr. Moseby: *far off* He noticed!
Cody: It wasn't us! We were... framed!
- Zack and Cody break a painting with a football
"Wow sarcasm, that's original!" -Dr. Horrible
"There are then million million million million million million million particles in the universe that we can observe. Your mama took the ugly ones and put them into one nerd!" -Stephen Hawking
"Because geometry is not a country somewhere near France" -Sherman Alexie
"Naked woman plus right hand=happy happy joy joy" -Junior
"I'm only an alcoholic when I'm drunk." -Junior's dad
"Grief (greef) n. When you feel so helpless and stupid that you think nothing will ever be right again, and your macaroni and cheese tastes like sawdust, and you can't even jerk off because it seems like too much trouble" -Sherman Alexie
"A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip." -Unknown
"Children in the dark make accidents but accidents in the dark make children." -Unknown
"You cannot piss on my leg and tell me it's raining!" -Chance Young
"Chance: You're points suck dick meaning your case sucks dick meaning... we win this round!
Me: Oh, I thought you were going to say that means I suck dick... hahaha"
-Me against an opponent in Debate
"I am Holo the wise wolf!" -Holo in Spice and Wolf
"Stupid potato!" -Holo in Spice and Wolf
More random videos!!!
Green Day "Jesus of Suburbia" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSIIuqNqJOE&feature=related
The End of the World link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCpjgl2baLs&feature=relmfu
To my lovely anonymous reader, Alpha Tiger, my eternal thanks! Your reviews made me feel all warm and fuzzy. Thank you so much!
On Sears hairdryer:
Do not use while sleeping.
(But I don't have any other time to work on my hair!)
On a bag of Fritos:
You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
(The shoplifters special)
On a bar of Dial soap:
Directions: Use like regular soap.
(And how do I do that?)
On some Swann frozen dinners:
Serving suggestion: Defrost.
(But that's just a suggestion!)
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert:
(printed on bottom of the box) Do not turn upside down.
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
Product will be hot after heating.
(No! Gasp! You heat it and it actually becomes heated? The wonders of modern society...)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
Do not iron clothes on body.
(Darn. How will I be able to take ten minutes to get ready for school NOW?)
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
Do not drive car or operate machinery.
(You hear that? Keep those toddlers with colds away from the heavy machinery...)
On Nytol sleep aid:
Warning: may cause drowsiness.
(No! I wanted to stay AWAKE by taking a SLEEPING PILL.)
On a Korean kitchen knife:
Warning: keep out of children.
(Duh. I'm not a murderer.)
On a string of Christmas lights:
For indoor or outdoor use only.
(As opposed to what?)
On a food processor:
Not to be used for the other use.
(Which is what exactly?)
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
Warning: contains nuts.
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
Instructions: Step one: open packet. Step two: eat nuts.
(Step three, get off plane)
On a Swedish chainsaw:
Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands.
(Wait. I've been doing it wrong this whole time? Dang it.)
On a child's Superman costume:
Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly.
(I blame parents for this one)
Walmart- things to do
1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.
2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.
4. Start playing football; see how many people you can get to join in.
5. (If you're a girl) Run up to an employee while squeezing your legs together and practically yell at him "I NEED A TAMPON!!"
6. Try on bras in the sewing/fabric department.
7. Try on bras over top of your clothes.
8. Make a trail of orange juice on the ground, leading to the restrooms.
9. While walking around the store, sing an annoying song in a loud voice.
10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I think we've got a Code 3 in Housewares," and see what happens.
11. Tune all the radios to a polka station; then turn them all off and turn the volumes to "10".
12. Play with the automatic doors.
13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi! I haven't seen you in so long!..." etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment.
14. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, "Who BUYS this stuff, anyway?"
15. Repeat Number 14 in the jewelry department.
16. Try putting different pairs of women's panties on your head and walk around the store casually.
17. Leave small sacrifices or gifts in the hands of the mannequins.
18. Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.
19. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, "Wow. Magic!"
20. Put M&M's on layaway.
21. Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
22. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from Bed and Bath.
23. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
24. Nonchalantly "test" the brushes and combs in Cosmetics.
25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying, "I'm Batman. Come, Robin--to the Batcave!"
26. Toilet paper as much of the store as possible.
27. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
28. Play with the calculators so that they all spell "hello" upside down.
29. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, "Why won't you people just leave me alone?"
30. When two or three people are walking ahead of you, run between them, yelling, "Red Rover!"
31. Look right into the security camera, and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.
32. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men.
33. Take bets on the battle described above.
34. Set up another battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. G.I. Janes. (Red Lipstick vs Facial Hair...)
35. While handling guns in the hunting department, suddenly ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are. Act as spastic as possible.
36. While no one's watching quickly switch the men's and women's signs on the doors of the rest room.
37. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from "Mission:Impossible."
38. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
39. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
40. Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
41. Two words: "Marco Polo."
42. Leave Cheerios in Lawn and Garden, pillows in the pet food aisle,etc.
43. "Re-alphabetize" the CD's in Electronics.
44. Hide in the clothing racks and when people browse through, say things like "the fat man walks alone," and scare them into believing that the clothes are talking to them.
45. While walking around alone, pretend someone is with you and get into a very serious conversation. Ex: The person is breaking up with you and you begin crying "How could you do this to me? I thought you loved me! I knew there was another girl, but I thought I had won. You kissed ME darling." Then act as though you are being beaten and fall onto the ground screaming and having convulsions.
46. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "No, no! It's those voices again!"
47. Go to an empty checkout stand and try to check people out.
48. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don't get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.
49. Get a stuffed animal and go to the front of the store and begin stroking it lovingly, saying "Good girl, good bessie."
50. Go over to the shoe department and try on every pair of shoes, not putting one pair back. Take the paper from the boxes and throw it in various aisles.
51. When someone steps away from their cart to look at something, quickly make off with it without saying a word.
52. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave the department.
53. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
54. Test the fishing rods and see what you can "catch" from the other aisles.
55. In the makeup department, spray yourself with every perfume there is, then walk up to a boy who is with another girl and start flirting with him in that annoying, ditsy way. "hi!! (giggle) What's your sign?(giggle)." When the boy shows no interest, start hitting on the girl the exact same way. "hi!! (giggle) What's your sign?(giggle)."
56. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
57. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
58. When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially thin narrow aisles.
59. Relax in the patio furniture until you get kicked out.
60. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
61. Pay off layaways fifty cents at a time.
62. Say things like, "Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies?"
63. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there are any in stock, i.e., "Do you have any Shnerples here?"
64. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you're taking it for a "test drive."
65. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
A good or best friend!
A good friend will comfort you when he rejects you.
A best friend will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
A good friend will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
A best friend will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
A good friend helps you up when you fall.
A best friend keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, idiot?"
A good friend helps you find your prince.
A best friend kidnaps him and brings him to you.
A good friend will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
A best friend will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
A good friend will offer you a soda.
A best friend will dump theirs on you.
A good friend will get angry at you for calling them late in the night.
A best friend will ask why it took so long for you to call.
A good friend gives you their umbrella in the rain.
A best friend takes yours and says, "Run bitch run!"
A good friend will help you move.
A best friend will help you move the bodies.
A good friend will bail you out of jail.
A best friend would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
A good friend has never seen you cry.
A best friend won't tell anyone else that you cried...just laugh about it in private with you when you aren't down anymore.
A good friend asks you to write down your number.
A best friend has you on speed dial.
A good friend will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
A best friend will kick the whole crowd's butt that left you.
A good friend knows a few things about you.
A best friend could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story.
A good friend tells you she knows how you feel.
A best friend just sits down and cries.
Friend: Will help me find my way when I'm lost
Best Friend: Will be the one messing with my compass, stealing my map and giving me bad directions
Friend: Will help me learn to drive
Best Friend: Will help me roll the car into the lake so I can collect insurance
Friend: Will watch my pets when I go away
Best Friend: Won't let me go away
Friend: Will help me up when I fall down
Best Friend: Will point and laugh because she tripped me
Friend: Will bail me out of jail
Best Friend: Will be sitting beside me saying "Dang, we messed up...Wanna do it again once we get bailed out?"
Friend: Will go to a concert with me
Best Friend: Will kidnap the band with me
Friend: Calls my parents "Mr." or "Mrs."
Best Friend: Calls my parents "Mom" or "Dad"
Friend: Asks me for my number
Best friend: Asks me for her number
Friend: Hides me from the cops
Best Friend: is probably the reason they are after me in the first place
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Already has a shovel ready to bury the loser who made you cry.
Friend: lets me make an idiot of myself in public
Best Friend: Is up there with me making an idiot out of herself too.
A friend hates your ex-boyfriend;
Best Friends flirt with him just to annoy you.
A friend will push you in a spinny chair;
Best Friend steals the chair sits in it and demands you to spin them.
A friend asks for the cookie,
Best friend steals the bag and says PLEASE?
A friend asks for the cookie,
A best friend gives me the puppy dog look, holds out her hand and says "Cooooookiiiies?"
A friend laughs with you;
Best friend laughs at you.
A friend says "I love your dogs!"
Best friends are secretly plotting on how to steal them.
A friend will encourage you to go after a guy you like.
A Best Friend will throw a chip at his head, point at you, and scream, "IT WAS HER!" to get you to talk to him.
A friend doesn't say anything when your boyfriend cheats.
A Best Friend tells you everything, cheers you up, and then helps you plan his demise.
A friend will shrink away from you when you start singing along to a song on the radio of a store.
A Best Friend will make people pay money to watch you.
A friend will borrow your things, and then give it back.
A Best Friend will wreck and/or lose what they borrowed, say "Oops." and give you a tissue.
A friend will take away your drink when they think you've had enough.
A Best Friend will watch you stumbling around, scowl, and say, "Finish that up! You know we don't waste, girl!"
Friends: Disappear after graduation.
Best Friends: Are there when you're 90 at the local Senor Center talking about the nutty things you've done together.
Things I am not to do at Hogwarts
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bee's"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends"
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends"
37) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
50) I will not attack my fellow classmates
51) I will not make an impossible riddle for people to give an answer to enter the Ravenclaw area.
X You own a cell phone. (Used to)
X You own something from Abercrombie.
X You own something from Pac sun.
X You own something from Hollister.
X You own something from American eagle. (Hate. Preppy. People.)
X You love/like going to the mall. (To go to a book store, watch a movie, and pig out at the cafeteria.)
X You own an iPod/MP3 player. (Duh. I would literally go insane without music.)
X You love Starbucks. (Although it is a BAAAAD idea to give me coffee)
X You have been called a brat. (Way to boost my self-asteem, Mom)
X You hate buying things that are on sale.
X You have more than one house.
X Black is one of your favorite colors. (I'm not goth, but black is a awesome color. Goes with everything, makes you look thinner...)
X You have thought about death. (Perhaps a little...)
X You wear chains.
X You like heavy metal. (The closest I'll get is Limp Bizcut and Seether)
X You’ve shopped at Hot Topic. (Heard of it, but I've never been myself.)
X You have worn black lipstick.
X Your hair was/is dark. (Kinda)
X You dislike preps.
X You’re an atheist/ Satanist/agnostic.
X You can skateboard
X You’ve worn plaid.
X You like Converse.
X You hate MTV.
X You have/had blue, pink, red, purple, or green hair.
X You dislike pink.
X You hate/dislike preps.
X you wear/wore skateboarding shoes. (Does Converse count?)
X You love the computer.
X You like Harry Potter.
X You are supposed to wear glasses/contacts (And I do)
X You get straight A's. (HA!)
X You love/like reading.
X You were/are in band. (No, but was thinking about it for a while)
X You don't care what you look like.
X You have a curfew. (Um... sorta)
X You always do your homework. (My grades would care to argue)
X You never miss school unless you're sick.
X You watch/watched the Super bowl. (My dad forced me to)
X You own track shoes or other sports related shoes. (Used to.. then they fell apart)
X You collect your jerseys.
X You have a wall or shelf dedicated to your trophies / awards. (A Tae Kwon Do trophy (third place) and two medals (first and second))
X You have posters or plaques of famous athletes.
X Your garage consists of sports equipment. (A little baseball stuff and in one corner of my garage.)
X You belong/belonged to a school team. (Conway Elementary, Baseball)
X You are going/did go to a sports summer camp.
X You have a specific number.
X You like loud music.
X You love/loved the Ninja Turtles. (Eh... They were okay)
X You never walk anywhere.
X You wear/wore slip-on shoes.
X You wear/wore Vans.
X You like the band Panic! At the disco.
X You wear band t-shirts.
X People have called you a freak and meant it.
X You love to "hardcore" dance.
X Hair has been died more than 1 colour
Guy side Vs. Girl side
Your guy side
X You love hoodies.
X You love jeans.
X Dogs are better than cats. (By far)
X its hilarious when people get hurt. (Depends on who it is)
X You've played with/against boys on a team.
X Shopping is torture. (Sometimes)
X Sad movies suck.
X You own/Ed an X-Box. (Kinda. Technically, it was my dad's)
X Played with Hot wheel cars as a kid. (Dad gave me a shit-load of them. I loved them.)
X At some point in time you wanted to be a fire-fighter.
X You own/Ed a DS, PS or Sega.
X You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers.
X You watch sports on TV.
X Gory movies are cool.
X You go to your dad for advice.
X You own like a trillion baseball caps.
X You like going to high school football games.
X You used to/do collect football/baseball cards.
X Baggy pants are cool to wear.
X It's kind of weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people.
X Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favourite colors.
X You love to go crazy and not care what people think.
X Sports are fun.
X Talk with food in your mouth.
X Sleep with your socks on at night. (Sometimes)
Your girl side:
X You wear lip gloss/Chap stick.
X You love to shop. (I'm guessing books, funny movies and food don't count...)
X You wear eyeliner.
X You wear the color pink.
XGo to your mom for advice.
X You consider cheerleading a sport.
X You hate wearing the color black.
X You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
X You like wearing jewelery.
X Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe. (Not a big part.)
X Shopping is one of your favourite hobbies. (I don't count it as a hobby, and I don't like it, so no.)
X You don't like the movie Star Wars. (No way! Luke Skywalker rules! Down with the Sithe!)
X You were in gymnastics/dance (I wish...)
X It takes you around/ more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up.
X You smile a lot more than you should.
X You have more than 10 pairs of shoes.
X You care about what you look like.
X You like wearing dresses when you can.
X You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne.
X You love the movies.
X You used to play with dolls as little kid.
X Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it.
X Like being the star of everything.
Shit. I'm more like a boy. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck...
I'm BLONDE, so I MUST be a ditz
I SPEAK MY MIND, so I MUST be a bitch.
I'm a GAY RIGHTS SUPPORTER, so I WILL go to hell.
I'm a CHRISTAN, so I MUST think gay people should go to hell.
I am LIBERAL, so I MUST be gay.
I'm SOUTHERN, so I MUST be white trash.
I TAKE (or used to take) ANTI-DEPRESSANTS, so I MUST be crazy.
I'm a GUY, so I MUST only want to get into your pants.
I'm a CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be a whore.
I'm a DANCER, So I must be stupid, stuck up, and a whore.
I'm a PUNK, so I MUST do drugs.
I'm RICH, so I MUST be a conceited snob.
I WEAR BLACK, so I MUST be a goth or emo.
I'm a WHITE GIRL, so I MUST be a nagging, steal-your-money kind of girlfriend.
I FELL IN LOVE WITH A MARRIED MAN, so I MUST be a home-wrecking whore.
I'm a TEENAGE MOM, so I MUST be an irresponsible slut.
I'm PRETTY, so I MUST not be a virgin.
I HAVE GOOD GRADES, so I MUST have no social life.
I DYE MY HAIR CRAZY COLORS, so I MUST be looking for attention.
I DRESS IN UNUSUAL WAYS so I MUST be looking for attention.
I'm INTO THEATER & ART, so I MUST be a homosexual.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GUY FRIENDS, so I MUST be fucking them all.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GIRLS WHO ARE FRIENDS, so I MUST be a player.
I WEAR WHAT I WANT, so I MUST be a poser.
I hang out with GAYS, so I must be GAY TOO.
Im STRAIGHT EDGE so I must be violent.
I'm a FEMALE GAMER, so I MUST be ugly.
I'm BLACK so I MUST love fried chicken and kool-aid.
I'm a GIRL who actually EATS LUNCH, so I MUST be fat.
I'm SINGLE so I MUST be ugly.
I'm a SKATER so I must do weed and steal stuff
I'm a PUNK so I must only wear black and date only other punks
I'm MIXED so I must be screwed up.
I'm in BAND, so I MUST be a dork.
I'm MORMON so I MUST be perfect
I'm WHITE and have black friends so I MUST think I'm black
I'm GOTH so I MUST worship the devil.
I'm NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, so I MUST be a loser.
I'm OVERWEIGHT, so I MUST have a problem with self control.
I'm PREPPY, so I MUST shun those who don't wear Abercrombie & Hollister.
I'm on a DANCE team, so I must be stupid, stuck up, and a whore.
I'm YOUNG, so I MUST be naive.
I GOT A CAR FOR MY BIRTHDAY, so I MUST be a spoiled brat.
I'm BLACK, so I MUST love watermelon
I'm BI, so I MUST think every person I see is hot.
I'm a GUY CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be gay.
I'm a PREP, so I MUST be rich.
I don't like the SUN so I MUST be an albino.
I have a lot of FRIENDS, so I MUST love to drink and party.
I wear tight PANTS and I'm a guy, so I MUST be emo.
I couldn't hurt a FLY, So I MUST be a pussy
I support GAY RIGHTS, so I MUST fit in with everyone.
I hang out with teenage drinkers and smokers, so I MUST smoke and drink too.
I have ARTISTIC TALENT, so I MUST think little of those who don't.
I don't like to be in a BIG GROUP, so I MUST be anti-social.
I have a DIFFERENT sense of HUMOR, so I MUST be crazy.
I tell people OFF, so I MUST be controlling.
My hair gets GREASY a lot, so I MUST have no hygiene skills.
I'm DEFENSIVE, so I MUST be over controlling.
I read Comics, so I MUST be a loser.
I hang out with a FORMER PROSTITUTE so I MUST be a whore myself.
I'm TEXAN so I MUST ride a horse
I draw ANIME so I MUST be a freak.
I am a FANGIRL so I MUST be a crazy, obsessed stalker.
I WATCH PORN so I MUST be perverted.
I'm an ONLY CHILD so I MUST be spoiled.
I'm INTELLIGENT so I MUST be weak
I am AMERICAN so I MUST be obese, loud-mouthed and arrogant.
I’m a YOUNG WRITER, so I MUST be emo.
I'm a FEMINIST, so I MUST have a problem with sexuality and I want to castrate every man on the earth.
I'm a TEENAGER, so I MUST have a STEREOTYPE.
I'm a Christian, therefore I MUST hate Darwin, Evolution and Science.
I WEAR A BIG SUNHAT when I go outside, so I MUST be stupid.
I like BLOOD, so I must be a VAMPIRE.
I’m WHITE, so I MUST be responsible for everything going wrong on the planet: past, present, and future.
I don't like YAOI or YURI, so I must be a HOMOPHOBE
I’m not the most POPULAR person in school, so I MUST be a loser.
I care about the ENVIRONMENT...I MUST be a tree hugging hippy
I have a FAN CHARACTER, so I MUST be an annoying Mary-sue.
I CHAT, I MUST be having cyber sex.
I'm PAGAN so I MUST sacrifice babies and drink the blood of virgins
I'm PAGAN so I MUST worship Satan
I'm CONSERVATIVE, so I MUST be against Abortion
I'm a LESBIAN so I MUST want to get with every single girl that I see. (In a way, I suppose you can say I am lesbian... Technically, I'm Bi)
I like CARTOONS, so I MUST be IRRESPONSIBLE.
I like READING, so I MUST be a LONER.
I have my OWN spiritual ideology; therefore I MUST be WRONG or MISGUIDED.
I am WICCAN, so I MUST be a SATANIST.
I DISAGREE with my government, so I MUST be a TERRORIST.
I am a WITCH, so I MUST be and OLD HAG and fly on a broomstick.
I love YAOI, so I MUST be GAY.
I'm a PERSON, so I MUST be LABELED
I DON'T CURSE, so I MUST be an outcast.
I like GAMES, ANIME and COMICS, so I MUST be childish
I SPOT GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, so I MUST be a pendantic bastard.
I'm GOTHIC, so I MUST be mean.
I’m STRONG so I MUST be stupid.
I go to RENFAIRES, so I MUST talk weird, be a loser, and not be up with the times
I’m GAY so I’m after EVERY straight guy around.
I don’t want a BOYFRIEND so I MUST be Lesbian.
I'm NOT CHRISTIAN so I MUST just need converting.
I love marching band, so I MUST be a friendless freak.
I am friends with a CUTTER, so I MUST be a CUTTER too.
I cry easily, so I MUST be a wimp.
I DON’T LIKE to talk about my personal life so I MUST be having problems
I'm DYSLEXIC, so I MUST be stupid..
I have OCD, so I MUST be a psychotic freak.
I'm a CHRISTIAN, so I MUST hate everyone who's: gay, atheist, non-Christian, or a sinner.
I am a HUMAN BEING, so I MUST be stereotyped.
Crazy is a loose term.
Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what you are doing that is so interesting about the eraser.
Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, and then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on.
Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumbwar with yourself.
Crazy is when you type up all your favorite sayings, print them off and tape them to your wall, just for something to do.
Crazy is when you memorize the complete biographies and physical traits of every character in Twilight (or almost, at least).
Crazy is when you write Emmett or Edward Cullen is hot on your homework instead of doing it.
Crazy is when you act completely, well, crazy and make a total fool of yourself and don’t even care.
Crazy is when you dedicate your entire being (every cell in your body) to Eragon, Star Wars, and fanfiction.
Crazy is when you go into build-a-bear workshop and walk up to little kids saying "That's my favourite bear" in a creepy voice and then run like heck when their soccer-mums glare at you.
Crazy is when you get jacked up on sugar on your school excursion to bush gardens, laugh for two hours straight WHILE riding rollercaosters, then still laugh after you get slapped by your friends, and they pour a cold water on you, and you just stop suddenly, and when they asked why you laughed you say " I felt like it."
Crazy is when you claim you can walk on water and then get your best friend to hold you by your waist in the air and you move your legs in a walking movement.
Crazy is when you fight with your friend over which vegetable you want to be.
Crazy is when you say pineapple and then threaten to slap someone if they even mention the word; claiming that it's yours.
Crazy is when you have a whole glass of coke in one go and go so hyper you laugh for several hours straight and bounce on your knees on your friend's bed until it breaks.
Crazy is when you walk up to random people in the swimming pool and do a Rose Tyler impersonation and ask what planet your on.
Crazy is when you walk up to someone you've never seen before in the street and sprout some random technobabble that ends with "And that's why you should always carry a banana around with you."
Crazy is when you ruin your science exams by answering them using only Gallifreyan numerals and covering it in other random...alien symbols, and then trying to pass it off as legitimate to the Head of Department, by claiming that really, you honestly are a timelady from the planet Gallifrey.
Crazy is when you insist on dressing up as Doctor Who characters for an Olympic themed fundraiser, then end up going as an Olympic Torch instead!
Crazy is when you can't sit in Physics without nicking the teacher's shaky thing!
Crazy is when you do a headstand against you classroom wall and start to sing "By the Sea" from Sweeney Todd.
Crazy is when you try to stuff King size chocolate bar wrappers down the toilet.
Crazy is when you start rambling on about the physical abilities of pants.
Crazy is when you're best friend calls you at 11 at night and you are so tired that you think its 11 in the morning.
Crazy is when you text your friend when you're high off of air at midnight and start telling them that a bear was mating with the guy you like.
Crazy is when you and your best friend have an hour long fight over which anime character in a show is better by coming up with stupid reasons.
Crazy is when you ask your little sibling if he/she's thrown the decapitated horse head into the closet yet.
If you're crazy and crazy about it, copy this onto your profile and add something crazy you've done too.
Crazy is when you can quote something word for word and then break into random dialogue sequences... for no reason at all
Alice of Human Sacrifice- Vocaloid (Meiko, Kaito, Miku, Rin and Len)
Meiko: Aru tokoro ni, chiisana yume ga ari mashi ta.
Kaito: Dare ga mi ta no ka wakara nai, sore wa chiisana yume deshi ta.
Miku: Chiisana yume wa omoi mashi ta.
Kono mama kie te iku no wa iya da.
Dou sure ba, hito ni boku o mi te moraeru daro u.
Rin: Chiisana yume wa kangae te kangae te, soshite tsuini omoitsuki mashi ta.
Len:Ningen o jibun no naka ni mayoikoma se te, sekai o tsukura sere ba ii to.
Meiko: Ichi banme arisu wa isamashiku ken o katate ni, fushigi no kuni.
Ironna mono o kiri sute te, makka na michi o shii te itta.
Sonna arisu wa, mori no oku.
Tsumibito no you ni tojikome rare te.
Mori ni deki ta michi igai ni, kanojo no sei o shiru sube wa nashi.
Kaito: Ni banme arisu wa otonashiku uta o utatte, fushigi no kuni.
Ironna oto o afure sase te, kurutta sekai o umidashi ta.
Sonna arisu wa, bara no hana.
Ikare ta otoko ni uchikorosa re te.
Makka na hana o ichi rin sakase mina ni mede rare kare te yuku.
Miku: San banme arisu wa osanai ko.
Kirei na sugata de, fushigi no kuni.
Ironna hito o madowa se te, okashina kuni o tsukuriage ta.
Sonna arisu wa, kuni no joou.
Ibitsu na yume ni tori tsukare te.
Kuchi yuku karada ni obie nagara, kuni no chouten ni kunrin suru.
Rin: Mori no komichi o tadottari
Len: Bara no kinoshita de ocha kai
Rin: O shiro kara no shoutai jou wa
Together:Haato no toranpu
Len and Rin together: Yon banme arisu wa futago no ko. kouki shin kara fushigi no kuni.
Ironna tobira o kuguri nuke te, tsui sakki yatteki ta bakari.
Ki no tsuyoi ane to, kashikoi otouto.
Ichiban arisu ni chikakatta kedo,
Futari no yume wa, same nai mama. fushigi no kuni o samayo tta.
Copyright of Vocaloid and Internet Co.