Author has written 25 stories for Twilight, True Blood, X-Men: The Movie, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Lion King, Fast and the Furious, Labyrinth, and Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries.
Hello, I'm Bamon and from the UK.
If you haven't guessed by now I rather love the supernatural...
I have been trying to write my own original novel but it is slow progress.
Until then, however, its fanfiction all the way!
Some Pet Peeves on both Harry Potter fanfiction, other fanfiction, and other original fiction available online:
- If you are going to write Fanfiction about HP (Harry Potter) or any other English/England based fiction then write in the Queen's English otherwise you ruin the whole thing.
- We do NOT have CANDY in England. We have sweets, chocolate, or confectionary.
- Rouge is red in french. Rogue is a person behaving similar to a 'lone wolf'. Rogue is an X-man.
- English people do not say Ya or Yas. We say yes or yeah, typically.
- For HP fiction the typical swear language used is 'bloody hell' or 'merlin'.
- If you are going to write as Hermione keep her to character. She is not a belt sized skirt wearing slut and never will be. The change is unrealistic and leave the hair - it is the her most recognisable feature.
- Don't forget to keep Hermione's name as it is. She doesn't like it shortened in the books. Not even to Mya or Mione or any other combination.
- Make sure when you write you are continuous. Do not change point of views or change from third person to first person for example.
- Hermione is sacred of heights. If you are going to change this then do it slowly and realistically. She is not going to change from a very real fear of heights to flying through the air overnight.
- As for werewolf fiction. In a wolf pack there is no position such as 'Luna'. The only positions usually found in wolf packs in the wild is the Alpha male, the Alpha Female (who holds most of the power in the heirarchy), and Omegas.
- True Werewolves take on a half human half wolf form. They do NOT look like wolves - mutant sized or not. HARRY POTTER WEREWOLVES as seen in the movies and documented in the books are true werewolves and take on a half human half wolf form. If you want your character to turn into a wolf then it is a SHAPESHIFTER not a Werewolf.
Sorry for the rant but all of this is becoming extremely common nowadays and some of the time has ruined what could have been a great story otherwise. :(
So I was wondering if anyone would up for being an awesome person who I could bounce ideas off and get your input?
You must be able to be online regularly (daily would be perfect but not necessary) and have tons of imagination as well as creativity. Plus good spelling and grammar is necessary. I want someone literate, well read, and able to be well written.
Also people knowledgeable in these areas would be great:
> I am also attempting for the first time Rogue/Gambit
> as well as OC/Sabertooth
- Harry Potter
> Lily Luna Potter/Son of Viktor Krum
- Twilight x HP Crossover
- True Blood
> Sookie(REALISTIC! Not as books & series portray her)/Eric/Godric
- True Blood x Twilight Crossover
- Merlin (BBC & other legends)
- Lord Of The Rings
- The Fast & The Furious
- The Lion King
- The Vampire Diaries
Also, if any of you happen to have any prompts/plots for any of the above fanfics do PM me! I'd love to hear them =D