Author has written 37 stories for Fairy Tail, and Soul Eater.
Hi! You can call me Anne, Annie or whatever you want to call me :)
I age between 10 - 20 and I love writing. I seriously can't live without writing anything down. Sometimes my muse doesn't feel well so I can't write at all but she comes back eventually.
I mostly write Fairy Tail fanfics, but I think I'm planning on stepping out of that zone someday. I'm planning on an original story, which I won't tell, but it's great. And I hope that when I publish it, you guys will read it! Anyway, I'm currently focusing on my stories such as Going Against the Current, Fragile, Forgotten Memories, A Love That Lasts Forever and Celebrity Issues. I might rush some of them soon, but I'm not sure.
I don't usually have a preference for stories, but I prefer those that are unique. Somehow I've gotten tired of the typical stories like: They're in school, Lucy gets kicked out of Fairy Tail cause of Lisanna and you get what I mean.
At any rate, I think that's great for an introduction! Hahaha! I have no idea what else to write.
Oh, and if you'd like advice with writing a story, scroll down ;)
l l l l
Tips for your story:
- I suggest you avoid the cliché what if's/what happens when. (e.g When this and that or so-and so does "something" what happens if/when blablabla) Please do avoid this. I admit I used to do this, but experience helps with everything.
- Do not directly tell the events that is going to happen in the story. (e.g She is a little maid in town and he sees her fitting as his bride. So he takes her and life gets complicated but they get married anyway.) Okay so maybe that was a little like me - I don't know how other people would write it down - but I think you should write a summary that's... mysterious and tempting.
- Avoid author's notes. I mean, sure add a little but it's a summary, not your speech or anything.
- (I did this one but I'll throw it in) Avoid sentences or conversations that came from the story. No one will understand if it's not in proper order and it'll make no sense at all. Okay?
- Fix your grammar. This is the simplest and easiest thing you can do. Well, for me at least.
- Avoid all caps. Seriously, why would you do that?
So basically you're going to write a summary that won't let the reader know what's going to happen, but make them think: "What's going to happen in this story?" or "This is interesting." Make the summary mysterious and eye-catching. Imagine a fetching young man or lady walking by the street and you find them intriguing or alluring - that's how you want your summary to be.
An example is from my one-shot, Guardian: I never thought anyone would ever reach in this darkness and pull me out. But guess what? Someone did.
It's a story about bullying. But it doesn't say exactly that, now, does it? :)
- Write it down. I didn't use to do this, but I've begun to. You'll find life much easier if you've written down the whole idea before starting on it. That way you won't get lost.
- Avoid sudden events where it seems like you're going away from the REAL story. This happens most of the times, where the princess is supposed to be shy and timid and he's going to be saved by the prince but suddenly she turns into a vampire and kills him! - and the worst part is, the ending was supposed to be a happily ever after. Okay, I know you get that now.
(The next one is for people who like to make stories because they were inspired by a different one)
- Okay, so you happen to like this story and you want to write a story that is similar. I suggest you twist up the plot up a bit. You can have the main idea, like there's a dragon and a girl, but don't make the problem and the climax or anything else the same. They'll call you stuff that you wouldn't like to be called, believe me. Not that I've ever done this before, lol.
I think that's about it. If I remember tips in my head I'll write it down immediately. Anyway, so, the plot. You need to make it just as good as the summary. It would be such a waste if the summary was brilliant and your plot was dim. Got an idea? Good. But don't write down the first chapter yet. You'll think that you've got everything right, but once you try and write it down, that rough diamond will soon start to shine!
- Start the first chapter as intriguing or attractive. I've read somewhere that an average reader has an attention span of merely 30 seconds so I suggest you make every word count or else they won't read your story anymore.
- Follow the plot you've written. This is easy. Just re-read your plot from time to time and check if you've done something wrong.
- Watch out for mistakes! If you want to, you can get a beta.
- If you feel the need to rewrite a chapter, do it. Nothing's wrong with that. In fact, sometimes it'll just make it better.
- When you really don't feel like writing, don't. It's not good that you force yourself to write. I think the chapter won't turn out as good as it will be when you feel better.
- Make the reader feel the emotions, be it happy, sad, anger or hatred. Make them go mad. Make them feel like it's happening right in front of them.
- Accept criticism. It must be constructive though. If it's useless, let it be. But one thing I've learned my whole life is to accept criticism. It may hurt at first, but before you know it, you'll be better than before, and then better than ever and you won't hear from them anymore - unless you still need it.
- Don't allow your readers to manipulate you. They want this and that, but you have one idea laid down. You are the writer. They are the readers. You write, they read. If they don't like how everything turned out, so what? Not everyone gets their way.
Those are all I could think of, I suppose. But, like I said, if I remember any, I'll write them down ;) I hope my tips helped you out because I know they have done so much to me.
Even if you can't see him GOD is there! If you belive in GOD, copy and paste this onto your profile.
｡‿｡ ツ ღ
My Writing HISTORY:
Okay, so I first joined FFN around 2010(not sure) in the name of xxXBloodyAnneXxx. Yes, that was me - for those who KNOW her, err me. And that was the day I started writing. No, I haven't written before that but I certainly have written tons after.
My first story was a MystoLu titled "Why Are You So Cute?" It's a lame one, though some people did like it. I wasn't that good before, and I admit, I improved so much since then.
I don't quite remember what was my next story. I think it was "My Brown Eyed Angel", it was GraLu. Now I finished that story - 10 chapters. However, I had many plot holes and I didn't fill it so my readers were confused. So I started another story.
One after another, I made another story and then suddenly, I made another account.. this one. I had first begun with the name Sapphire I think, I forgot. Then slowly, I found the name WolfieANNE and it became my permanent pen name. I'm happy with it, and satisfied with it.
My first story on this account was called "Lucy Leaves". A lot of people liked that, and some even began pairing Lucy with an OC that they adored. But sadly, due to writer's block and LOSS of inspiration (Along with the loss of interest), I deleted the story shortly after I started writing SIL, CI and GMB I think. I'm not sure if GMB was already there but... I know I deleted that story, haha.
I re-read my stories from before in my computer folders and compare them to my stories now and I thought, "Oh my gosh, I've improved so much." My grammar (Which was so horrible before) was now better, but not perfect. "Nothing is ever perfect, except for God. But to make everything perfect, you must struggle hard." I believed in my own saying and here I am now.
I once wanted to be a ballet dancer, then a singer, then a dancer, then a painter, a singer, and a pianist, then an artist, a teacher, a princess (even, haha) but somehow I ended up wanting to be a writer - even though I loved drawing, dancing, singing AND playing the piano. Then right now I want to be a CPA, a Certified Public Accountant. A job only known in my place (I think). But I will know what I want to be.. someday.
Honestly, I wouldn't have thought that I wanted to be a writer. When I look back in the past, I would've said, "Why would I want to be a writer?" But now I realize how much I love writing so.. yea, there you go.
｡‿｡ ツ ღ
Q: Where do you get your inspiration from?
A: I get my inspiration from books, music and people. Sometimes there are moments where something perfect happens and you just feel so energized to write endlessly without being aware of the time ticking by. I think inspiration comes from where you feel at peace the most, and where you feel comfortable with. Other than that, I have no other answer.
Q: Can you update sooner?
A: That is a question that has no positive answer. You see, I only update whenever I suddenly feel like writing and finish a chapter. But I can't promise you that I will update as soon as you think other authors do. Maybe some others do update so fast, but I can't. I'm busy as well, even though sometimes I'm just being a lazy bum. And to be honest, my muse is a big B so she kills my mood sometimes.
Q: Where are you?
A: I know that is a question related to me updating and not where I live. But I live in the Philippines... lol Anyway, I am everywhere. Like right now, 6:10 in the evening, I went out to go to my classmate's house just to let him copy our lecture. But most of the time I'm at home, eating and chatting with my friends... or sleeping. Mostly I just take lots of rest and sleep because I sleep very late just to get everything done! So in short, I waste time a lot, and sometimes it's just a silly habit. But when I want to write, I do. And when I do, I write fast.
Q: What are your favorite pairings?
A: I assume you don't go to authors' profiles to check. Well, my favorite pairings are mostly Lucy Harem. GraLu, RoLu, JeLu, StiCy, LoLu. I do not like NaLu that much. In fact, I don't like it at all. But when I have nothing to read, I bear reading a NaLu story. As for other anime, I also like AmuTo and Misaki and Usui.
Q: When do you update?
A: I update whenever I finish a chapter. Like I said, I can't update as quick as you think. Sometimes I update once a month, sometimes a few updates in a month. But I've been getting busier and busier so I'm kinda ALMOST tired and exhausted everyday to write a new chapter. And you know, my updates last longer than three months now. Okay, sorry.
Q: How do you make your story covers?
A: Seriously, you could make it with Paint . Net, Photoshop, Paint Tool Sai and other more. But it has to be mostly based on the theme of your story, or plot. Sometimes when there are no pictures of them, the anime, I just use a plain background and type in the title and that's it! But make sure to include your name, because you wrote the story. You can't just type in the title and that's it. But it's for you to decide :)
Q: Is it okay to write a story based on one of yours?
A: Truth be told, it's fine. HOWEVER, you have to credit me and tell me how you thought of the idea. I do not like the idea of writing a story based on someone else's story without crediting him/her. It's just so plain rude. I dislike authors like that - no offence intended.
Q: Gosh, I love GMB and The Best Man and the Maid of Honor which I just read. Kyaaa! Where do you get those awesome ideas?
A: That depends. I usually watch an anime and sometimes base it from there but sometimes I just suddenly go imagining stuff and then I write it down. I don't know, it's just me. I have this SICKNESS - I think - where I'm not thinking anything and I suddenly have amazing ideas, and where I think SO HARD for a new story, NOTHING pops in. It's weird, right?
After writing Good Meets Bad, I have realized that so many people have come to like JeLu. And since you guys might be wanting for more, here are some of the stories that are also Jellal and Lucy. Of course, you can just scroll down but meh, it's fun this way, no?
Unsafe External Link