Author has written 39 stories for Fairy Tail, Attack on Titan/進撃の巨人, Soul Eater, and Naruto.
First things first! My avatar is Sarada Uchiha and the art is by ammeja. You can check him/her out at tumblr :D
To anyone who is confused, hi! I used to be WolfieANNE but I changed my pen name for some reasons. I'd like to think of it as a growth change, as I move on from my childish muse to a much more mature one :) The name is still Anne though!
I love writing (As you can tell). I seriously can't live without writing anything down. I'm bad at updating though, like, really, really bad. I guess that's because I have so many unfinished stories, that I can't finish them all yet. Sorry 'bout that.
I mostly write Fairy Tail fanfics, but I think I'm planning on stepping out of that zone someday. I'm planning on an original story, which I won't tell, but it's great. And I hope that when I publish it, you guys will read it! Anyway, I'm currently focusing on my stories such as Going Against the Current, Fragile, Forgotten Memories, A Love That Lasts Forever and Celebrity Issues. I might rush some of them soon, but I'm not sure.
I don't usually have a preference for stories, but I prefer those that are unique. Somehow I've gotten tired of the typical stories like: They're in school, Lucy gets kicked out of Fairy Tail cause of Lisanna and you get what I mean.
At any rate, I think that's great for an introduction! Hahaha! I have no idea what else to write.
Oh, and if you'd like advice with writing a story, scroll down ;)
Discord Server: Equinox Cafe l Tumblr: annequinox l Tumblr (art): mrytheresa l IG: @mry.theresa l Twitter: annequinox_ffn
Tips for your story:
- I suggest you avoid the cliché what if's/what happens when. (e.g When this and that or so-and so does "something" what happens if/when blablabla) Please do avoid this. I admit I used to do this, but experience helps with everything.
- Do not directly tell the events that is going to happen in the story. (e.g She is a little maid in town and he sees her fitting as his bride. So he takes her and life gets complicated but they get married anyway.) Okay so maybe that was a little like me - I don't know how other people would write it down - but I think you should write a summary that's... mysterious and tempting.
- Avoid author's notes. I mean, sure add a little but it's a summary, not your speech or anything.
- (I did this one but I'll throw it in) Avoid sentences or conversations that came from the story. No one will understand if it's not in proper order and it'll make no sense at all. Okay?
- Fix your grammar. This is the simplest and easiest thing you can do. Well, for me at least.
- Avoid all caps. Seriously, why would you do that?
So basically you're going to write a summary that won't let the reader know what's going to happen, but make them think: "What's going to happen in this story?" or "This is interesting." Make the summary mysterious and eye-catching. Imagine a fetching young man or lady walking by the street and you find them intriguing or alluring - that's how you want your summary to be.
An example is from my one-shot, Guardian: I never thought anyone would ever reach in this darkness and pull me out. But guess what? Someone did.
It's a story about bullying. But it doesn't say exactly that, now, does it? :)
- Write it down. I didn't use to do this, but I've begun to. You'll find life much easier if you've written down the whole idea before starting on it. That way you won't get lost.
- Avoid sudden events where it seems like you're going away from the REAL story. This happens most of the times, where the princess is supposed to be shy and timid and he's going to be saved by the prince but suddenly she turns into a vampire and kills him! - and the worst part is, the ending was supposed to be a happily ever after. Okay, I know you get that now.
(The next one is for people who like to make stories because they were inspired by a different one)
- Okay, so you happen to like this story and you want to write a story that is similar. I suggest you twist up the plot up a bit. You can have the main idea, like there's a dragon and a girl, but don't make the problem and the climax or anything else the same. They'll call you stuff that you wouldn't like to be called, believe me. Not that I've ever done this before, lol.
I think that's about it. If I remember tips in my head I'll write it down immediately. Anyway, so, the plot. You need to make it just as good as the summary. It would be such a waste if the summary was brilliant and your plot was dim. Got an idea? Good. But don't write down the first chapter yet. You'll think that you've got everything right, but once you try and write it down, that rough diamond will soon start to shine!
- Start the first chapter as intriguing or attractive. I've read somewhere that an average reader has an attention span of merely 30 seconds so I suggest you make every word count or else they won't read your story anymore.
- Follow the plot you've written. This is easy. Just re-read your plot from time to time and check if you've done something wrong.
- Watch out for mistakes! If you want to, you can get a beta.
- If you feel the need to rewrite a chapter, do it. Nothing's wrong with that. In fact, sometimes it'll just make it better.
- When you really don't feel like writing, don't. It's not good that you force yourself to write. I think the chapter won't turn out as good as it will be when you feel better.
- Make the reader feel the emotions, be it happy, sad, anger or hatred. Make them go mad. Make them feel like it's happening right in front of them.
- Accept criticism. It must be constructive though. If it's useless, let it be. But one thing I've learned my whole life is to accept criticism. It may hurt at first, but before you know it, you'll be better than before, and then better than ever and you won't hear from them anymore - unless you still need it.
- Don't allow your readers to manipulate you. They want this and that, but you have one idea laid down. You are the writer. They are the readers. You write, they read. If they don't like how everything turned out, so what? Not everyone gets their way.
Those are all I could think of, I suppose. But, like I said, if I remember any, I'll write them down ;) I hope my tips helped you out because I know they have done so much to me.
Even if you can't see him GOD is there! If you belive in GOD, copy and paste this onto your profile.
My Writing HISTORY:
I first joined FFN around 2010(not sure) in the name of xxXBloodyAnneXxx. Yes, that was me - for those who knew her. And that was the day I started writing. No, I haven't written before that but I certainly have written tons after.
My first story was a MystoLu titled "Why Are You So Cute?" It's a lame one, though some people did like it. I wasn't that good before, and I admit, I improved so much since then.
I don't quite remember what was my next story. I think it was "My Brown Eyed Angel", it was GraLu. Now I finished that story - 10 chapters. However, I had many plot holes and I didn't fill it so my readers were confused. So I started another story.
One after another, I made another story and then suddenly, I made another account.. this one. I had first begun with the name Sapphire I think, I forgot. Then slowly, I found the name WolfieANNE and it became my permanent pen name. I'm happy with it, and satisfied with it. (looks like this changed cause I obviously outgrew my name hahaha)
My first story on this account was called "Lucy Leaves". A lot of people liked that, and some even began pairing Lucy with an OC that they adored. But sadly, due to writer's block and LOSS of inspiration (Along with the loss of interest), I deleted the story shortly after I started writing SIL, CI and GMB I think. I'm not sure if GMB was already there but... I know I deleted that story, haha.
I re-read my stories from before in my computer folders and compare them to my stories now and I thought, "Oh my gosh, I've improved so much." My grammar (Which was so horrible before) was now better, but not perfect. "Nothing is ever perfect, except for God. But to make everything perfect, you must struggle hard." I believed in my own saying and here I am now.
Crowned Clown X (7)
Dark Hope Assassin (68)
Fiamatta Montague (39)
Ink Child (0)
Poisoned Scarlet (150)
Starian NightZz (38)
Tsuki's Angel (9)