Author has written 2 stories for Mummy, and Doogie Howser, M.D..
Welp, here's a little about me! First of all, I live in Pennsylvania, and I go to this little private college that is about an hour from home and has about minus 2.5 people attending. I turned 21 years old a couple months ago... I know, you don't have to tell me, I'm a freakin geezer... it's amazing how long ago 1984 was. I'm in my fourth year of college now, though I still have 2 more to go thanks to double majoring. I am a dual education major, set to graduate in May 2008 with a B.S. in music education, concentration in clarinet performance, and early childhood education... meaning, for those of you who have no idea what a bachelor of science degree is, that I will be able to teach any music class kindergarten through twelfth grade, and I will also hold a Pennsylvania teaching certificate for nursery school through third grade. Which means, in order for all of that to happen, I have a CRAZY classload of 21.5 credit hours and two part-time jobs... so if I don't update either of my stories, please don't worry about me, I'm just buried under piles of books and cellos and tuning forks and preschoolers and burgers and hotel guests...
The perfect job for me, you ask? A high school band director. Standing on the 50 yard line as I watch the tuba/sousaphone line take out random color guard members. Yelling at the sax line to get in step or suffer reed death. Okay, maybe there are better things... but I haven't found them yet!
Here are a few of my favorite things...
1. Crossfade... because their music fits my mood when I feel like banging my head into a wall...
2. J.S. Bach's pipe organ fugues! Toccata and Fugue in D minor! Prelude and Fugue in Eb Major! Prelude, Largo, and Fugue in C! You MUST listen to them all! Bwahahaha! Okay, you must all be thinking how weird I am... but that's what happens when you're a music major!
3. The Sound of Music, one of the greatest musicals of all time, and Julie Andrews, one of the greatest ladies of all time!
4. Duct tape... no explanation needed!
5. My cats, Stacey the ditz, Sugar the Brit, and Katie the phat!
Well that's all I can think of for now... so, for those of you that are still reading, click on the pretty blue links below to read my story about The Mummy (which I intend to finish some day) and my new one about Doogie Howser, M.D.!