Poll: What is your favorite Beatles Album? Albums in alphabetical order Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Across the Universe.
Ugh, Charlie freaking deleated everything on my profile, so here it is again!
I am Jamie. I am 15 years old (as of Dec. 8th (I know, my birthday SUCKS)), I live in California. I get teased because I know everything about the Beatles, and I kind of obsess over them *blushes slightly*. I have ADHD, and I am addicted to sugar, so don't be surprised if you PM me and I totally spazz out on you.
My fave Beatle is JOHN JOHN, wait- lemme think- JOHN!!!!!
"SUMMER MULRONEY IS THE COOLEST PERSON EVER AND I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO SMELL HER SOCKS AND SHE TOTALLY DID NOT FORCE ME TO WRITE THIS"
Shut the fuck up, Summer, you have your own profile -_-
Things One Should Know About Me:
1.You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station. What do you buy?
A pepsi, Chocolate, jelly beans, skittles and a little robot ring to amuse myself XD
2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be?
A GIANT PURPLE WALRUS!
3. Who's your favorite redhead?
MY BEST FRIEND IN THE ENTIRE WORLD *drumroll courtasy of Ringo Starr* CHARLIE MARTIN!
4. What do you order when you're at IHOP?
Everything on the menu XDD (I have actually done that before)
5. Last book you read?
I Me Mine, George Harrison
6. Describe your mood.
7. Describe the last time you were injured?
Well, yesterday I fell out of a tree...
8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with?
Charlie, 'cos we'd sing Fixing a Hole to pass the time
9. Rock concert or symphony?
ROCK CONCERT! MAYBE PAULIE OR RINGO WILL BE THERE :D
10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone?
The Beatles peeking over the top of a piano (Ticket to Ride, Help!)
11. Favorite Soda?
12. What type of shirt are you wearing?
Light blue with Raybans and a moustache that says "INCOGNITO"
13. If you could only use one form of transportation, what would it be?
14. Most recent movie you have watched in theatres?
The Muppets XDD
15. Name an actor/actress/singer you have had the hots for:
Hm. Lemme think. JOHN LENNON!
16. Whats your favorite kind of cake?
17. What did you have for dinner last night?
A bacon cheese burger, much to the disgust of the vegitarian Charlie
18. Look to your left, what do you see?
A Beatles poster. To the right of me: A Beatles poster. In front of me: a John Lennon poster. Behind me: A painting of John Lennon I fought an old lady for in an antique shop.
19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Only the right shoe.
20. Favorite toy as a child?
I don't remember. I was the weirdo who dumped salt on snails... lol its so funny when they bubble up...
21. Do you buy your own groceries?
Course not, my mom does!
22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
No, I KNOW people talk behind my back. Do I care? No :)
23. Whens the last time you had gummy worms?
OHMIGEORGE, WHY ARE YOU STALKING ME!? *hides gummy worms*
24. Whats your favorite fruit?
25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel?
Yeah, Charlie took one of me doing a cartwheel on the beach by our houses.
26. Do you like running long distances?
NO. I HATE RUNNING PERIOD. END OF DISCUSSION.
27. Have you ever eaten snow?
Yupp! Not the yellow kind though.. hahaha
28. What color are your bedsheets?
29. Whats your favorite flower?
30. Do you do ballet?
Yeah! We did a Beatles Love Show! IT WAS FRIGGIN EPIC!
31. Do you listen to classical music?
Sometimes... when I'm really bored and- ah, who am I kidding, I don't, no.
32. What is the 1st TV Theme song that pops in your head?
The Beatles cartoon theme song. (The one before yellow submarine)
33. Do you watch Spongebob?
Yeah, when nothing else is on
34. What temperature is it outside right now?
Cold & Windy! DX
35. Do people consider you smart?
HELL. NO. I HAVE ADHD. I AM NOT SMART.
36. How many piercings do you have?
I used to have two piercings on my ears and one on my nose, but I only have the one on my ears now.
37. Are you signed on AIM?
What the hell is that???
38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together?
I have actually. I super glued my hand into a fist. NOT PLEASENT.
39. How do you feel about your family?
Ehhh... They're alright. They think I'm insane. They are so right.
40. Do you have an iPod?
Yeah, and I'll die without it. It's my life supporter.
41. What time do you go to bed?
10:00 on schoolnights. Other than that, whenever I feel like it
42. What CD is currently in your CD player?
Rubber Soul. My fave :DD
43. What movie do you know every line to?
Help! I was watching it last night XDD (Paul: Are you sure it's not mainlining or habit-forming? George: No, as long as you don't swallow it.)
44. What is your favorite salad dressing?
HATE. SALAD. I'M NOT CHARLIE. I AM A MEAT-A-TERIAN.
45. What do you want for Christmas this year?
A time machine!!!!
46. What family member/friend lives the farthest from you? Where?
Uhh, I have a friend named Claudia who I haven't talked to in a while. She lives in another part of California.
47. Do you like hugs?
I LOVE HUGS!!!
48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
When I saw my crush in the hallways (gahhhh he hugged me *slobbery lovey face*)
49. What's the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name?
Nobody's ever mispronounced my name. It's too easy. I mean how hard is it to say Jamie Lee Andrews?
My Fave Beatle: John Winston Lennon
Why: 'Cos he's a sexy beast!
My Inner Beatle (according to Beatlology)- George Harrison with a Paul McCartney minor
Why- Alot of reasons.
((OJO)) John Winston Lennon Forever
More things one should know about me:
1. FIRST NAME: Jamie
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Paul McCartney, just the female version
3. SIBLING NAMES: James and Sam (James- middle child, 19. Sam- oldest bro, 21)
4. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Last time I heard Here Today by Paul McCartney :(
5. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDS? Sure, why not?
6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? TURKEY!
7. KIDS? What???
8. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Uh, yeah! Only my other self would have to get her own Beatle! My Johnny!!!
9. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Noooo... NO CHARLIE, PUT THAT DOWN, IT'S NOT FOR YOUR EYES!
10. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? No. Not at all. *rolls eyes* Honestly?
11. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Those I haven't managed to lose yet XD
12. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? HELL. TO. THE. NO. I'm terrified of hights!!!!
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Captain Cruch mixed with Fruity Pebbles. Oh! And Cornflakes XD
14. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU REMOVE THEM? ONLY THE RIGHT ONE!!!!
15. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? huh?
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? STRAWBERRY!!!!
17. SHOE SIZE? Depends on the brand :)
18. RED OR PINK? Uhhh... I don't discriminate XD
19. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? I don't have one :)
20. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My friend Claudia. I haven't talked to her in like, forever...
21. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO PUT THIS IN THERE PROFILE? Sure! That'd be real gear *scouse fail*
22. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Yellow Submarine Jammie pants and spongebob slippers (don't look at me like that, it's late!)
23. LAST THING YOU ATE? Jelly Beans
24. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Run For Your Life- The Beatles
25. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? A big fat yellow one XD
26. FAVORITE SMELL? Whatever John Lennon smells like XD
27. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Charlie.
28. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Errr... i dunno, sense of humour? Taste in music??
29. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Sure! She wrote one of my fave fics...
30. FAVORITE DRINK? Tea and Strawberries & Cream from Starbucks and In N Out Strawberry shakes
31. FAVORITE SPORT? Water Polo!
32. EYE COLOR? Ranges from hazle to dark brown
33. HAT SIZE? That exsists???
34. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope. I should wear my glasses, but I dont.
35. FAVORITE FOOD? Jellybeans and Strawberries and Skittles and anything sweet and sugary :D
36. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? HAPPY ENDING! I hate scary movies X3
37. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATRE? The Muppets XDD
38. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? All my Beatles shirts
39. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter! I LIKE CHRISTMAS!!
40. HUGS OR KISSES? If it's Stud Muffin (Johnny Boy) then both :D
41. FAVORITE DESSERT? Jelly Beans and John Lennon XD
My new religion: (Copied from Has a Rubber Soul because I have total faith in this religion!)
Beatlism. The state of mind in which one removes themselves from all society except things Beatle-related. Beatleism used to be exceedingly popular in the U.S and other places around the world and was rapidly spreading across the universe through the sixties. Some have even called Beatleism, and I qoute: "More popular than Jesus" Lately it has died out but still, a few chosen ones have claimed to have rediscovered the Temple of Beatlists, hidden deep in the skies of diamonds. The leader of the temple is the mysterious figure called Father McKenzie who writes words to sermons that no one but Beatlists can hear.
Beatlists beleive in four major gods: John, Paul, George and Ringo. Rather then hating the devil, they hate Yoko Ono and those who break away from Beatlism or those who hate the Beatles in general will have to spend their afterlife listening the ear-piercing squeals of Yoko Ono and her followers, Mark David Chapman and Pete Best.
Beatlists are avid mediatators and they often mediate in their spare time, similar to George's way of mediating, with a few variations. Rather than chanting "Om" they chant "Goo Goo Ga'choob. In doing so, they are able to contact their inner "Paul, John, George and Ringo."
Religious Holidays of Beatlists are the birthdays of the four gods ( and the international days of mourning, John Lennon and George Harrison's tragic deaths. )
George Harrison's Birthday- February 25
Paul McCartney's Birthday- June 18
Ringo Starr's Birthday- July 7
John Lennon's Birthday- October 9
John Lennon's Death- December 8 (cried all day/night)
George Harrison's Death - November 29 (cried all day/night)
Paul McCartney recalls them playing the finished song on acoustic guitars to his father at home immediately after the song was completed: "We went into the living room and said 'Dad, listen to this. What do you think? And he said 'That's very nice son, but there's enough of these Americanisms around. Couldn't you sing 'She loves you, yes, yes, yes!'. At which point we collapsed in a heap and said 'No, Dad, you don't quite get it!'".
I'm not afraid of death. What's it gonna do? Kill me?
Copy and paste this to your profile if you haven't died yet.
When life gives you lemons, make grapejuice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.
Cross over to the dark side... WE HAVE COOKIES!!!!!!!
When life gives you lemons, throw lemons back in life's face and go back to feeling sorry for yourself
If your name was Mr. Crunch, and you went into the navy, would you eventually be Captain Crunch?
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it
They say 'Guns don't kill people, people kill people.' Well, I think the guns help. If you just stood there and yelled BANG I don't think you'd kill too many people.
Officer, I swear to Drunk I'm not God!
If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk.
I've got ADHD and magic markers, oh the thrills I will have
Never knock on Death's door, ring the bell and run away, he hates that
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh he took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
I'm not random, I just have many tho- OH A SQUIRREL!
Elmo knows where you live!
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the least
An apple keeps the doctor away, if well aimed
Taste the rainbow: EAT CRAYONS!
Last night I lay in bed looking at the stars and thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling?!
When there's a will, I want to be in it
Lead me not into temptation. I can find it myself
Always forgive your enemies. Nothing annoys them so much
We're best friends. You hurt, I hurt. You laugh, I laugh. You jump off a bridge, I laugh harder, and go down the safe way to laugh even more.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen Teetering On The Brink Of Insanity Past The Point Of No Return Man Life Sucks, The Poisoned Doughnut of DOOM, -'TophToph'-, StroodleDoodledFuhn, Lexabeta, Estrella Girl, Indigo3041, Kirity-Kitty, OokamiMori, FMASaiyukiFanatic, Kaito X Len - Banana Split, Sparks Diamond, beatlemaniacnumerouno, quarrygirl, Victoria Harrison, CheekyJohnnyBaby13
I, Jamie Andrews or CheekyJohnnyBaby13 , do solemnly swear to review all the fics I read, regardless of the number of reviews, its age, or anything else. I have joined the Review Revolution. Copy and Paste this into your profile to join the Revolution; because everyone knows how much it sucks when you have 500 hits and 3 reviews...
Ultimate Beatles Survey!!!
Name all the members of the Beatles:
John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo Starr
Who is your favorite?
Did you ever see them perform live?
Which Beatles are still alive?
Paulie and Ringo
Which are dead?
My Johnny and Beautiful Georgie.
Favorite wife of a Beatle?
I like Linda :)
Favorite kid of a Beatle?
Dhani Harrison! HE'S FRIKKIN SEXY!
Favorite Beatle song?
It changes daily. Lately it's been Don't Let Me Down. I wanna cry every time I hear it!
Favorite Beatle album?
First Beatle album you purchased?
Have you heard all of their songs?
Do you own all of their albums?
On my iPod Touch I do.
What country are the Beatles from?
United Kingdom ;)
Do you own more Beatle records or CDs?
CDs. I have 3 CDs and 1 vinyl.
What was the best album cover?
Beatles for Sale! Georgie is an onion top! Lol I still love him :D
Have you seen all of their movies?
I haven't seen Magical Mystery Tour or Let It Be
Which is your favorite movie?
HELP! I can quote every line from that movie lol
Top 3 favorite Beatle lyrics:
"Oh and this boy, would be happy just to love you!"
How many years were the Beatles together?
Eight or Seven years
Who started the group?
Johnstarted the Quarrymen, which evolved into the Beatles
Favorite Beatle movie scene?
"DON'T CANE ME SIR! I WAS LET ASTRAY!"
JOHN LENNON! Though I do have some George and some Paul and some Ringo moments I have to admit X3
If the Beatles were still together and touring, would you go see them?
HELL. TO. THE. YES!
Are the Beatles your favorite band?
rolls eyes* No, I frikkin' hate them. HELLO?! ARE YOU STUPID? OF COURSE THEY ARE!
How many books have you read about the Beatles?
Too many to count
Favorite biography of the band?
I Me Mine.
Favorite song from...
Help!: You've got to hide your love away
Rubber Soul: All of them
Revolver: And your bird can sing
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band: A day in the life
Magical Mystery Tour: Strawberry Fields Forever
Yellow Submarine: Yellow Submarine
Abbey Road: Maxwell's Silver Hammer
Let It Be: Don't Let Me Down
Please Please Me: Twist n Shout
A Hard Day's Night: Tell Me Why
Beatles For Sale: Rock n' Roll Music
The White Album: Dear Prudence and Happiness is a Warm Gun
Favorite Scene from...
A Hard Day's Night: John's bathtub scene. The first time I saw that I was in tears laughing so hard.
Help!: "What first attracted you to me?"
"Well you're very polite."
Yellow Submarine: "Unidentified Flying Cupcake."
Magical Mystery Tour: I haven't seen it ._.
Let It Be: Haven't seen that either...
Favorite lyric from...
Let It Be? "Shine until tomorrow, let it be"
Strawberry Fields Forever? "Living with eyes closed"
All You Need Is Love? Don't have one. I'd have to post the whole song.
Revolution? "But if you go carryin' pictures of chairman Mau, you 'aint gonna make it with anyone anyhow."
Hey Bulldog? "You can talk to me, you can talk to me. You can talk to me, if you're lonely you can talk to me."
Come Together? "He got walrus gumboot." WTF is it with the beatles and walruses???
Hey Jude? "Hey Jude, don't be afraid."
A Day in the Life? "And though the news was rather sad, well I just had to laugh."
Only a Northern Song? "It really dosn't matter what clothes I wear or how I fair or if my hair is brown, Cuz it's only a Northern Song."
Penny Lane? "Penny Lane is in my ears and in my eyes there beneath the blue suburban skies"
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds? Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes and shes gone
The Fool on the Hill? "But the fool on the hill sees the sun going down, and the eyes in his head see the world spinning around."
Eleanor Rigby? "Father McKenzie writing the words of a sermon that no one will hear, no one comes near"
Twist And Shout? "C'mon and twist a little closer now, and let me know that you're mine"
Favorite Solo Song From...
John Lennon? Imagine
Paul McCartney? Maybe I'm Amazed
George Harrison? Set on you
Ringo Starr? It don't come easy
This or That
John or Paul? John
George or Ringo? George
Ringo or Pete Best? Ringo
Early Bealtes or Later Beatles? Early
Brian Epstein or George Martin? Brian
Julian or Sean Lennon? Both
Cynthia Powell or Yoko Ono? Cynthia.
Linda McCartney or Heather Mills? Linda, of course!
The Bealtes on marijuana or acid? Acid (That's some funny shit right there. I've never done it, but I've witnessed somebody doing it)
Why do you think the Beatles broke up? They just got sick of eachother, and they were really stressed out.
How do you feel about the Beatles using drugs? They made their choice, so I don't see why people have to give them shit about it. They were big boys, they could take care of themselves.
How do you feel about John leaving Cynthia for Yoko? Cyn and John were bound to fall apart eventually, but John loved Yoko, so I respect that.
Do you think Yoko acted inappropriately when facing John's death? Everyone has their own way of dealing with things. That was hers.
What do you think is their worst song? Rocky Raccon. Sorry, not my fave.
Album? None of them were bad.
Movie? I like all their movies
How do you feel about Yoko Ono? John loved her, and I don't mind her.
Heather Mills? One word for her: BITCH
Were you alive when John died? No
Where were you when George died? I was in pre-school. I was at my grandma's house and she and my mom were crying. I remember not understanding what happened.
Did you mourn over either of their deaths? Oh yeah. When I found out about John I cried myself to sleep.
How did John die? He was shot by a psycho who needs to rot in hell, the bastard.
How did George die? He had cancer.
Will you cry when Paul and Ringo die? Oooooh yeah. Major sob-fest waiting to happen
Sean and Julian Lennon
Have you listened to either of their music? Only Julian's
Who do you think looks more like John? Julian
Favorite song by Julian? Too late for goodbyes I think?
Favorite song by Sean? I've never listened to one
Who is Julian's mom? Cynthia
Who is Sean's mom? Yoko
How old is Julian? 48
How old is Sean? 35
Who is more talented? I won't pick. They are afterall, RELATED to John Lennon!
Some more trivia...
What was the band's name before they decided on "the Beatles"? The Quarrymen, The Silver Beatles, The Beetles, Johnny and The Moondogs
When did the band break up? on April 1970
Finish the lyric: "And the banker never wears a mac in the pouring rain..." "Very strange. Penny Lane is in my ears, and in my eyes..."
How did John's mom die? She was hit by an off-duty drunk cop.
What is Paul McCartney's middle name? Trick question biznatches! Paul is his middle name. His first name is James. I would know, after all, my brother and I are named after him.
When is Ringo's birthday? July 7 1940
What band did Ringo drum in before he joined the Beatles? Rory Storm & The Hurricanes
If you could spend a day with the beatles...
3 questions you would ask them: "Johnny, can I hug you?" "Paul can you sing All Shook Up for me?" "Ringo can I wear a ring of yours?"
Who would you talk to the most? George and John
Would you be nervous? Oh my god yeah. I'd be shitting my pants (figuratively!!!!!)
What would you guys do all day? We'd be let astray >:D
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20 And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.
Copy and Paste this into your profile if you believe not all stories should have a happy ending.
My OC's Copy and Paste the links into your address bar
Never Can Say Goodbye:
Time Travelers Series:
In My Life