Author has written 6 stories for Naruto, Teen Titans, and Jungle Book.
Hi everybody! This is something I posted from a good author, Clipchip:
I am the boy who never finished high school, because I got called a fag everyday.
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
A black man walks into a cafe one early morning and noticed that he was the only black man there. As he sat down, he noticed a white man behind him.
The white man said, "Coloured people are not allowed here."
The black man turned around and stood up. He then said:
"When I was born I was black,"
"When I grew up I was black,"
"When I'm sick I'm black,"
"When I go in the sun I'm black,"
"When I'm cold I'm black,"
"When I die I'll be black."
"But you sir..."
"When you're born you're pink,"
"When you grow up you're white,"
"When you're sick, you're green,"
"When you go in the sun you turn red,"
"When you're cold you turn blue,"
"And when you die you turn purple."
"And yet you have the nerve to call me coloured"
The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
Copy this onto your site and help stop racism!
The boy you punched in the hall today.Committed suicide a few minutes ago.
That girl you called a slut in class today. She's a virgin.
The boy you called lame. He has to work every night to support his family.
That girl you pushed down the other day.She's already being abused at home.
That girl you called fat. She's starving herself.
The old man you made fun of cause of the ugly scars. He fought for our country.
The boy you made fun of for crying. His mother is dying. You think you know them. Guess what? You DON'T!
Re-post if you are against bullying. I bet 99% of you won't, but RE POST this if you're that 1% with a heart.
Mowgli as a teenager:
About this story: Mowgli is 18 in this, so forget pedophilia. As you might have seen, I've changed the story to 'in progress', so yay! I'll pare him up with the other animals (not all of them). Any spesificasions? Ask me. For the couples I simply won't do even if you beg:
- Hathi .He has a wife, and kid. Mowgli may be slutty in these drabbles, but he ain't cheatin' on others or making them cheat, so Hathi's off limits for good!
- Hathi's kid, Hathi's wife, all of them in that catigory: Same as Hathi. Their kid is still a kid. I only accelerated Mowgli's age, none of the others, In case you're wondering.
- Rama, Maybe? I don't know. I have an issue on that. You see, Rama is Mowgli's father, only by bond, but not blood, so it wouldn't technically be incest, but again: They have a father- son relationship. I think Rama must have a kilo of viagra and a big sense of insanity and the loss of his mate than ever considering mating with his son. Then again... I'm just not sure about him. If you guys ask I might do it, but I WILL NOT MAKE HIM DO IT ALONE, SO IF YOU WANT IT: ASK!
- The vultures. Can you blame me? All you would see would be feathers, and i just can't find the type in them, and if I ever imagine them doing it, It just wouldn't be right in any perspective. For me. And they're inspired by the Beatles! Another horrible image. Not Lucky, either, cause he...yuck.
- Girls. Sorry, Mowgli is gay.
- Human villagers. No. The only people i know in that village are kids,women in relationships and fathers, so they're autimatically off limits.
So the ones I CAN write about is: Shere Khan, King Louie, Bagheera, Baloo, King Louie and Kaa. Rama, maybe? Maybe Mowgli's "brothers"? I don't know. They're in the same pit as Rama.
Warning: I'm not writing this fanfiction as if I'm encouraging some actuall beastiality. I only share my imagination. I do support homosexuality, though.
PS: THIS IS THE DISNEY VERSION! DISNEY!