Author has written 15 stories for Boardwalk Empire, and True Blood.
Greetings from Savannah Ga! As you probably guessed, I do like writing. Whether I'm good at it or not is another matter. I'm always interested in constructive feedback. Haven't published much yet, but I'm sure that'll change as time goes on. Curently mostly writing for Boardwalk Empire, although I do have a BWE/True Blood crossover that I've been neglecting. I think Jack Huston is ridiculously hot. Just had to say that.
Some stupid facts about me:
1. I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue.
2. I am a font of worthless knowledge.
3. I share a birthday with Alexander Skarsgard, Leonard Bernstein, Elvis Costello, Sean Connery and Mad King Ludwig of Bavaria.
4. I met my husband while we worked at an amusement park.
5. My daughter is named after 2 Frank Lloyd Wright buildings.
6. I want to feed Richard Harrow soup.
7. As a native Ohioan, I am technically a worthless nut. Also, I want to Dot the I.
8. I post as Nyobi on the IMDB boards and Tumblr.
9. I'm very fond of ...ellipses...(parentheses) and !Exclamation Points!!!!!
10. I just realized, I will delete an entire group of words to fix a typo. WTH?
Story Statuses (or is the plural of 'status' statisi) Hmm...
1. Family Affairs: Honestly, I'm trying to decide who I'm going to kill in this one.
2. Scars: Haven't been angry enough to work on this. Also, trying very hard for it to be a Jimmy fic, but it keep going back to being a Richard fic.
3. Shooter & Shifter: I have no idea what Russell would be doing in Atlantic City, why he needed to talk to Nucky. So as soon as I figure that out, I'll get back to this one.
Unsafe External Link