Author has written 9 stories for Young Justice, Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, Dragon Ball Z, Hunter X Hunter, Merlin, and How to Train Your Dragon.
Naitive languge: Arabic.
Shows I like:
pretty sure there is more that isn't on my mind when I remember them I'll put them there
Stories I'm working
A New Road.
In This Castle.
Come With Me To Hell.
Desire manifestation.(The dark side of my heart.)
Favorit Yaoi parings thet I will read/write:
Tim DrakeXBart Allen
Spock/Kirk ( It's cannon people, stop the denial)
Normal People vs. Yu-Gi-Oh Fans
Normal People: Rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast.
Normal People: Say "Oh my God! (OMG!)"
Normal People: Say "Shut up or I'll tell on you!"
Normal People: Think bad guys are very ugly.
Normal People: When being chased yell "HELP ME SOMEBODY!"
Normal People: Get nervous or scared during thunderstorms.
Normal People: Would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation.
Normal People: Would be scared when they see people in purple cloaks chasing them.
Normal People: Get freaked out when they see scary people on motorcycles.
Normal People: Think Yu-Gi-Oh is just a stupid children’s card game.
Normal People: Solve their problems by suing each other.
Normal People: Don't believe in real magic.
Normal People: Don't believe in the apocalypse.
PASS IT ON PEOPLE!
If you are a Yu-Gi-Oh! fan, then put this on your profile.
You know you’re an obsessed Yu-Gi-Oh fan when you...
1) Think all villains are hot
2) Don't mind going grey anyway
3) Talk to yourself out loud to pretend you're speaking to your Yami
4) Want a trench coat
5) Try hard to make your clothes defy gravity
6) Think Tans are super sexy
7) Look around town for crazy hairstyles
8) Have your hair in a crazy hair do
9) Think mullets are dead hot
10) Think Little brothers are just the best
11) Would go gay for some characters
12) Think the only way to resolve a conflict is to play a children’s card game!
13) Watch Yu-Gi-Oh the abridged series
14) You think genders don't matter anymore
16) Have read this like 5 times
17) Do whatever it takes to prove you’re an obsessed fan
18) You are a fangirl/boy
19) You collect Yu-Gi-Oh cards
20) You know the game is called Duel Monsters NOT Yu-Gi-Oh
21) You have completed/almost completed your favorite characters deck
22) You often quote characters
23) Ra knows how many fics you've read/written on Yu-Gi-Oh
24) Every day you practice your evil laugh until its perfect
25) You think men that were crop top are awesome!
25) You have either a dragon, occult, Egyptian and/or dice fetish!
26) You love your friends!
27) You can quote most episodes.
28) You'd love to go to Egypt
29) Your answer to everything: Shut up
30) You have spent hours looking for Millennium Items
31) You own a Millennium Item
32) If you own a Millennium Item: You were sad when you found out that there wasn't an evil spirit wanting to take you over.
33) You think having a yami is perfectly normal
34) You know all/most of the shipping
35) You can easily name Yaoi couples and the shipping names
36) If you was in a room with a thousand pairs of eyes and mouths looking at you, you wouldn't freak just start counting them and hope to Ra that Bakura would stop hiding
37) You often dress like a character
38) You are part of the small minority that actually gets the game Duel Monsters!
39) You prefer Marik and Bakura's singing to Lady Gaga's any day
40) You own a creepy doll/teddy.
41) To you Yu-Gi-Oh is more than just an Anime its LIFE!
42) You wear your school blazer as a cape
43) Day 1- Blue top and black jeans; Day 2 - the same; Day 3 - the same; Day 4 - the same; 3 month later: "its season 2 better change clothes!"
44) You have a background song!
45) Your hair, to your friends: "Oh she/he must be having a bad hair day", You: "Yes finally I have perfected Yugi's hair!"
46) Getting sent to the shadow realm is more of a privilege than a threat to you.
47) Nothing's worse than a Jaden haircut!
48) You have a scary crush on one or more of the characters it's not even funny anymore!
49) You treat that character like he/she is real
50) You know the dangers of glomping
If you answered 'Yes' to any of these, you are an obsessed Yu-gi-oh fan.
Dragon Ball Z
Goten and Trunks
Ok I love these two truble makers, they are just awsome, and my favoret.
As far as I'm conserened these two are the most powerful in there, not by what they got power however it's more like potential. Gohan is suposed to be the most powerful, ok I'm not saying he isn't, all I'm saying is Gohan went through much, got his pwers and potential unlucked twice, the boys didn't they just went Super Saiyen just like that.
Asa far as why they can do that so easely I don't know and I don't care, I know the thery that becouse Goku and Vegeta were Super when the boys were coseved had something to do with it, but that explenation bugs me for some reason.
also two little kids can turn Super Saiyne be more impresed damn it. Every one was just "WHAT YOU'RE A SUPER SAIAYN" then just "Ok." Like I said be more impresed.
I just love Vegeta's thaoughts the most. Pretty sure he was choacking and screaming on the inside.
I just loved that scean. Oh by the way Vegeta you kis is walking in 450 earth's gravity where Goku had a hard time at 10 times, don't you think that that was a dead give awat that your boy has more power than he normally should?
Mirai Trunks is hot as hell, with short hair, long doesn't sute him that much, as far as I'm conseren he's the imege of this Trunks when he grouse up,
and 18 year old Goku is how Goten looks for me,
they looked stupid in GT.
Fanfiction Cupels. ( That I know of.)
BulmaXVegeta. Who doesn't love that paring, to be honest when my brother told me about them I didn't believe him, untill the episode when Trunks appeared, before that I just thought it's like a fan fiction cuple or something, but I like it why the hell should I complain espatially that Trunks exsists ( GT screwed most of the charictors, so it and the last episode don't exsist for me)
BulmaXGoku. Hell no.
BulmaXYamcha. They're over for all I care.
Chi-chiXGoku. no prblem honestly, it's fine for me.
VegetaXGoku. No. Just that. The lashing and screaming is for another cuple.
GohanxVidel. It's cute and I have no opjection to it.
GohanXPiccolo. Really? That exsists? People are weird.
Mirai GohanXMirai Trunks. Not really no.
Mirai TrunksXMirai 18. I'm not going to ask.
Mirai TrunksXMirai 17. O.O
GotenXBulla. How do you make a horrified and disgusted reaction? please inform me.
GotenXTrunks, no opjection I find pretty cute only if they were past highschool or something.
GotenXThe girl in GT.Show of hands, who actully cares about the annoing bitch? thought so.
UubXBulla. I don't care.
TrunksXPan. WHAT THE FUCK IS THE MATTER WITH YOU PEOPLE? HAVE YOU NO SHAME? WHY? WHY? WHY? I DON'T FUCKING GET IT, WHAT IS HE 12 YEARS OLDER THAN HER, IT DOSN'T EVEN MAKE SINCE, WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS PARING EXSISTS IN THE FIRST PLACE, I DON'T FLAME PEOPLE FOR THAT PAIRING I JUST DON'T READ IT, WHICH THAT IS BAD SINCE IT'S SOMETIMES EXSISTS IN GOOD STORIES, WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT IS THE ACTUAL FUCK?
GT doesn't exsiest
You know there is too mony ideas that would've been a better idea than the slap in the face with the peace of shit that we got out of GT
TV in my country
As I stated before I'm Arabian what I would like to do now is complain about the TV chanles and the dubs where I live. To put it simply it's shit. Example Yu-gi-oh.
Peaple complain about it beeing ruened by 4kids. Try watching it here. Get the 4kids cut, then remove anything that a 6 year old conseder scandaluse, and you got the Arabian cut. Thank God for Disney.
In my childhood there were 3-4 chanles that I would watch, 3 of these chanles would remove people kissing, kissing. now you see what I mean?
to put sult to injory and rup it in, any one familiar with the Anime Ranma 1/2, remove plot, remove any scean that shows any pady parts remove the underwhere from the pervert, and you got the Arabian cut, it's not even covincing that it's a compleate episode, honestly.
Kirk/Spock exists even in the reboot.
Yes I watched the movies, and I know that Uhura/Spock is cannon, however and to my happiness there is moments of the original pairing aka Spock/Kirk
I do believe that Uhura and Spock were a very logical pairing from JJ Abrams's point of view considering this is a reboot and a movie to all not just Star Trek fans I won't go to the detail of why, just that it's logical to put them to gather from a standard movie, however it wasn't the correct one, and fans of the original hard core fans which I sadly inform you I'm not, would say that that pairing came out of left field which I whole heartedly agree with.
Now let's be fair Uhura is a good character, but she is not part of the trio, Uhura shouldn't be the one with Spock and Kirk, why is she there?
Ok, look in the original series it was Kirk, Spock and Bones. Kirk and Spock act like team mates/Lovers. Bones keeps fighting ( Amusingly ) with Spock, berates Jim and/Or acts like his best friend, I miss that, and right now I find that dynamic only in fanfiction.
Uhura is a good Character and I don't question her or her bad assary. But Bones has very little role in the movies. He'll in the original series it was : Staring
Leonard Nimoy as Mr. Spock
sorry but bring back the original and let it stay
if it int broken DON'T FIX IT.
This better not end in love triangle between the three or by God this will be the stupidest thing I've ever heard of.
Any way why do I think it's still cannon. Simple there is a video on it in YouTube so I'll cut to the moment that should be a jack hammer to the face about that
Spock is a Volcan, which means he can stop himself from feeling or suppress his emotions. Which in the destruction of his planet and his mother's death he was able to control himself, until an asswhole( I know he did it on for the right reasons but still, you know it just accrued to me isn't this kind of like the episode ' This side of Paradice' awe Kirk can bring emotions out of Spock easily, another moment was in ' Amok time' when he smiled a when he saw that Jim was alive.') anyway back to Kirk's death. Earlier in the movie Spock almost died yet still had the ability to control his emotions and not fear his demise. Yet when Kirk was dying he CRYED right in front of him. When human males wouldn't cry for a family member and would hold their tears, how about a Volcan who lost most of his race ( a very racist race, who are mostly made of ass wholes but his race and beloved mother non the less.) Yet when Kirk died he cried, became furies with the one who cased it, went on a rampage to KILL Khan, when he was the one to convince Jim not to try and kill Khan, who by that bounty had murdered his father figure ( remember 'Devil in the dark'? The one where Spock insisted they don't kill the monster yet when it was close to Kirk he was like : kill it Jim kill it kill it , why isn't it dead yet? Kill it!" He went after Khan to MURDER him and he didn't stop kicking Khan's ass until someone told him they need Khan to bring Kirk back to life.( and I say someone here because you could've put a Red Shirt there and it would've had the same result.)
Yet I don't think anyone was surprised at Spock's action, and logically he shouldn't have made that big of a deal over a 'Friend' but we knew he would, the script captured Spock and Kirk's relation ship early as it might be just right, and we know that Spock's rampage wasn't to further the plot or bring a cure to Kirk, or it would have been against character, we weren't surprised because it's what would have happened in the original show had it been made then.
Killua's assassin half, in love arguing, in sleep.