Author has written 61 stories for Psych, and House, M.D..
I visited fanfiction.net for years before joining in late 2011. I was ridiculously driven to post a psych fanfic (Lassiet, of course, because we need more Lassiet) because of a wonderful one I read by another author (The Year Under by Bialy, soooo good). Since then I've gone nuts, I admit.
If you like Lassiets (and Karltons), do not miss the stories by Lawson227, who is unmatchable. Period. Other marvelous Lassiets have been offered up by AlyshebaFan1 and Dragonmactir, but they're not the only ones in our little club of rebels.
I chose my screen name because loafing is what I do best, or would do most if I could get paid for it; I'm a full-out grownup with a job and bills and everything, and I live in the Southern Midwest as well as in my head (where it is usually dark and cluttered).
Now a lot of boring stuff.
10/14/13 – 12/16/13 NOTES
1) I do NOT leave unsigned reviews unless I know you very well. If you get a comment on your story from a Loafer who is not signed in, it's NOT ME.
2) I do not leave negative/nasty reviews. See #1.
3) This is a fanfiction site. I respect the rights of any author here to post any story with any pairing. I do not attack them for writing FICTION about FICTIONAL people.
4) Despite the claims of "WarriorOfShawn" (formerly "ShawnIsAwesome" and “ShawnDefender” and originally "LassietHater" and who also has an account under "FanOfSquirrels"), I have never sent anyone a nasty PM, ever. The only message I ever sent to her was after she reported my "Open Letter" (about her activities), and it said in entirety, "I'm surprised it took you so long." I still have that email. She never PMed me prior to my blocking her. She has only insulted me and other writers, repeatedly, as part of her campaign to harass anyone who writes non-canon, non-Shules stories, particularly Lassiet stories which show Shawn the way he is on the series (that is, amusing and intelligent but also a narcissistic liar who takes advantage of his friends).
5) Regrettably, because of this “person” who leaves insults and the occasional psychotic remark in her comments, I block anonymous reviews (and do not read them either). I appreciate VERY MUCH those of you anons who have left me positive or thoughtful & reasonable comments over the years (even when they're against the story), but this troll has made it impossible for the rest of you to get through.
5A) In each of my stories I am very careful to keep Shawn in character as he is portrayed in the series.
6) There was a complaint that Lawson227 & AlyshebaFan1 and I have Lassiter refer to Shawn as "asshat" in our stories. Well, here's the thing. Lawson227’s research proved that not only did we get the word from the series (as spoken by Lassiter about Shawn & Gus), but that it was in "This Episode Sucks," which was directed and co-written by James Roday himself. So... yeah. If James Roday was okay with having Lassiter call Shawn "asshat," then I believe that's pretty much the final word.
7) The troll, who accuses us of bullying because we portray Shawn the same way he is shown on screen, has actually behaved more badly and attacked more innocent parties than is even remotely defensible. She has posed as us to leave nastygrams for other writers, she has quoted HERSELF in a blog (claiming we made the comments in question), she has taken our remarks out of context solely to upset others, she has deleted comments on her blog which called her out on her lies, and—because this bears repeating—she has gone out of her way to attack and hurt people who don’t even write Lassiets. That, in the opinion of the many people here who have witnessed her behavior, makes her the only bully on the site.
8) Finally, there is this. I’m done with her bizarre obsession. Write the lie-blog, dear. Believe the lies you tell. Do what you have to do. I’m not playing anymore. I’m not reading the lie-blog again and I’m not changing what I write or how I write it. My stories and my comments on this site defend my character, just as your "stories" and your comments clearly establish your character as that of a delusional, mean-spirited, lying bully.
Cheers—and happy writing—to everyone.