Author has written 7 stories for Phantom of the Opera, Phantom of the Opera, Misc. Plays/Musicals, and Les Misérables.
Hello! I see that you have stumbled upon my profile. Well, since you are here, I suppose I will tell you a little about myself. And, since I'm bad at telling people about myself, let's look at the pretty list of random questions. :)
1. How did you get one of your scars? Actually, I don't have scars. Yeah, I don''t like to live dangerously.
2. What is on the walls in your room? A calender, print-outs, drawings by me and my sis, quotes, a pic of me and my besties, two letters from friends, a poster of a lesser known band, and... A FREAKING AWESOME MOVIE POSTER FOR LES MIS! :)
3. Do you snore, grind your teeth, or talk in your sleep? I snore. And my friend tells me I talk in my sleep. I deny it, though.
4. What type of music do you listen to? Musical Theatre, Classical, Contemporary Christian, and Opera
5. Do you know what time you were born? Sometime in the morning?
6. What do you want more than anything right now? To meet Samantha Barks. The woman is my role model, my star, and the reason that I keep believing that I can actually do musical theatre.
7. What do you miss? I suppose the members of my family who live in a different state.
8. What is your most prized possession(s)? It's a battle between my Phantom of the Opera 25th Anniversary DVD and my Les Mis DVD.
10. Do you get claustrophobic? Very rarely, but yes.
11. Do you get scared of the dark? I'll admit it, yes.
12. The last person that made you cry? It was either Fra Fee or Eddie Redmayne.
13. What's your favorite type of perfume for a girl? I like flowery scents. And I am, of course, fond of my Rare Diamonds perfume.
14. What kind of hair/eye color do you like on the opposite sex? Medium-length black hair, light blue or dark green eyes. ;)
15. Where can you see yourself being proposed to? On stage, right after the performance, my true love/coworker will propose to me at curtain call. Sigh...
16. Coffee or energy drink? Neither, both are gross! I prefer sleep.
17. What is your favorite pizza topping? Pepperoni, of course!
18. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be? A warm, chocolate chip cookie.
21. What was the first meaningful gift you ever received? I can't remember.
22. Do you like anybody? I like everybody! Do you mean someone of the opposite sex? In that case, no. Unless Erik, Ramin Karimloo, Hadley Fraser, Fra Fee, Killian Donnelly, Aaron Tveit, George Blagden, Earl Carpenter, Eddie Redmayne, Nick Pitera, August Jeske, Neil Patrick Harris, and Gerard Butler count.
23. Are you double jointed? I guess. I can bend my elbow out way far.
24. Favorite clothing brand? Wait a minute, clothes have their own brands?
26. Do you have a pet? Two dogs and one cat. My little princess and the love of my life is a mutt named Angel, then there's another dog name Axel Rose, who is stupid, but I dote on him anyway, and my loving cat, Rosalie, who will actually stop eating and rub against you if you pet her.
27. What kind is it? My first dog is a mutt, my second dog is a boxer, and Rosalie is a tabby.
28. Would you fall in love knowing that the person was leaving? Can we ever choose to fall in love?
29. What is the best way to tell someone how much they mean to you? Just say it! Duh! (Flowers and a serenade work pretty darned good, too. Worked for Erik, Raoul, Marius, Fiyero, Anthony, etc.)
30. Write a number from one to a hundred: 24!
31. Blonds or brunettes? Personally, I prefer brunettes for the same sex. On the opposite sex, I adore blond hair!
32. What is the one number you call most often? I don't call people, people call me.
33. What annoys you most? Close-minded people who believe that there is no such thing as a wrong opinion, as long as the opinion is their own opinion.
34. Have you been out of the USA? No, though I do want to see Paris and Australia one day.
35. Your weaknesses? I have low self-esteem, I'm way too shy, and my darned asthma.
36. Met anyone famous? I WISH. I'm coming for you, Ramin and Hadley!
37. First job? Babysitting. Don't laugh, it's an official job! Well, in my book it is.
38. Ever made a prank call? My friends, but that's it.
40. What were you doing before you filled this out? Breathing. Blinking. Being me. :)
41. Have you ever had surgery? I had my wisdom teeth removed. I also had minor foot surgery.
42. What do you get complimented about most? My kindness.
43. Have you ever had braces? Wearing them now.
44. What do you want for your birthday? I would simply adore it if I could get one of the people from the list above for my birthday! No? Sigh... I don't know what I want for my birthday.
45. How many kids do you want? 4
46. Were you named after someone? No :(
47. Do you wish on stars? Sometimes, just for fun
49. What kind of shampoo do you use? All different kinds, depending on what my mom buys
50. Do you like your handwriting? Most definitely not
51. What is your favorite lunch meat? Ham, for the win!
52. Any bad habits? Whenever I am nervous, I either twist my hair or bite my lip.
53. What CD are you most embarrassed to have on your shelf? None! I'm proud of them all!
54. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Maybe, if I could get me to talk!
56. Do looks matter? Hardly. Of course, they never hurt, but I would much rather have an unattractive person who was a living Prince Charming than an attractive person that is stereotypical of today's attractive people.
57. How do you release anger? Music...or punching something.
58. Where is your second home? The grand outdoors!
60. What was your favorite toy as a child? My Littlest Pet Shops
61. How many numbers do you have on your cell phone? 59
62. Were you a fan of Barney as a kid? Yes. Who doesn't love talking dinosaurs?
63. Do you use sarcasm? Only when necessary!
64. Mashed potatoes or Macaroni cheese? Mashed potatoes, of course!
65. What do you look for in a guy/girl? Similar beliefs, good personality, intelligence, romance, love of music, and a bunch more along that line.
66. What are your nicknames? Lex, Lex-Lex, Lexi-poo, Best friend powered iPod, and, my personal favorite, Sexy Lexi Drama Mama Llama Ghosty Goat Lamb Businessman Hairy Husband
68. What's your favorite television show? Criminal Minds
69. What was your actual SAT score? Haven't done it yet. However, on the PSAT, I know that I made above a 50!
70. What's your favorite ice-cream flavor? Plain old chocolate :)
71. Do you have all your fingers and toes? Yes...
72. When was the last time you worked out? Today, if jumping on the trampoline counts as working out
73. Did you notice there was no question 64? What? You can't count, there is so a number 64. I checked!
74. What's the fastest you've gone in a car? 35 mph
75. Do you want everyone to answer these questions? If they feel like it.
76. What are you listening to? My heartbeat
78. Last person you talked to on the phone? My mother
79. What's the first thing you noticed in the opposite/same sex? Eyes and smile
80. Favorite thought-provoking song? You're Gonna Go Far Kid by The Offspring
81. Favorite thing to hate? What kind of question is this?
82. Favorite month of the year? September and May
83. Favorite zodiac sign? Libra. Of course, that might just be me being biased.
85. What is your hair color? There has been serious debate on this question. Some people say it's brown, others say black. So my friends and I decided to make a new color and call it 'brack.'
86. Eye color? Hazel!
89. Favorite fast food restaurant? Does Steak 'n' Shake count?
90. Do you like sushi? Eww, no.
91. Last thing you watched? Movie wise? Les Misérables, which was simply amazing and only fueled my adoration for Samantha Barks
93. Play any musical instruments? My voice is my main instrument, but I also play the piano.
94. Republican or Democrat? Neither. I have different beliefs. I agree with issues in both parties, as well as having my own beliefs that both parties either haven't thought of/don't agree with.
95. Kisses or hugs? Both are awesome!
96. Relationships or one night stands? Relationships.
97. What was the last thing you bought? No idea
98. What kind of car do you have? I don't drive, therefore I am not in possession of a car.
99. What book are you reading? Quite honestly, at this point, I'm reading several different books. It just depends on where I'm at.
100. Describe your love life I do not have a boyfriend, therefore no love life. I spend my time dreaming of the two guys I have the biggest crush on, even though they will never come for me.
All right, I guess that's it for the questions. If you haven't already, check out my stories! Kay, bye!
Couples that I ship:
Enjolras/Eponine (This is fanfiction, anything can happen!)
Javert/Fantine (Don't hate me for this one! I do believe, if given a PROPER chance, they would have made a cute couple!)
Sweeney Todd/Lucy Barker
Jesse/Winnie (Please say you know who these people are)
Many, many others that I can't be bothered to list
The Soundtrack to My Life (iPod Shuffle game) (New year, new iPod, new list!)
Opening Credits: The Phantom of the Opera from The Phantom of the Opera (Let it begin!)
Waking Up: Guiding Light by Ramin Karimloo (What a pleasant way to wake! ())
First Day At School: Castle on a Cloud from Les Misérables (Aww, I get a cute song on my first day of school! Or maybe it means I'm going to be forced out into a dark forest alone. 0_0)
Falling In Love: Coming Home by Ramin Karimloo (FRICK. YES.)
Fight Song: The Final Battle from Les Misérables (You better watch out! I will die facing my foes!)
Breaking Up: Masquerade from The Phantom of the Opera (Psh, forget you! I like Raoul better! Okay, that's a lie.)
Prom Night: One Short Day from Wicked (Yeah, flashmob!)
Life: Voices by Chris Young (Aww, I'll always hear voices guiding me!)
Mental Breakdown: Cowboy Casanova by Carrie Underwood (It's fitting...I guess...)
Driving: Here Comes Goodbye by Rascal Flats (I can just see the dramatic rainfall)
Flashback: Drink With Me from Les Misérables (To days gone by...)
Getting Back Together: Little People from Les Misérables (...What?)
Wedding: Honey Bee by Blake Shelton (I can just see me and my hubby slow-dancing to this XD)
Birth of A Child: God Gave Me You by Blake Shelton (Because God gave me a hubby and a baby!)
Final Battle: Overture from The Phantom of the Opera (I'm going down playing the organ!)
Funeral Song: Thank Goodness from Wicked (...Sadness...)
Final Credits: Cold, Cold Heart by Tony Bennett (What a wonderful way to end an awesome movie!)
You might be a musical fan if:
You threaten to drop chandeliers on people and punjab them when you get annoyed with them
Whenever you're really hungry, you start singing 'Food, Glorious Food!' at whatever meal is next
You offer people meat pies when they say they are hungry
You wish somebody would give you a red, long-stemmed, thornless rose with a black ribbon tied around it
You always want to start a rebellion in the name of the poor
You randomly sing 'For Good' to your bestie
When you have a crush on someone, but they like somebody else, you sing 'I'm Not That Girl'
You can come and go by bubble
You swear by the stars
You tend to sic various musical characters on annoying people
Schadenfreude has become your new favorite word when dealing with your enemy.
(Feel free to expand this list! Heaven knows it needs to be expanded!)
Unsafe External Link