Author has written 6 stories for D.Gray-Man.
A Few things about my mysterious person;
I am older than I look, but I talk as though I'm far older than my chronological age. I don't feel like saying my age, so go ahead and guess. I am a bibliophile (an obsessive reader to the uninformed), and it has had a large effect on my writing abilities. I enjoy reading various types of media, including manga.
I love to write, and I have actually written a novel, though it has yet to be published. I am also an artist and an amateur poet, if you want to look at my non-fanfiction works you can follow the link to my deviantART or my tumblr. My favorite genres to read and write for are horror, fantasy, sci-fi, thriller, mystery, and comedy. Most of my fanfictions are introspective, but I have some that are more action based.
My favorite book at the moment is The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson. My favorite anime/manga include D-Gray Man, Blood Plus, Ao no Exorcist, Pandora Hearts, Darker Than Black, Durarara, Hunter x Hunter, Skip Beat, Black Cat, No. 6, and Death Note, among many others.
My deviantART account is here; http://albinowolftwin.deviantart.com/
My youtube account is here; http://www.youtube.com/chaoticheaven77#p/f
Fill Out #s 1-13 D.gray-man character Names In Random Order:
1) Is a Seven/Three pairing more on the humorous side or the angsty side?
Allen/Bak a humour fic, no doubt about it.
2) Would Four/Ten be a smutty fic or a fluffy fic?
Komui/Fo...fluffy. Definitely fluffy, cause Komui is rarely serious.
3) Do you reckon it's possible for Two and Nine to get together?
Lavi/Earl...a blooming snowball's chance in hell.
4) One and Eleven are going out...what's the Black order and Noah’s reaction?
Kanda/Rhode; Shock. Disbelief. Holy shit!
5) Which couple suits better? Eight/Thirteen or Six/Five?
Miranda and Krowley are much more likely.
6) Is Twelve the most attractive member of the D.gray-man?
Ask the Tyki fangirls.
7) Do you think Three would be happy if Eleven and Eight got together?
Allen would be terrified for poor Miranda, worrying Rhode would kill her.
8) Write a title for a Four/Two story.
The Mad scientist and the Bookman Apprentice; tales of woe and humor
9) Have you ever read a Ten/One pairing?
Fo and Kanda? never read one, but there might be one.
10) Do you think it's possible to make Five/Thirteen canon?
Possible?: Who knows
Would It Be Any Good?: Up to the imagination...I doubt it
11) In a Six/Nine pairing who would be top and who would be bottom?
Leenalee and Earl ?
No bloody way, Leenalee has better taste. If it did happen, Lenalee would bottom, because the Earl is stronger, and males have the whole dominance thing.
12) Do you believe that One/Thirteen could happen?
Kanda and Krowley
...never gonna happen...Kanda would kill Krowley, or scare him to death.
13) What would the summary say for an Eleven/Three story?
Allen is being tortured by Rhode after being captured.
14) What would happen if Twelve/Seven had a baby?
Tyki and Bak? When hell freezes over.
They are both men, anyway. So It would be impossible without SERIOUS weirdness, unless one of them got genderbent.
15) Write a warning for a Two/One/Eight story.
Lavi, Kanda, Miranda
Warning: This story is humourous and slightly awkward
A lot of apologizing, perverted jokes, hyperness, and foul language.
16) Four and Twelve are getting married...what would Five and one say as a speech?
Komui and Tyki- weird.
Kanda: What the hell?
Jazdevi: Tyki! You, marry a human guy, especially a supervisor! LMFAO
17) One and Seven are in a happy relationship until Nine runs off with Seven. One, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Eleven and a brief unhappy affair with Six, then follows the wise advice of Five and finds true love with Five.
Kanda and Bak are in a happy relationship until Earl runs off with Bak. Kanda, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Rhode and a brief unhappy affair with Lenalee, then follows the wise advise of Jazdevi amd finds true love with Jazdevi.
WTF?!?! When that happens, Justin Bieber will finally hit puberty. Whoops, that's never gonna happen.
What would you title this fic?
Ultimate Crack fic with no real likelihood of ever occurring?
18) How would you feel if Seven and Eight were in a heated arguement?
I'd be surprised that Miranda could get angry, and I'd try to kill Bak for upsetting her so she wouldn't off herself.
19) What would you think if you found Five was a really good friend of a sibling or relative of yours?
I'd grab whoever it was and run like hell, Jazdevi is as likely to make good friends as Pigs are gonna grow wings without genetic manipulation.
20) How would you react if you saw Eight and Eleven in a closet together with a rubber ducky?
Rhode and Miranda? Oh shit, rescue Miranda immediately before Rhode goes psycho!
21) How would you feel if Two dissed you in the worst possible way ever?
Lavi dissing me... I'd punch him out and make him regret it by ignoring him for eternity until he apoligized...or until Panda beat his arse.
22) If you saw Nine and Three in bed together, what would you do?
Earl and Allen? I'd barf my guts up and run like hell, then find Allen and check if he was drugged, coerced or raped, something along those lines...
23) What would you say if you found out that Twelve was a rapist?
Tyki? I'm not a rapist!Tyki fan. I'd be disgusted and I'd inform him of my negative feelings on the matter.
24) You just came home from school and all of your friends hate you, your teacher just gave you an F on the most important project of the year (just imagine it happened for the smart alecks out there), and your parents have grounded you as your teacher had already called and told them of your grade. You open the door to your bedroom and you find Ten rummaging through your stuff. What do you do?
"What the bloody hell, Fou? What are you doing? On second thought, let's spar. I need to work out my frustration."
25) What would you think if One was emo and had tried to slit his/her wrists? If One is already emo/slit his/her wrists already, what would you think if One became the most optimistic person in the world?
Kanda? He wouldn't die from it anyway, and I wouldn't want to be diced by Mugen. And optimistic? I think his face would break if he smiled more, or Armageddon would be accomplished by kittens.
26) What would you feel this second if Four gave you a daisy right now?
"Komui, is this genetically manipulated, poisonous, and/or harboring any side effects? If this bites me or something you're dead. If not, give it to your sister." I'd feel suspicious and say that.
27) Six has just stolen your hairbrush. What is the first thing you would say?
"Hello...Lenalee, why are you here and what the hell are you doing with my hairbrush?"
28) Seven, Nine, and Four have banded together at 3 in the morning and starts to sing the most annoying song you know as loud as they can, waking you up. What is the first thing you think?
"Bak, Earl, and Komui singing Friday? Oh shit, I overdosed on sleeping medication, died, and went to hell. Or I'm just hallucinating. Bloody hell..."
29) Two and Eleven are your teachers. What would you do?
"Lavi and Rhode... damn. Two annoying brats to deal with, but at least Rhode has candy! Lets go prank Kanda, you two!"
30) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
Lenalee and Rhode? Most popular Yuri pair for DGM, I've read a few.
31) Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Komui? Funny, and kinda cutesy, but he's a mad scientist with a sister complex (poor Lenalee) so no. He's attractive, but not my type.
32) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Tyki and Miranda having a kid...oh god, all hell would break loose.
33) Can you recall any fics about Nine?
Earl? He's an evil marshmallow man, not to mention the fact that he's the main antagonist, so yes, two or three
34) Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Lavi and Lenalee...if Lavi didn't perv out or get killed by Komui for threatening his baby sister's purity, then yes. It's implied that he has a canonical crush on her in the manga.
35) Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Jazdevi/Earl or Jazdevi/Fou... second, even though it's more unlikely...unless it was a family thing for Earl...
36) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve making out?
Bak walking in on Lavi and Tyki? He'd run in the other direction cause Tyki's a Noah.
37) Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
Allen is depressed over losing his innocence (the weapon, not the other innocence). Fou is fed up with him moping and transforms into a clone of Lenalee or a friend to encourage him, then turns back and yells at him when they get caught. He feels less down when he realizes she does care, and regains his resolve. When the level three almost kills her, he gets upset and is determined to save her, so regains his innocence and rescues her. Before he leaves, they share a kiss and she makes him promise to take care on the battlefield. The End.
38) Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
Kanda and Miranda...No way, Kanda's too much of a dumbarse to deal with her inferiority complex and suicidal tendencies, plus he terrifies her most of the few times that they interact.
39) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
Bak and Tyki? I guess something like " The Melancholy of Butterflies" or some crap like that.
40) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
I'd have to check. Maybe, depends.
41) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
Dunno, haven't thought about it.
42) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?
Lavi/Komui/Jazdevi? No, WTF? That is not likely to happen ever, maybe when Lenalee starts poisoning brownies or something.
43) If you wrote a Song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
Huh...that's a hard one. Maybe I'm With You by Avril Lavigne.
44) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Warning, creepieness, violence, excessive swearing, and lots of angst.
45) When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
About a week ago.
Fave anime/manga pairings I will write for
KilluaxGon (Hunter x Hunter)
EdxWinry (Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood)
RoyxRiza (Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood)
TrainxSaya (Black Cat)
NezumixShion (No. 6)
KurohxShiro (Project K)
RenxKyoko (Skip Beat)
OzxAlice (Pandora Hearts)
MikasaxArmin (Shingeki no Kyojin)
HeixYin (Darker Than Black)
A note here-I support equal pairings, with respect between partners. So that means dominance is interchanging. Just because someone's in control in one chapter/story doesn't mean that they'll ignore their partner if they want to switch it up. Variety is the spice of life, and keeps love and passion alive. If you prefer to adhere to set dom/sub roles, then my stories aren't for you. Respect, caring, trust, and consent are everything in a romantic relationship, and even in a non-romantic relationship, they are still important.
I am the boy who never finished high school, because I got called a fag everyday
IF YOU BELIEVE THAT HOMOPHOBIA IS WRONG, REPOST THIS!
Friends & Best Friends
FRIENDS:never ask anything to eat or drink
BESTFRIENDS: Help themselves and are the reason you never have any food
FRIENDS:Call your parents M. Mrs and grandma and grandpa
BESTFRIENDS: Call your parents MOM and DAD GRAMS AND GRANDPA
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail
BESTFRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you saying "DAMN we really messed up..let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never seen you cry
BESTFRIENDS: Wont tell anyone else you cry... just laugh about it when your not down anymore
FRIENDS: Ask you to write down you number
BESTFRIENDS: Has you on speed dial
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff and gives it back a few days later
BESTFRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "my bad .. heres a tissue"
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you
BESTFRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography about your life
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if thats what everyone else is doing
BESTFRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowd asses that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door
BESTFRIENDS: Would walk right in and say,"IM HOME"
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell
BESTFRIENDS: Already know not to tell
FRIENDS: Are through high school /college (drinking buddies)
BESTFRIENDS: Are for life
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away when they think youve had enough
BESTFRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place and say,"Bitch, drink the rest of that you know we dont waste"
FRIENDS: Will ignore this
BESTFRIENDS: Will repost this
FRIENDS: Will calm you down when you are angry
BESTFRIENDS: Will skip besides you with a baseball bat singing "Someone's gonna get it"
FRIENDS: Will talk shit to the person who talks shit about you.
BESTFRIENDS: Will knock them the fuck out!
FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
BESTFRIENDS: Not only kick everything out of their schedule to listen to whats wrong, but help come up with vindictive plans to make you feel a whole lot better!
FRIENDS: Say sorry when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
BESTFRIENDS: Come right over and hang out with you, until you either fall asleep, or kick them out.
FRIENDS: Help you up when you fall down.
BESTFRIENDS: Laughs and trips you again. Or sits on you're back and forces you to stay down...
FRIENDS: Comforts you when he rejects you.
BESTFRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BESTFRIENDS: Will prank call him and whisper, " You will die in seven days..."
FRIENDS: Help you up when you fall.
BESTFRIENDS: Keep on walking saying, "Walk much?"
FRIENDS: Give you their umbrella in the rain.
BESTFRIENDS: Take yours and say, "Run -bitch - run!"
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BESTFRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will help you find your way when you're lost.
BESTFRIENDS: The ones messing with your compass, stealing your map and giving you bad directions.
FRIENDS: Help you learn to drive.
BESTFRIENDS: Help you roll the car into the lake so you can collect insurance.
FRIENDS: Watch your pets when you go away.
BESTFRIENDS: Won't let you go away without them.
FRIENDS: Will go to a concert with you.
BESTFRIENDS: Will kidnap the band with you.
FRIENDS: Hide you from the cops.
BESTFRIENDS: Probably the reason they are after you in the first place.
FRIENDS: Lets you make an idiot of yourself in public.
BESTFRIENDS: Up there with you making an idiot out of themselves too.
God created man before woman because every masterpiece needs a rough draft.
MENtal pain, MENtal anxiety, MENstrual cramps, MENopause... all our problems start with men!
To catch me you got to be fast, to find me you got to be smart, but to be me? Damn you must be kidding...
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Woman: Hiding from you.
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
Man: Is this seat empty?
Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.
Man: Your place or mine?
Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Woman: I'm a female impersonator.
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Woman: Do not enter
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Woman: Sorry, there are no services today.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Woman: But would you stay there?
Man : If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Woman: If I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Woman: Really, I'd put f and u together
"We live in an age where pizza gets to your house before the police do."
Hippopotomonstrousaequipodaliophobic - Fear of long words
-Be OPTIMISTIC... all the people you hate are eventually going to die!!
-Sometimes I Wonder, "Why is that Frisbee getting bigger?" and then it hits me!! literally
-They say, "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well, I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
-It's always the last place you look. Of course it is. Why the heck would I keep looking after I found it?
-When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and watch as the world wonders how the f you did it.
-When life hands you a lemon, squirt life in the eye and run like hell.
-Never knock on Death's door. Ring the doorbell and run away. He hates that.
-Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver.
-Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door. Leave that to Chuck Norris, he can do the impossible.
-One day, we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
-Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
-Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake
-Join the army. Visit exotic places. Meet strange people. Then kill them.
-I live in my own little world, but its okay. They know me there.
-Every day, I beat my previous record for number of consecutive days I've stayed alive.
-When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
-When in doubt, make up words!
-What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
-No I won't go to hell! They have a restraining order against me!
-I used all my sick days so I called in dead.
-The extinction of the dinosaurs was no accident. Barney came along and they all committed suicide.
-Your weirdness is creeping my imaginary friend out.
-The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
-If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you!
-If you're going to be two-faced sweetie, at least make one of them pretty!
-I was going to take over the world but I got distracted by something sparkly.
-Don't hit kids. Seriously, they have guns now.
WARNING- lost kids will be sold to the circus
-If your heart was really broken, you’d be dead. So SHUT UP!
-I don't have a dog. I eat my own homework.
WARNING- stop throwing your cigarette butts on the capet! Seriously, the cockroaches are getting cancer!
-There are three kinds of people- those who count, and those who can't.
Warning: trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again.
-Welcome to the internet! Pants optional.
-If I throw a stick, will you go away?
-Don't worry about the end of the world coming today- it's already tomorrow in Australia.
-Kids are the future. Be afraid, Be very afraid!
-An idiot is a window washer on the 44th floor who steps back to admire their work.
-Flying is simple. Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!
-There is no 'I' in team, but there is an 'I' in PIE, an so there is an 'I' in MEATPIE and since MEAT is an anagram of TEAM...
-Newscasters are the people who tell you "Good evening" and then precede to tell you why it's not.
-Two things are infinite; infinity, and human stupidity. Not so sure about infinity...
-Why be difficult, when with just a little more effort, you can be impossible.
-Don't you dare tell me that the sky is the limit while there are footsteps on the moon!
-If you die on an elevator make sure you push the up button.
-If you don't check under the bed for monsters, but do check behind the shower curtain for vampires/monsters/cops/murderers/Michael Jackson, you aren't childish, you need a visit to your local psych ward!
-You know it's going to be a bad day when you fall out of bed and miss the floor
-Some people drink from the fountain of knowledge, others just gurgle
-Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.
-I'd like to help you out. Which way did you come in?
-Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
-The only reason that I talk to myself is because that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.
-"I did my homework! I just forgot to write it down."
-I'm not a complete idiot. Some parts are missing.
-Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
-They say the truth will set you free. Then why is it everytime I tell the truth, I get sent to my room?
-If you can keep your head while other people are losing theirs, you probably don't fully understand the situation.
-Don't steal. The government hates the competition.
-If at first you don't succeed, change the rules.
-Tell the truth and run.
-Life is like a box of chocolates - it's full of nuts.
-Truth is stranger than fiction, because fiction has to make sense.
-Freedom is the right to be wrong, not the right to do wrong.
-If you can't beat them, join them. Then take over.
-Enjoy every minute of life. There's plenty of time to be dead.
-When angry, count to ten. When very angry, swear.
-Education is important. School, however, is another matter.
-A single death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic.
-Maybe this world is another planet's hell.
-Pineapples don't wear bathrobes.
-People are like potatoes. If you eat them, they will die.
-Some people are like slinkies, they're good for nothing, but they sure make you laugh when you push 'em down a flight of stairs
-Don't follow in my footsteps, I walk into walls
JOIN THE DARK SIDE! WE'VE GOT COOKIES!!
-Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them more.
-If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
-I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.
-I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.
-For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain.
-If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.
-Many people quit looking for work when they find a job.
-You know the speed of light, so what's the speed of dark?
-Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.
-Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.
-They say hard work never hurts anybody, but why take the chance.
-Always borrow money from a pessimist. They won't expect it back.
-I like work. It fascinates me. I sit and look at it for hours.
-If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.
-Before you insult someone walk a mile in their shoes, that way when you do insult them you're a mile away and you have their shoes
-I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
-I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
-Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
-A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
-If at first you DO succeed, try not to look astonished!
-Doctors say I have multiple personalities. We disagree with that.
-It's you and me versus the world...we attack at dawn.
-I hate it when the voices and my imaginary friends fight.
-I'm not clumsy... The floor just hates me.
-You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
-Of course I'm talking to myself. Who else can I trust?
-You know that little voice in your head that tells you when you've gone too far? Yeah, I don't have that.
-My Mom says I'm demented in a good way.
-Do I have issues? Yes. Do I give a damn? HELL NO!!
-Me Really good mood=VERY bad things
-I'd rather be hated for who I am then loved for who I'm not.
-Some people say that things happen because other people make them. Some people say things happen for no reason. And I know things happen because of Fate.
-Amateurs built the Ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
-You say I'm not cool. But cool is just another word for cold. so if I'm not cold, I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
-Wherever I go, I'm looked down upon for my (lack of) faith. People tell me I'm gong to hell for it. They discriminate me. Yet, I'm the one feeling sorry for them.
-Perfection is the pursuit of perfection.
-If guns don't kill people, then can I blame all my misspells on my pencil?
-My friend overheard some people talking about me. How weird I was, how creepy, how wrong. But I just said 'I feel sorry for them' because I have a friend who told me, while their friends would sooner be the ones saying it.
-You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder
-A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend/girlfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws.
-Life isn't trying to pass me by; it's trying to run me over!
-The grass may be greener, but it's just as hard to mow!
-If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off.
-I didn't say it was your fault. I said I was going to blame you.
-I like you. When I rule the world your death will be quick and painless.
-If all else fails, destroy all evidence that you tried.
-Two wrongs don't make a right, but they make a good excuse
-The person who smiles when things go wrong has found someone to blame it on
-I'm smiling. That really should scare you.
-Better to stay silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt
-Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
-Normal people scare me...but not as much as I scare them
-Even if the voices aren't real, they have some good ideas
-If I had any dignity that would have been humiliating.
-That which does not kill me had better run pretty dang fast.
-When in doubt, push random buttons!
-Fighting is mind over matter. I don't mind, and you don't matter
-If you can't beat the computer at chess, try kickboxing.
-When you talk to God, that's religion. When God talks to you, that's psychotic.
-There's always a light at the end of the tunnel. Of course, it's usually an oncoming express train.
-Last night I was looking up at the stars when suddenly I wondered..."Dude, where the heck's my ceiling?"
-There are three kinds of people. Those who learn by reading, a few who learn by observation, and the rest who have to test the electric fence for themselves.
-Just when I think you've said the stupidest thing ever you just keep on talking
-He who laughs last thinks slowest
-I'm not cynical, I just see things the way they are
-I respect your opinion, I just think it's stupid
-It's not denial. I’m just selective about the reality I accept.
-Ask me no questions and I’ll tell you no lies
-Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film.
-There are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
-The secret to success is sincerity. Once you can fake that you’re good
-I'm not as dumb as you look
-If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk.
-Sarcasm is one more free service we offer.
-I used to have super powers, but then my therapist took them away.
-Keep smiling; it makes people wonder what you're up to
-Love your enemies. It gets them really confused.
-Anything thrown hard enough should hurt.
-Some say the glass is half full, some say it's half empty, I say, "Are you gonna drink that?"
-When I was born, I was so shocked that I didn't talk for a year and a half.
-Where there's a will...I want to be in it.
-Do not disturb, I'm disturbed already.
-The trouble with life, is there's no background music.
-A clean house is a sign of a broken computer!
-Do not walk behind me for I may not lead, do not walk in front of me for I will not follow. If you want to walk besides me, go for it, but don't expect a big reaction...
-For people who like peace and quiet: Get a PHONELESS CORD!
-I don't get even, I get odder.
-I have a photographic memory, but it takes a day to develop.
-I've learned from my mistakes, and I'm sure I could repeat them exactly, if it's worth it.
-Light travels faster than sound. That is why...some people seem bright until you hear them speak.
-You have the right to remain silent, anything you say will be misquoted and used against you.
-An optimist is someone who falls off the empire state building and after 50 floors says "So far so good!"
-If Fed ex and UPS merge, they would be called Fed UP.
-Chaos, panic, pandemonium, my work here is done.
-If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
-Love me, Hate me, make a voodoo doll of me and stick it full of pins, I will continue to be indifferent to you.
-To be alone is to be different; to be different is to be alone.
-The beatings will cease once moral improves.
-Excuse me while I find a container for my joy.
-People who think they know everything annoy those of us who do.
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? forget scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that crud up in two seconds. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you.
If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em.
FANFICTION- UNITED NATIONS!!
Has anyone else noticed how a lot of us get along and make friends on here and we can be from completely different countries? WTF!? We're here making world peace on the INTERNET and we have all those ambassadors and senators and whatever struggling with it!! If you realize this (or read this and agreed) copy and paste this and add your name and country (country is optional) to the list. SPREAD THE PEACE!!: Naruto-fan-Okami-chan (USA), NaraTemari011 (Puerto Rico), Lala girl in Lalaland (USA), nats10art (USA), DarkAkastukiNeko (USA-AL.), The Waterbender (USA), Joe333(Serbia), Gr4Yr4iN (Australia),GoldPhantom and Z-eion(USA),xx-Snow White Sorrow-xx (USA), Suigetsu-is-da-bomb(USA), Morfanerina (Portugal), Voiceless Yuuki-sama (Canada),Starisia the Shadow Demon (USA)
What my mother taught me:
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE
2. My mother taught me RELIGION
3. My mother taught me TIME TRAVEL
4. My mother taught me LOGIC
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT
7. My mother taught me IRONY
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS
9. My mother taught me CONTORTIONISM
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA
11. My mother taught me WEATHER
12. My mother taught me HYPOCRISY
13. My mother taught me THE CIRCLE OF LIFE
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION
15. My mother taught me: ENVY
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION
17. My mother taught me: RECEIVING
18. My mother taught me: MEDICAL SCIENCE
19. My mother taught me: ESP
20. My mother taught me: HUMOR
21. My mother taught me: HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT
22.My Mother taught me: Genetics
23. My Mother taught me about my Roots
24. My Mother taught me Wisdom
25. My mother taught me about Justice
Things I'm Not Allowed to do at Hogwarts
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropiate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work"
14) I will not give you my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room togther and bet on which House will come out alive
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not nessecary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-ful"
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell
26) It is not nessicary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways
28) I will not poke Hufflepuffs with spoons, nor shall I insist that their colors indicate that they're "covered in bees"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
30) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core"
31) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm
32) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
33) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion
34) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends"
35) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends"
36) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts
37) Tricking a school House Elf to strip of it's clothing does not make it mine. Yes, even when I yell out "PWND!"
38) I will not lick Trevor
39) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey"
40) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
41) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself too seriously
42) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Nay have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Nay' from various directions
43) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the voice of God.
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .sSS... ... ..sS... ... ... ... ... ... ... .. If you're a girl and you've ever
Weird is good. Strange is bad. Odd is what you call someone who you can't decide what they are.
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm an ATHEIST, so I MUST worship Satan
I don't have a RELIGION, so I MUST be evil and have no morals.
I'm REPUBLICAN, so I MUST not care about poor people.
I'm DEMOCRAT, so I MUST not believe in being responsible.
My best friends are the kind that if my house were on fire, they'd be roasting marshmallows and flirting with the firemen.
My friends are the kind of people that would spend hours trying to drown a fish. ...But I love them to death
I have seen stories I love go up in flames, and it breaks my heart every time. People get sad and angry, because of a bad review, and no matter how many more they get begging them to continue, they leave it unfinished, the ending never to be known to those who truly loved it. They let the story breathe it's last breath...They let it die. There are several ways to douse the flames, and several ways to feed them and sadly... Most people do the latter. Some let the flames catch them. They let the flames burn their pages to ash, along with the piece of their heart they put into it. They give up on writing, and thus encourage the flames to spread, to burn another, and possibly kill another story in cold blood. Others get even, by igniting the flames of hate with cruel, hateful, words of their own, while some simply leave the flames to fester by ignoring them. They continue writing, only allowing the edges to be charred black, or they take a short break, but return later on. But then there are those who douse the flames.
They laugh at the fires, and show that the are unfazed, their pages white and pure, uncharted, and untainted by even the blackest smoke left behind. They tell the flamer, how the flames made their day, how they laughed as they wrote the next chapter. They realize that flamers are simply jealous. That they are simply, cruel, spiteful people, with nothing better to do than ignite the fires of hate, and watch the flames burn away what little remains of the ashes left behind by those who surrendered, and let their story die. They realize that it wouldn't be fair to their readers, if they let their story burn, and they realize that they would only feed the flames by doing so. And they will try and heal the burns, left behind, so that maybe the pages will return to what they once were, or be reborn from the ashes.
(If you are one of those who will choose to douse the flames, and heal the burns, who will choose to stand strong and face the flames head on, without fear, who will try to save another, who will send this message to ANYONE you feel needs to hear it, then copy and paste this to your profile, and add your name to this list: Starisia the Shadow Demon, Atsuma-1,xx-Snow White Sorrow-xx)
1. For which fandom do you write the most?
2. Your favourite pairing?
4. Do you prefer writing when it's day or when it's night?
5. How long does it take you to write a One-Shot?
6. Same question, but then for a multi-chapter fic.
7. Do you listen to music while writing?
8. What's your writing style, and do you keep it or try to change it?
9. Is it difficult for you to come up with new ideas?
10. When you want to write a multi-chapter fic, do you first write out all the chapters, plot them, or just write down whatever comes into your mind?
11. Do you write lemons?
12. Describe your writing style in three words.
13. How many hours do you spend writing (day/week/month)?
14. Do you write for the others or for yourself?
15. How do you try to improve your writing skills?
16. Any last words?
Unsafe External Link