Author has written 1 story for Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Sexual Orientation (like anyone cares): Pansexual (means I'll date any person, regardless of gender. They could be a girl, a boy, trans girl, trans boy, agendered/gender neutral, etc. and I really don't care, as long as their heart is in the right place)
Age: 16 (bday is May 28, 1997)
Favorite color: Black
Ok basics out of the way...
I'm a young writer and I'm pretty new to the community. I'm here to try and improve my writing and don't have many stories so far, so reviews are important!
I like Hetalia, OHSHC, Supernatural, Doctor Who, Star Trek (both TOS and Reboot) and Merlin, among many others. So You may or may not see fanfics of those fandoms from me. Be warned, I have a dry, horrible and sometimes sadistic sense of humor and I can never write a decent plot to save my life.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans... --
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage
Unsafe External Link