Author has written 51 stories for Harry Potter, Circle Opens, Teen Titans, Song of the Lioness, Hobbit, Immortals, Tamora Pierce, Circle of Magic, Hunger Games, and Old Kingdom/Abhorsen series.
Hi there! :) I'm Ana. Pleasure to meet you!
If you want some light reading, check out bubblecloudz. She's amazing!
1. I love weird/unusual/unexpected/not overly done pairings. As a result, most of my favourite pairings have very few stories. Some of the pairings I'd love to see are only in my head. Yes, very strange, I know. I seem to like curious, unloved things.
2. Side characters are awesome, mostly because that means I can take them and twist their stories to suit whatever phase I'm going through. I love giving characters a different perspective/angle and, hopefully, interesting/entertaining views. Their opportunities for humour make me feel happy, so there.
3. Review, flame, totally ignore me - I appreciate every tiny gram of support, no matter what form it takes. Critique is important in the writing process. How I see it, I just have crazy ideas that are hit or miss. I shall try to return the favour, but lately I've fallen slack on my reading of fanfic. Sowwy X.x
4. Even though I've been gone, I am open to requests and/or challenges. Review or send me a PM. It can be a pairing, a prompt, whatever. If you like my writing style, I am up for anything. Except I suck at writing M-rated fics T_T haha
5. I don't particularly like OCs, but I can put up with moderate OOC-ness and well-balanced OCs, as I myself write that.
My muse is fickle and baffles me 80.02% of the time lol
My favourite quote:
"The year was 2081, and everybody was finally equal."
First line from Kurt Vonnegut's short story Harrison Bergeron, my favourite sci-fi, dystopic short story.
Pairings & Characters:
I don't ship many pairings. I love certain characters, but I'm open to almost anything. I don't have a strong bias for anything except well-written fics xD lol
Please believe me that most of the stories I write, I like the pairing. But it doesn't mean it's set in stone. Feel free to play around with them, too!
Here's a list of characters I love to read/write, if you wanted a small glimpse at how my mind works :3
Harry Potter: Angelina Johnson, Montague, Miles Bletchley, Minerva McGonagall, Severus Snape, Horace Slughorn, Blaise Zabini, Cho Chang, Oliver Wood, Luna Lovegood, Neville Longbottom, Cedric Diggory, Gilderoy Lockhart
Circle of Magic/Circle Opens/Will of the Empress series: Trisana Chandler, Kethlun Warder, Kirel, Frostpine, Crane, Niklaren Goldeye, Briar Moss
Song of the Lioness/Immortals/Protector of the Small series: Alanna, Alex, Raoul, George, Gary, Onua, Sarge, Keladry, Cleon, Ali Mukhtab
Abhorsen/Old Kingdom series: Lirael, Nicholas Sayre, Sabriel, Hedge, Disreputable Dog
Teen Titans: Raven, Cyborg, Slade, Adonis
Hunger Games: Johanna Mason, Cinna, Finnick Odair, Effie Trinket, Beetee, Wiress, Boggs
Fire Emblem: Lyndis, Hector, Eirika, Ephraim, Heath, Jaffar, Innes, Joshua, Matthew, Rath, L'Arachel
Note: I have moved some stories around to consolidate fic collections and make it easier to navigate the stories I've written.
I also have plans to remove old stories that are no longer being written for and to finish up stories on hiatus (if possible).
I have been absent for awhile. So I have a super long list because I so sowwy T_T
To do list:
-hugs and glitter anyway- x.X I am the sorriest little ana-kins with sprinkles and sugary fluffy sadness...