Author has written 7 stories for Death Note, One Piece, Ib, Persona Series, and Elder Scroll series.
(Previously known as "Delta Wish")
Yo! Thank you for checking out my profile. I appreciate it. If you are indeed reading this, then you must be interested in my writing and are checking up on what I've written, which must mean that I can at least string a few words together to make a basic coherent sentence. Thank you for boosting my ego.
I have little tolerance or patience for those who demand I write quicker, though I do appreciate the concern and the fact that my work is liked enough to demand more of it. So thank you for that, even if I react like a hedgehog.
My updates are sporadic, but I'm always checking up on things and reading comments. I'm not actively ignoring anyone, just to let you know.
Anyone with sensitivities should be warned. I'm not trying to attack anyone. I have a rather bleak and pessimistic world view, so if that bleeds through don't take it personally.
If you ever want to talk to me, I suggest dropping a review or send me an ask on tumblr, because I actually check my page daily, but not my inbox for PMs. Though I'll get to it eventually.
Notice: hey, I've been starting to cross-post to AO3, so check there for more works, including those of the explicit variety.
= Multiple Chapter Fan-Fiction =
Your Hunger Will Consume You: Broken Throne [Elder Scrolls]
- Chapters: 03
- "She is proud. / Her rage is neither quiet nor logical. It consumes her in a tidal wave, overpowering her better judgement. The warrior’s soul cries out for blood and fire, and she feeds it without second thought. Her lips pull back to bare jagged fangs, yellow eyes brimming with cruel fire. The blade in her hand thrums with cold fury and righteous indignation. A quick flick of her wrist and blood paints the walls. / The dragon kings are waking."
- AO3: archiveofourown.org/works/5704297/chapters/13140496
- tumblr: diowarwahl.tumblr.com/post/137151469907/broken-throne-1-unbound
Your Hunger Will Consume You: Winter Nights [Elder Scrolls]
- Chapters: 02
- Side-story to my Skyrim narrative.
- "She was like the dawn - all blonde hair, bright eyes and white magic. Mana is unsure why the woman smiles at the Khajiit so pleasantly, when she herself feels like such a monster. / Though maybe they have that in common. Both of them have beasts lurking in the backs of their minds. The difference being that Mana soothes hers with violence so that she doesn't burn down Nord villages in her rage, grieving the primordial world she barely remembers and the brother she struck down, while Alaya suppresses her own out of fear and contempt, hating the dark blood in her veins and her inability to turn away from those who hold out their hands to her. / Maybe that's why Mana hates her and loves her at the same time: because she hates and loves herself."
- AO3: archiveofourown.org/works/5294963/chapters/12222866
- tumblr: diowarwahl.tumblr.com/post/134046445232/winter-nights-act-i-uneasy-premonitions
When the Tides Come In [One Piece]
- Unfinished (shelved)
- Chapters: 16-ish
- Luffy, the Pirate King, is sucked up into an alternate universe, because on their end they're losing a war and want to use 'the strongest man' to win. However they did not expect Luffy (who in their world is a Marine) to show up. They don't even know he's a pirate, and when Marine Luffy and Garp return from a mission, everything goes to hell.
Blood Shades, Part One: RED [Death Note]
- Chapters: 34
- OC-centric, no real pairings, screw the plot, I'm making a new one. Enter Itsoku Kurai, a cynical, irony-tormented young woman who receives a magical notebook of death after her father's funeral. Joy. Talks to hallucination in the form of a trickster-lizard shinigami, makes two best friends in the oddest way possible, gets in WAY over her head and nearly dies several times in the process. Oh, and now she somehow gets tangled in the life of the panda-detective L, and lies right to his face. Fate must love to have a laugh. The one with red hands now holds the chess piece, and it's her move.
N: I need to clean this one (for the third time, seriously). I'll tackle that matter before starting CRIMSON.
Blood Shades, Extra: MAROON [Death Note]
- Chapters: 05
- We take a look into the past at the seemingly normal (but really not) Itsoku family and their relation to the shinigami Vile. Death and madness are around any corner, and Kurai's just a child! Even without Kira mind-raping the world into submission, the notebook of death is still a massacre waiting to happen. Besides, its not like what you don't know can hurt you ... or so they thought.
Blood Shades, Part Two: CRIMSON [Death Note]
- Chapters: 00
- Four years, four flipping years since Kira kicked the bucket. Kurai is (sort of) enjoying a slow, simple life as a journalist. Of course, with her terrible luck she once again gets caught up in the underground world of criminals and detectives, murder and supernatural, and a man with red eyes. And though she doesn't want to admit it, she REALLY missed this. Well, not the nearly dying bit, but you understand. Now she's running from a lunatic with a redhead and a blonde at her heels. Ah, good times, good times.
= One-Shot Fan-Fiction=
Memento Mori [Persona 3/FES]
- This game impacted me heavily - and all I can do is throw up some mildlyromantic-endoftheworld-suspectedofbeingsuicidal-fiction. You're welcome.
- AO3: archiveofourown.org/works/5003149
- Ib and Garry have left the gallery alive and with their memories intact. I'm Canadian, we spell colour with a 'u'.
- AO3: archiveofourown.org/works/5002951