Author has written 2 stories for NCIS.
Favorite TV shows: NCIS, Bones, Body Of Proof, Desperate Housewives, Private Practice, Grey's Anatomy, Cougar Town, Pretty Little Liars, Rizzoli and Isles & Glee.
I don't own NCIS or any of it's characters.
I'm 17 and live in England and wish TIVA would get together on NCIS I mean who doesn't wish that?!
1. Never let suspects stay together. Never screw over your partner.
2. Always were gloves at a crime scene.
3. Don't believe what you're told, double check. Never be unreachable.
4. If you have a secret, keep it to yourself. Second best, tell 1 other person if you must. There is no third best.
5. You don't waste good.
6. Don't appologize. It's a sighn of weakness. Not among friends.
7. Always be specific when you lie.
8. Never take anything for granted.
9. Never go anywhere without a knife.
10. Never get personaly involved on a case.
11. When the job is done, walk away.
12. Never date a co-worker. voted most likely to be burned on the stake.
13. Never, Ever, involve lawyers.
15. Always work as a team.
16. If somone thinks they have the upper hand, break it.
18. Better to ask forgivness than permission.
22. Never, ever, bother Gibbs in interogation.
23. Never mess with a Marines' coffee if you want to live.
27. There are 2 ways to follow. 1'st way they never notice you. 2'nd way they only notice you.
35. Always watch the watchers.
36. If it feels like you're being played, you probably are.
38. Your case, your lead.
39. There's no such thing as coincidence.
40. If it seems like someone is out to get you, they are.
42. Don't ever accept an apology from someone who just sucker-punched you.
44. First things first, hide the women and children.
45. Clean up your mess.
51. Sometimes you're wrong.
69. Never trust a woman who doesn't trust her man.
Unsafe External Link