Author has written 2 stories for Bleach, and Dragon Age.
Anime character name: Vix
Eye Color: Hazel brown
Hair Color: Light Blue
Personality: Cunning, Sly, sarcastic, always joking,tricky and even-temper.
Weapons varies on which genre: Twin revolvers with a dragon on the side.
About Vix: She is always seen smiling even in fights. Her sly like attitude makes people feel on edge with her around. She is known to be creepy or just plain out insane. She makes certain remarks that makes people feel like she maybe truly evil.
Favorite anime of all time: Fate stay night
Favorite Anime character of all time: Sesshomaru
Hobby: Writing, reading, playing games, modeling or just hanging out.
My name origin: Shepard comes from Mass Effect and Cousland comes from Dragon age. Both really good games made by Bioware
I'm a girlygirl tom boy who love fashion. I'm usually a quiet person and sometimes I can be crazy..ok most of the time. I love anime ever since I was little. I'm really a laid-back person with few friends, I take each day with a new meaning. I'm a lazy writer but I have so many great ideas. I'm writing my first story Bleach Hangover. If You are bored feel free to p.m me.
Currently working on: Bleach Hangover
Update:Every week or two. I'm working sorry overtime is a pain.
About it: Based off the movie the Hangover but with a Shepard Cousland remix. Don't worry it's quite funny with all important people, the Oc dozen play a huge role in the story besides being lost.
Side notes: I made an Oc the groom so no one important would miss out in the story. His name is Kuji Yamamoto whos captain of the Ninth division in the story.
Currently working on:Sanity isn't everything.
Update:Once every two days.
About it: A not so sane elf is force to save Ferelden, more humor then if anything else.
If you remember this you grew up in the 90's
You're a 90's kid if:
You've ever ended a sentence with the word "PSYCHE!"
You can sing the rap to "The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air"
You remember when Kurt Cobain, Tu Pac, River Phoenix, and Selena died.
You know that "WOAH" comes from Joey from "Blossom" and that "How Rude!" comes from Stephanie from "Full House"
You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
You got super excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school.
You remember reading "Goosebumps"
You know the profound meaning of "Wax on, wax off"
You have pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf.
You took plastic cartoon lunch boxes to school.
You danced to "Wannabe" by the Spice Girls, Females: had a new motto, Males: got a whole lot gay-er. (so tell me what you want, what you really really want.)
You remember the craze, then the banning of slap bracelets and slam books.
You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence...Not...
Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? was both a game and a TV game show.
You never got injured on a Slip 'n' Slide
You wore socks over leggings scrunched down
"Miss Mary Mack, Mack, Mack, all dressed in black, black, black, with silver buttons, buttons, buttons, all down her back, back, back" SHE ASKED HER MOTHER MOTHER MOTHER FOR FIFTY CENTS CENTS CENTS TO SEE THE ELEPHANTS PHANTS PHANTS JUMP OVER THE FENCE THE FENCE THE FENCE he jumped so high high high he touched the sky sky sky and he didnt come back back back til the forth of july ly ly he jumped so low ow ow he stubbed his toe toe toe and thats the end end end of the elephants show show show
You remember boom boxes vs. cd players
You remember New Kids on The Block when they were cool
You knew all the characters names and their life stories on "Saved By The Bell"
You played and/or collected "Pogs"
You had at least one Tamagotchi, GigaPet or Nano and brought it everywhere
You watched the original Care Bears, My Little Pony, and Ninja Turtles
NANCY DREW AND THE HARDY BOYS WERE THE BEST MYSTERY BOOKS
Yikes pencils and erasers were the stuff!
All your school supplies were "Lisa Frank" brand.(pencils.notebooks.binders.etc.)
You remember when the new Beanie Babies were always sold out.
You used to wear those stick on earings, not only on your ears, but at the corners of your eyes.
You remember a time before the WB.
You've gotten creeped out by "Are You Afraid of the Dark?"
You know the Macarena by heart.
"Talk to the hand" ... enough said
You thought Brain woud finally take over the world
You always said, "Then why don't you marry it!"
You remember when everyone went slinky crazy.
You remember when razor scooters were cool.
When we were younger:
Before the MySpace frenzy...
Before the Internet & text messaging...
Before Sidekicks & iPods...
Before MIKE JONES...
Before PlayStation2 or X-BOX...
When dsl was consider fast.
...Back when you put off the 5 hours of homework you had every night.
When light up sneakers were cool.
When you rented VHS tapes, not DVDs.
When gas was $0.95 a gallon & Caller ID was a new thing.
You know your a gamer if...
1) You are deathly suspicious of anyone who offers you cake.
2) You have a detailed zombie apocalypse survival plan.
3) You've been known to answer to your gamertag.
4) You know more about the people you game with than your neighbors.
5) You just remembered you had neighbors.
6) You have been eaten by a grue.
7) You frequently pre-order games months in advance.
8) Your daily vocabulary often includes the words "pwned", "newb" and "epic fail".
9) You envy anyone with a lower ping than you.
10) You know what a boomstick is.
11) You believe a meal consisting of beef jerky and energy drinks is a completely acceptable and balanced meal.
12) Your worst nightmares have involved the red ring of death.
13) You know what happens if you craft a stick and a lump of coal together.
14) You are curiously entertained by the joyful cheering and colorful confetti that is released after shooting a grunt in the head.
15) You own Super Mario Brothers and a Super Nintendo to play it on.
16) When you hear the word "camper", your first thought is not of a tent and campfire.
17) You've lost hours of your life trying to "catch 'em all".
18) You think WWII actually involved some type of Nazi zombie invasion.
19) When out in public and you see someone get hit in the head by something, your first instinct is to yell "Boom, head-shot!"
20) You can name every type of assault weapon but have never actually held one.
21) You have taken an arrow to the knee.
22) You own/want an Alienware computer.
23) You can speak simlish. Deg deg!
I'm very random...are you still reading this?
Well hello then :) Feel free to hit up with a P.M if you're bored.
I play xbox 360 if you want to add me just ask :)
Well hello again *WAVES*
Yes, I'm crazy as well no need to say it like that.
I love writing, hopefully one day I will become a better writer :)
Lala *Dances randomly*
Huh *notice glares*You still here...*blushes* hehe get off my profile...jkjkjk
I wish I could fly...
I love staring up at the moon it helps me relax.
Listerning to slow music also makes me relax.
I hate a liar...
Lala Lala Shepard world...Shepard got her notebook her laptop too...that's Shepard world...hehehe
Bye bye *chuck up the index and the middle finger* Deuces
Unsafe External Link