Author has written 7 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Darkest Powers, Prince of Persia, and Bones.
Name: Wizgirl (not really, but you don't need to know my real name.)
Age: I'm a teen, that's all I'm saying.
Location: Northern U.S.
Occupation: I love little kids, that's all I'm saying.
Things I can't live without: My laptop, my cell, most of my sixty some books on my shelves, my two best friends, my crazy family, my dog, and my writing.
Favorite books: Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Darkest Powers, Heroes of Olympus, The Mortal Instruments, The Guardian, The Odyssey, Alex Flynn books, The Hunger Games, and Avalon High.
Favorite Movies: Prince of Persia: Sands of Time ( I love Jake Gyllenhaal), The Sorcerers Apprentice, The Lord of The Rings (all three movies), The Hunger Games (Josh Hutcherson), Star Trek (2009), Stardust, Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Transformers (all three movies), Blazing Saddles (hilarious), Monty Python, She's the Man, and Ice Age (all four movies).
Favorite TV Shows: Bones, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra, Danny Phantom, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, and The Finder.
Dislikes: Tight spaces, People who call other people hicks, Cruel teachers, Lots of people in one spot, People who are mean to other people, heights (shudders), falling really fast, allergies, asthma (don't ask), snakes, spiders, sick people, spaghetti, and feeling rushed.
I am not your therapist.
It is time for you to grow up and solve your own problems.
Also, stop asking me to find your X.
She is NOT coming back to you.
Don't ask Y, just accept it.
The 27 Commandments of Fanfiction
1. Thou shalt not post a fic until it has been checked for grammar and spelling errors. The fanfiction gods hath given you a spellchecker on the computer for good reason. Use it.
2.Thou shalt not post a chapter of less than 100 words, unless it is a drabble. This displeases the masses.
3.Thou shalt not put author's notes in the middle of the story.
4.Thou shalt NEVER use text-speak in a fic, unless the characters are actually texting.
5.Thou shalt keep to one tense, and only one, throughout the story. Do not switch randomly.
6.Apply the above number 5 to POVs as well.
7. Thou shalt not get offended when someone makes fun of the crack pairing featured in your fanfiction. It probably is rather hilarious.
8.Thou shalt not use , ;, or >:( in a fanfiction to show the emotion exhibited by a character.
9.Thou shall try-eth to keep characters in character!
10.Thou shall not treat every criticism as a flame.
11.The author's note is not a spot for your personal drama, and thou shalt not make it so.
12.Thou shalt not put any form of the phrase "first fic" in thy summary.
13. Thy created characters must not have names that exceed five syllables in length. Nor shall thy name have more than five words in length.
14. Thou shall not insert thyself into the story line as thyself or as a character- yes we know that you are in love with yourself and are very narcissistic, we just don’t want to read about how you end up with the main character.
15.If thou art writing a story that does not follow the original story line, point it out in the beginning.
16.Thou shall not make a person randomly smart or powerful unless stating a reason for the change (a good reason).
17.Thou shalt show and not tell.
18.Thou shalt not EVER use the phrase "I suck at summaries" in-est thine summary. This annoys thine readers.
19.Thou shalt not write the same way thou speak-est- writing is an art.
20.Thou shalt ALWAYS spell the word "okay" correctly. Using the letter "K" is an unacceptable compromise.
21. Thou shalt only use clichés when thou a) art writing a parody or b) find a new and interesting twist to make such clichés bearable to thine reader.
22. Thou shalt always separate dialogue from two separate speakers in two separate paragraphs. Otherwise thine readers shalt be confuse-ed.
23. Thou shalt not EVER make a chapter all one paragraph. THIS INFURIATES BOTH THINE READER AND THE FANFICTION GODS. They have given thee an ENTER key with good reason.
24. Thou shalt not write with thy caps lock on, it displeases the masses and causes thy readers to lose their vision and make angels weep.
25. Thou shalt know how to spell the character's names correctly before you writeth the fic. Misspelling the name of the main characters makes readers angry and distracts from the story.
26. Thou shalt not say in thine summary "summary inside". This shows lack of creativeness and infuriates the masses. The only exception is when a summary is cut short and a continuation of it lies inside.
27. Thou shall use paragraphs and space the story so it is not terrifyingly daunting to thine readers.
I am that girl. The one who likes books more than boys. The one who pretends not to be sad, just to make others happy. The one who always wonders what she did wrong. The one who writes to escape. The one who just wants to help. The one that really wants to make a difference. The one that sticks to her values. The one that refuses to believe that this is it. The one that will do anything to make a better tomorrow. Copy and Paste if you can relate.
1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
"It wasn't high and mightly like cabin one, but long and..."
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
A pillow with my jacket on it
3.What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Getting a Pepsi to fuel my unashamed addiction.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
A Danny Phantom episode
9. What are you wearing?
White shorts with red trim, a club t-shirt, and my purple leopard glasses.
10. Did you dream last night?
I think so...
11. When did you last laugh?
About a half hour ago
12.What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Posters falling off the walls and academic awards, oh and spider webs.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
The Percy Jackson movie.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
It's something to do
15. What is the last film you saw?
Percy Jackson and The Lightning Theif.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A house in a bigger town than where I am.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I'm painfully shy. Forget public speaking.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would change the pain people have to go through.
19. George Bush:
No comment. I don't know much about him or his presidency at all.
Which are you more like (Bold the ones that apply to you)
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
You love jeans.
Dogs are better than cats.
It's hilarious when people get hurt.
You've played with/against boys on a team.
Shopping is torture.
You own/ed an X-Box.
Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid.
At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter.
You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.
You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers.
You watch sports on TV.
Gory movies are cool.
You go to your dad for advice.
You own like a trillion baseball caps.
You like going to high school football games.
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards.
Baggy pants are cool to wear.
It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people
Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favourite colors.
You love to go crazy and not care what people think.
Sports are fun
Talk with food in your mouth.
Sleep with your socks on at night
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/chapstick.
You love to shop.
You wear eyeliner.
You wear the color pink.
Go to your mom for advice.
You consider cheerleading a sport
You hate wearing the color black.
You like hanging out at the mall.
You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
You like wearing jewelery.
Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe.
Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies.
You don't like the movie Star Wars.
You were in gymnastics
It takes you around/ more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up.
You smile a lot more than you should.
You have more than 10 pairs of shoes.
You care about what you look like.
You like wearing dresses when you can.
You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne.
You love the movies.
Used to play with dolls as little kid.
Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it.
Like being the star of every thing
A girl and guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle
Girl:Slow down, I'm scared!
Guy:No, this is fun.
Girl:No, it's not. Please, I'm scared.
Guy:Then tell me you love me.
Girl:I love you, now slow down!
Guy:Now give me a big hug.
She gives him a big hug
Guy:Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself, it's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized his break wasn't working but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him one last time that she loved him. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live even if he died. Copy this into your profile if you would do this for someone you love.