Poll: For 'Nothing Can Keep Us Apart' who should Alexis be paired up with? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Shugo Chara!, and Prince of Tennis.
I hope you enjoy my stories!
Likes-Reading, writting, drawing, hanging out with family/friends, watching anime and reading manga and more but I'm too lazy:L
Dislikes- A neverending list that I won't bore you with
Fav music artists
Shugo Chara egg
the odd song from other artists and rarely things on the charts
Kutau-Kukai x Utau (shugo chara)
Amuto- Ikuto x Amu (shugo chara)
Rimahiko- Nagi x Rima (shugo chara)
Shima- Shiki x Rima (vampire knight)
Yaten x Minako (sailor moon[anime only])
Ace x Minako (sailor moon[manga only])
Shininchi/Jimmy x Rachel/Ran (detecive conan/case closed)
Ichihime- Ichigo x Orihime (bleach)
Lelouch x Shirley (code geass)
and a ton more:)
prince of tennis
mew mew power
detective conan/case closed
ouran high school host club
and many many more:D
Top 5 Characters in Animes:
Prince of Tennis:
I'm back- Complete!
Summer Tennis Camp- In progress
Four leaf clover- In progress
My Mother Taught Me
1. My mother taught me RELIGION.
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
2. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
3. My mother taught me LOGIC.
"Because I said so, that's why."
4. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
"If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
5. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
"Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
6. My mother taught me IRONY.
"Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about."
7. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
"Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
8. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
"Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck?"
9. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
"You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
10. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
"This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
11. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
"If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
12. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
13. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
"Stop acting like your father!"
14. My mother taught me about ENVY.
"There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
15. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
"Just wait until we get home."
16. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
"You are going to get it when you get home!"
17. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
"If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
18. My mother taught me ESP.
"Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
19. My mother taught me HUMOR.
"When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."
20. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
"If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
21. My mother taught me GENETICS.
"You're just like your father."
22. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
"Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
23. My mother taught me WISDOM.
"When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
24. My mother taught me SHAPE-SHIFTING.
"You'll turn into a sausage if you eat any more.
25. My mother taught me CONSEQUENCES.
"If you don't tidy your room, there'll be hell to pay."
26. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
I love my mother! (these are just so LOL!!!)
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through highschool /college. (aka: drinking buddies)
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
FRIENDS: Will confront you when the guy rejects you
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter
There will be a sequel for Acrobatic Love! When it will be up I don't know, hopefully soon though. Not this week as I'm currently doing a dance leadership course and studing for exams but it will be up ASAP!:)
Unsafe External Link