Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter.
Likes: Sharks, Drawing, Writing, Reading, Chocolate, Harry Potter, Wheel of Time, Percy Jackson, and A Very Potter Musical/sequel
Dislikes: School, creepy crawlies, Twilight, TYPOS!!
Ships: Harry Potter: Harry/Ginny, Ron/Hermione, Neville/Luna, James/Lily, Draco/Harry, Rose/Scorpius Draco/Hermione Snape/Sinistra Percy Jackson: Annabeth/Percy, Grover/Juniper
HATE- Snape/Hermione, Dumbledore/Snape, Voldemort/ANYONE, twincest, Sirius/Remus, pedophilia (this is never okay) either twin/Hermione
I, HorcruxHunter101, do solemnly swear to review all the fics I read,
Regardless of the number of reviews it has, its age, or anything else.
I have joined the Review Revolution.
Things that annoy me in the world of fanfiction:
1) When characters go seriously OOC.
2) How it's impossible to find a good story bout Remus that isn't slash.
3) When people writing Harry Potter stories don't use British dialect. (especially the mom/mum thing)
4) When an author abandons their story (why start it if you won't finish it)
5) When authors pretend Peter wasn't a marauder. Just 'cause you don't like him does not mean he doesn't exist.
6) Those horribly flat characters without personalities.
On pg. 116 of the American version of Order of the Pheonix (last paragraph) it states that there was 'a heavy locket none of them could open'. Ring a bell? It's proof of the R.A.B. is Regulus Black theory. If you were smart enough to figure this out or you believe it, copy this into your profile.
R.I.P.- Lily and James Potter, Cedric Diggory, Sirius Black, Albus Dumbledore, Alastor Moody, Hedwig, Dobby, Colin Creevy, Nymphadora Tonks, Remus Lupin, and Fred Weasley. They will never be forgotten.
If you think Bellatrix is creepy and should have been killed by Neville (not that there's anything wrong with Molly Weasley kicking her butt), copy and paste this into your profile.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid.
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you can read that please put it in your profile.
.eliforp ruoy otni siht etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fi
If you always mentally make the Sirius "serious" pun whenever somebody says, "I'm serious!" copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are a strong supporter of S.P.E.W. (Society for the Promotion of Elvish Welfare), and want to give all the little House Elves neon colored socks, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Harry > Voldemort, Voldemort > Cedric, and Cedric = Edward. So, Harry > Voldemort > Edward. Therefore, Harry > Edward. So, Harry Potter > Twilight. If you agree with this form of logic, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are NOT heartless and just don't like copying and pasting stories/poems about tragic events/ scenarios into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
…In Remembrance to Severus Snape….
…In Remembrance to Fred Weasley…
…In Remembrance to Dobby…
….In Remembrance to Remus J. Lupin….
….In Remembrance to Nymphadora Tonks…
…In Remembrance of Alastor ‘Mad-Eye’ Moody….
…In Remembrance of Tom Marvolo Riddle a.k.a. Voldemort….
…In Remembrance of Albus Dumbledore…
In Remembrance to Bellatrix Lestrange…
…In Remembrance of Colin Creevey…
…In Remembrance of Hedwig…
...In Remembrance to Sirius Black...
1. Welcome to Gryffindor, a Weasley has probably slept in your bed.
2. Gryffindors: Brave to the point of Idiocy.
3. Gryffindor: Because we blur the line between bold and stupid every time.
4. The beautiful, the brave and the bold.
5. Gryffindor: I'll kick your ass.
6. I'm in Gryffindor, you're in Gryffindor- let's hug!!
7. Gryffindor: because we get enough exercise just pushing our luck.
8. No excuses, rule breaking is customary.
9. Gryffindors are attention whores.
Slytherin (The Junior Death Eaters):
1. We aren't all evil... yeah, we are.
2. Cunning and Ambition: Slytherin.
3. Go ahead, be a little naughty.
4. Slytherin: We have chained boys in the dungeons.
5. Slytherin: Because our common room is underwater (and that's cool).
6. It's not that we aren't better than you (except it totally is).
7. Why be normal? Or good?
8. We are Junior Death Eaters. Deal with it.
9. Slytherin: means never having to say you're sorry.
10. Seriously evil wizard coming through.
11. I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest.
12. Slytherins do it on Snape's desk.
13. Voldemort needs prision bitches.
14. Because real friends help you Incendio the bodies.
15. Property of the Half-Blood Prince.
16. We're only wearing black until something darker comes along.
17. Don't hate us beacuse we're beautiful, hate us because we kick your ass at everything.
18. Never wound what can kill you.
Hufflepuff (Some of the best people you'll ever meet):
1. I'm planning your death but in a happy way.
2. Brace youself- I'm going to hug you.
3. Nobody ever suspects the Hufflepuff.
4. You may be smarter, cooler, and better, but we still think you suck.
5. You think we're nice? That's cute...
6. Nowhere in the song does it say we're nice.
7. The love of a Hufflepuff was the only love good enough for Neville.
8. Hufflepuff: We kill you with smiles and rainbows.
9. All we got was Cedric... and that didn't turn out so good, did it?
10. Hufflepuffs kick ass too.
11. Hufflepuff: Formerly known as the party house.
12. Hufflepuffs know how to party.
13. Hufflepuff: We have cupcakes. Need we say more?
14. Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much.
15. Hufflepuffs are Particularly good finders.
Ravenclaw (The smartest house with the only ones who don't blow themselves up):
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
1. I don't need romance, I have goldfish.
2. A room without books is like a body without a soul.
3. I can kill you with my brain.
4. Ravenclaw pride. Be afraid.
5. It's not that we are smarter than you (except it totally is).
6. I'm a Ravenclaw, which clearly means I am elligable to boast about my intellegence level in your face.
7. Ravenclaw: beacuse we know every insult in the book. (Get it, their smart and they know every insult in the book!)
8. Ravenclaw: geeks shall inherit the earth.
9. Ravenclaw: Dangerously over-educated. (Seriously over-educated.)
10. Ravenclaw: Tact enough for people who aren't witty enough to be sarcastic.
11. Ravenclaw: because everyone else is just dumb.
REASONS I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me RELIGION.
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
2. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of
3. My mother taught me LOGIC.
"Because I said so, that's why."
4. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
"If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the
5. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
"Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
6. My mother taught me IRONY.
"Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about."
7. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
"Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
8. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
"Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck?"
9. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
"You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
10. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
"This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
11. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
"If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
12. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
13. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
"Stop acting like your father!"
14. My mother taught me about ENVY.
"There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't
15. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
"Just wait until we get home."
16. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
"You are going to get it when you get home!"
17. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
"If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that
18. My mother taught me ESP.
"Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you're cold?"
19. My mother taught me HUMOR.
"When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don’t come running to me."
20. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
"If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
21. My mother taught me GENETICS.
"You're just like your father."
22. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
"Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
23. My mother taught me WISDOM.
"When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
24. My mother taught me SHAPE-SHIFTING.
"You'll turn into a sausage if you eat any more."
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
"One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
Silence is golden, but Duct tape is silver!
"I want to fix that in my memory forever. Draco Malfoy, the amazing bouncing ferret..."- Ron Weasley
"What an idiot." Hermione Granger
'Now I'm going to bed before either of you get another clever idea to get us killed. Or worse expelled.' Hermione Granger.
"Why are you worrying about You know who? You should be worrying about U-No-Poo the constipation Sensation that's gripping the nation!" -Fred and George Weasley
"You think killing people might make them like you, but it doesn't... it just makes people dead." -A Very Potter Musical
"Pigfarts, Pigfarts, Here I come. Pigfarts, Pigfarts Yum Yum yum!!"- A Very Potter Musical.
"But I'm tired! Can't we all just be death eaters?" -A Very Potter Musical.
"Totally Awesome!" -A Very Potter Musical.
" My name is Draco Malfoy. I am... a racist, I despise gingers...and mudbloods.I HATE Gryffindor house. And my parents work for the man who killed your parents. Do you want to be my friend? " -A Very Potter Sequel
WoT Quote Time
Faile: "I am called Mandarb."
The lions sing and the hills take flight,
"Soon comes the day all shall be free.