Author has written 6 stories for WordGirl, and Winx Club.
Sorry for not updating any of my stories for soooo long, but I'm taking an unplanned break because of school and all so hope you understand!:(*
Okay so as you all can see by my name I'm a daydreamer ,and I can never really keep to 1 thing that long but I try. I love to draw and paint and am always doing it especialy during Science, my least favorite subject:P I 'm in alot of honor classses and I play the trumpet.
Here are 10 things about me:
1. My personality is kinda random...but I'm always there for anyone when they need help. I'm always there and ready to give help or advice to anyone who needs it no matter who they are, or where they may be. Don't be afraid to ask for advise or help cuz just know... that I'm just a message away;) I'll try and help in any way I can.
2. I love Art and am, as I said before, I'm always doing it.
3. I also love music and I am currently playing the trumpet in advanced band.
4. I like reading aned can read up to 6 books in a day if I want to. I only really like fiction and fantasy books.
5. I can never be inside too long or else I'll go CRAZY!!!!!...just kidding...or am I?????
6. My favorite season is Spring becase it's all sunny and I like drawing the flowers and backrounds.
7. My least favoite season is Fall ,except when there are those big oak trees with the pretty leaves and then I like to draw them.
8. I'm the only person in my family that likes to read and write. I also like looking for famous quotes because then I like using them in things I write.
9. I am kinda stubborn when I want to be ,and very flexible when I don't feel like it.
10. I am very R@NDOM!!!! 1 minute I'm doing 1 thing then the next I'm of doing somthing else.
These are 10 things about me, and here are some of my absolute favorite quotes:
" Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't"
"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."
"The greatest thing in style is to have command of a metaphor."
"Fiction is a lie, and good fiction is the truth inside the lie."
"Words are the most powerful drug used by mankind."
"Courage is not the absense of fear, but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear."
"Take a story and view from two points of view, one ends up happy, the other bad."
"Usually when people are sad, they don't do anything. They just cry over their condition. But when they get mad, they bring about change."
"Beginnings are scary. Endings are usually sad. But it's the middle that counts the most."
"Behind my smile is everything that you'll never understand."
"For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest of all are these: It might have been..."
"We enjoy warmth because we have been cold. We appriciate light because we have been in darkness. By the same token, we can experience joy because we have experienced sadness."
"The walls we build to block out sadness, are he same walls that block out the joy."
"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why we call it the present."
"I don't miss him...I miss who I thought he was."
"Everyone tells me I should forget you, you don't deserve me. They're right, you don't deserve me...but I deserve you."
"I just broke up with someone and the last thing they said was," You'll never find anyone like me again!" I'm here thinking, I hope not if I don't want you...then why would I want someone like you?"
"Trying to forget somone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew."
"Regret for wasted time is more wasted time."
"Fear not for the future, do not weep not for the past, but embrace the present."
"I change the world, and the world changes me."
"Life isn't about how many breathes you take...it's about the moments that take your breath away.."
"A person who is worth crying over...won't make you cry."
"Never get jealous when you see your EX with someone else...weren't we all taught to give our used toys to the...'less fortunate'..."
"Love does not begin and end like we all seem to think it does...
"If you love someone put their name in a circle not a heart cuz...a heart was meant to be broken...while a circle goes on forever."
"If I could be anything I would be a tear, so I could be born in your eyes, live on your cheek, and die on your lips..."
"I wanted a perfect ending..now I've learned the hard way that not all poems rhyme, some stories don't have a clear beginning and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment, and making the best of it, without knowing whats going to happen..."
These are my favorite quotes...sadly they are only a few out of 100s and 100s(NJ) I'm thinking of every new chapter/story I do I'll add few quotes that either go with the story or just some r@ndom ones...but...IDK we'll see;) :) ;)
My favorite fanfiction couples are:
NUMBER 1 goes to... Tobey and Wordgirl/Becky
2. Phineas and Isabella
3. Winx club couples: Flora and Helia, Bloom and Sky, Stella and Brandon, Musa and Riven, Tecna and Timmy, and Layla and Nabu I hate that he dies later on in the season it's so unfair to Layla;(
4. Matt and Inez
5. I kinda don't mind chipmunk couples once in while soo... Simon and Jeanette, Alvin and Brittany, and Theodore and Eleanor
That's about it... for my fav couples sooo ya...see ya guys soon:)