Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter.
Hey everyone! My name is Esme!
- I am a total bookworm and film fanatic. Haters gunna hate (;
MY personal stereotypes that I hate (:
I'm an ACTRESS so I MUST be a liar.
I use GOOD GRAMMAR, so I MUST be a snob.
the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with books, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things.
Ninety-five percent of teenagers are concerned about being popular. If you are one of the five percent who aren’t, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list: Queen S of Randomness 016, Queen B of Randomness 016, AnimieKittyCaffe, The Gypsy Pirate Queen, That Bloody Demon, The Astrology Nerd, Shadow929, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Yavie Aelienal, Hyperactively Bored, Spymaster E, Shanny-Boo, Gem W, Brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, Bara-Minomoto, Em Quagmire, Buffy The Mary-Sue Slayer, Random Little Writer, SamanthaFantasyFan, The-Good-Die-Alone, Daughter of a Renegade, Whistlesong of Icefang, Rushingriver, Kaisaan Greenleaf, Xaja Silversheen, Obiwanlivesforever, bookwriter-lover1212, what do you want it to be, TogetherWeCanFly, Jabberjay2Mockingjay, AnnieC.Odair, xXMrsSiriusBlackXx
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever burst out laughing about something in a book, and people look at you weird, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have a tendency to talk/sing to yourself copy and paste this to your profile.
Have you ever tried having a thumb war with yourself?? I have. (I found that I'm a very tough opponent.) If you have just tried having a thumb war with yourself, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever pulled on a door that said push, or vise versa, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever stayed up past 2 in the morning reading, copy and paste this on your profile. (More like all night! :D)
If random songs pop into your head for no apparent reason, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
People say that I'm weird, but I think that weird is strange, and strange is odd, and odd is different, and different is unique, and everyone is unique, so unique is normal, so therefore I am normal. If the same is true for you, copy this onto your profile!
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this to your profile.
"I'm bringin sexy back..." copy and paste this onto your profile if you didn't know it was gone.
If you ever fell up a set of stairs, copy this into your profile.
92 percent American teens would die if Abecrombie and Fitch told them it uncool to breathe. Copy this into your profile if you would be in the 8 percent laughing their heads off at the others.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever slapped your self on the head and/or banged your head on a table for no reason put this on your profile.
If you are weird and proud of it put this on your profile.
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is better than being cool, copy this into your profile.
If you are against fur coats or killing animals just to look good, copy this into your profile.
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous FanFictions, copy this onto your profile
If you wish that you could fly so much it hurts, copy and paste this into your profile.
42 Things to do in an Elevator
1. CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
Rules For Hogwarts:
- If death eaters are attacking Hogsmeade I will not point at the sky and shout TO THE BAT MOBILE!
- Remus Lupin does NOT want a flee collar
- I will not make any jokes about Lupin and his time of the month.
- I will not say 'dude, get a life' to Lord Voldemort
- I will not ask Snape why he stole Batman's cape
- Professor Flitwick's name is not Yoda
- I am not to refer to the Accio charm as 'The Force'.
- The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
- If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 10 minutes, I shall assume that I am not allowed to use it.
- It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate.
- I am not allowed to paint the House Elves blue and call them smurfs
- No matter how good a fake Australian accent I can do, I will not imitate Steve Irwin during Care of Magical Creatures class.
- I am not allowed to sing 'we're off to see the wizard' on the way to the headmaster's office
- I am definitely not to sing it accompanied by the house elves acting as a backing group.
- The fact that there are only three unforgivable curses does not mean that every other curse is "pretty much forgivable".
- Enchanting the Sorting Hat to sort new students into the House of Martok, or any other house is forbidden.
- Regardless of the beautiful irony, I will not hang a tempting piñata from the Whomping Willow.
- The song "Ding Dong, The Witch is Dead" is never, ever appropriate.
- I will not write "Wizard" on my hat in sequins.
- I am not allowed to dress exactly like Snape and ask him to call me "mini me."
- Yelling “to infinity, and BEYOND!” was only funny the first time I took off on my broom.
- I am no longer allowed to sing my “own personal spy music” when I wander around the hallways.
- If I become an animagus, I am not allowed to yell “MORPHIN’ TIME!” every time I change.
- I will not give Hagrid pokemon cards and convince him that they are real animals
Big Harry Potter Survey Thingy
Are you obsessed with Harry Potter?
Could You Prove That Statement In Court?
Do You Know Any Of The Characters Middle Name’s?
Have You Seen All The Movies?
Read All The Books?
What Do You Think Of JKR?
She is my queen.
Sirius (OR COLIN CREEVY!)
Group Of Characters?
The order of the phoenix
Fred/Hermione, Sirius/OC, James/Lily,
Morsmorde or Expecto patronum
Quality Quidditch Supplies
Goyle or Crabbe ;S
Half Blood Prince
Pumpkin Pastys ;L
Madam Puddyfoots :S
4 Privet Drive
Couples? What Do You Think?
no no no no no!
HERMIONE / FRED!!!!
NO NO NO NO!!
George and Angelina.
This Or That?
Harry or Ron?
Hermione or Ginny?
Neville or Seamus?
Snape or Slughorn?
Fred or George?
Harry/Ginny or Harry/Hermione?
Ron/Hermione or Harry/Hermione?
Harry/Hermione or Harry/Luna?
Ron/Hermione or Ron/Luna?
Hermione/Krum or Harry/Hermione?
Ron/Lavander or Ron/Hermione?
Butter Beer or Fire Whiskey?
Hog’s Head Or The Three Broomsticks?
Three Broomsticks all the way!!!
James/Lily or Snape/Lily?
Hogwarts or Hogsmeade?
Hogsmeade Or Diagon Alley?
Malfoy Manor or Knockturn Alley?
Beartie Bott’s or Fizzing Whizbees?
Witch Weekly Or The Daily Prophet?
Rita Skeeter or Barty Crouch?
Rita Skeeter (Only because of Starkid)
Gyrffindor or Ravenclaw?
Unsafe External Link