Author has written 7 stories for Young Justice, Criminal Minds, and Wonder Woman.
Name: CrashCourse1.0 or Crash
DCU: Young Justice[cartoon] Teen Titans[both cartoon and comics] Batman[comics] Nightwing[comics] Batgirl(Cassandra Cain)[comics]
Manga: D.gray Man, Prince of Tennis, Kuroshitsuji, Detective Conan
TV shows: Criminal Minds, Teen Wolf, Sherlock, Bones, Doctor Who
Teen Top, Super Junior, U-kiss, SHINee, Lee Jong Suk, Song Joong Ki
Hellohello! Welcome to... whatever this is!(haven't really established what I'm going to do with this account yet so:/)
Anyway, just a couple of things about me:
1. I am a girl. HAHA. Not very informative, I know.
2. I'm biased towards Dick Grayson (in every suit that he's ever been in) and Peter Parker. Dr. Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds is pretty damn awesome too, but then again, the whole of the BAU team is. And more recently, I finished Sherlock, so I'm just going to casually leave JohnLock here... and add in a dash of Mary Watson...
3. I used to read mostly YJ Robin-centric stuff and Nightwing fics. An occasional D.gray man, Ben 10 and Danny Phantom, of which I'm biased towards Allen, Ben and Danny in the respective fandoms. Recently, I got into Criminal Minds and man am I having the time of my life. That is one fandom chock-full of beautiful fics and feels.AND THEN RECENTLY I GOT INTO SHERLOCK that's another truckload of beautiful fics and I really need to stop getting into new fandoms.
4. I've been romping around in the fanfic world since 2009, not in the DCU fandom, some other random fandoms as well:) Mostly as a reader(sometimes silent) but I've tried my hand at writing. The result was a bit... weird at first, but I got better. Maybe.
5. So... most of my pen/user names start with C. I don't really know why, but I have a strange sort of attachment to that letter. Hm.
6. I'm a little bit of a perfectionist, so I after I write something, it goes through 2 weeks or so of scrutinizing and editing before I put it out. As it is, I write, but infrequently because its not a priority, it's purely a hobby. So fair warning, people. If you're watching me, don't expect too much, I'm sorry.
7. If I have an idea but I get stuck, I give the thing about a month before I chuck it out completely. Most of the time, stuff that I post and ideas that I write about are the ones I know I am interested in and know I would like to read about.
Okay, that's the most I's I've every written in my life. Wow. And yeap, that's about it... so, read if you dare?
PS: find me on tumblr! ura-nium(dot)tumblr(dot)com
PPS: find me on AO3 at archiveofourown.org(slash)users(slash)ura_nium(slash)pseuds/ura_nium
FOR BROKEN MEMORY: The picture I used for Catch Me When I Fall:)