Poll: What Kind of Endings Do You Like in Stories? Vote Now!
Author has written 9 stories for Hetalia - Axis Powers, and Misc. Anime/Manga.
Story Statuses *All stories are subject to edits later on*
Hetalia Truth or Dare 0w0: Complete.
100 Things Brazil Shouldn't Do: Complete.
Kill Me Now: On-Going. Updates are now sporadic.
Safe and Sound: Oneshot.
The Writers Block Cure: Will be updated whenever I have writers block.
Song Girl: Oneshot.
Ireland's Blog of Clover-ness: Will be updated...Maybe.
Age: Like I'm gonna tell you that! I don't want a stalker. Are there even any stalkers on here?
Gender: I'm a girl! The main gender on this sit it seems. Except when you expect a story to be written by a female, then it's be a male...
Likes Pokemon ( games and manga), bright colors, animals, manga in general, anime in general, Vocaloid, YouTube.
Dislikes: Pretty much everything else. So a lot of things...
Awesome things I say/hear/read/see:
--*Awkward silence* "Gay baby is born." - One of the many odd conversations I have with my friends.
--"Try-hard..." - A saying from Black Ops I don't get.
--'Where's my wig?!'
"Who in the hell are you?"
"Uh... I'm Arisa Sodonda silly. I dyed my hair, duh."
"I knew something was up. Pres. is a model student. But then she started cussing, eating like a slob, and couldn't do long division. She wasn't her usual girly self. More like a trashy hoodlum."
"Hey. Who ya calling a hoodlum?! I'll beat the crap out of you!"
'Uh- oh. Damn.' - The interesting conversation Manabe and Tsubasa have in volume 2 of Arisa.
"Come see something."
"Am I going to care?"
"... I don't care."
"Leave me alone."
"Get out of my room."
*annoyance walks away*
"Completely close my door!" - A daily conversation with my brother
--"Open this damn door! We are going to get married whether you like or not. Let me iiiiiinnnn!" - Belarus trying to get to Russia.
--"Ok. Time for breakfast."
"Hot mush again?"
"It's cold mush! Yay!" - The orphans and Miss Hannigin in 'Annie'
--"And if you look outside the window, you will see a skull. I don't know how it got there. So far, judging by the antlers, the best bet is it's a goat. And yes, you may look at it. No, you may not touch it."
*Lexi raises hand*
"Can we poke it with a stick?" - Science class
--*girl kicks soccer ball, trips, gets back up, and is hit in the head with soccer ball as it bounces off wall*- Gym...
Friend: Who is this?
Friend: IS THIS BEN?
Me: No! I'm not a guy! - Me trying to convince my friend I was me over text.
--Hug me again and I'll make you a fish. THEN EAT YOU! - A dare (or whatever) on a TOD.
--Brittany: I'm going to start a baby-cheese company. YOU ALL OWE ME YOUR FIRST BORN. And then I'll trick people into giving me their children. If you give me more than one child, like how Delany offered, you become an executive.
Taylor: *wasn't listening* What are we talking about?
Me: Baby cheese.
Brittany: You owe me your first born.
Taylor: I don't get it.
Taylor: I still don't- Oh my god! That's horrible! - Lunch
--"Mass Production! Mass Production!" *pelvic thrusting*
"What if we run out of people?"
"... We use dogs."
"Woof Woof Woof Woof! Woof Woof Woof Woof!" *pelvic thrusting again* - Lunch again, but this time talking about hiring people to make the babies.
--"Do it or I'll give you a hug!" - Me threatening people with hugs.
-- "You wanna know something interesting?"
"When giraffe's have sex, 90-95 percent of the time, it's male on male."
"So they are a homosexual species?"
"Yes." - A bizarre discussion at lunch.
--"Try not to make this a mess."
"Use your anal stuff on it."
"Wha-" *burst out laughing* "D-don't do that...!" - My mom and I talking while I was cleaning some cooking tools.
--"You know, we have a lot of cooking stuff for people who don't cook." - Me looking through our cooking drawer.
--"Um, why is there poop on the board?" - English class a period after it was invaded by juniors.
--"There's more poop on the board." - English
--"We have some left over!" *lifts up a piece of paper to show a picture of poop* - A Junior terrorizing my teacher.
--"... This isn't scary."
"And it's SO slow!"
"Sasha is more interesting, and she's asleep!" - My brother and I watching 'Let the Right One In'.
--"I wonder if this is subtitles or if it's dubbed...?"
*people start talking*
"Damn it! It's subbed!"
"This is going to suck." - Our first reactions to 'Let the Right One In'
--"THIS GAY KISS!" - NerdCubed
My block list;
Lunatic Glare: A wonderful little flamer. I don't like her.
I'm SKINNY, so I must be anorexic.
REASONS TO JOIN THE DARK SIDE (If you wish to join add this list to your profile):
1. FIRST NAME: Morgan... Why do you care though?
If you are against racism, COPY THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE. The only race is humanity.
If you believe that all life is equal, no matter what sort of creature it is, copy this into your profile.
92 percent of the English teen population would be dead if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy and paste this in your profile if you are the 8 percent who would be laughing their butts off.
If you don't have a problem with homosexuality, copy this into your profile.
If people think you are mentally insane, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Copy and paste this to your profile and add something to the list!
· What does not kill you will ultimately make you stronger.
· Living might mean taking chances, but they're worth taking.
· Don't show off driving, if you want to race go to Indianapolis.
· Excuses never please anyone but the person giving them.
· Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
· There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
· Don't let what others think decide who you are.
· Stand up for what is right, even if you are standing alone.
· You can know someone better in a moment of honesty than you ever can in a lifetime of lies.
· Don't let your life wait for other people.
· Dropping a cellular phone in a bathtub full of water kinda will kill the phone.
· Your mother will find out if you dye your hair purple.
· Don't ever fall in love with someone more than 1,000 miles away, it usually doesn't work.
· If it hurts, DON'T DO IT AGAIN!
· If you fall on your friends roller blades and end up with a huge scar on your leg from falling, don't use the same friends roller blades again when you have brand new pants on!
· Speaking in public gets easier with practice.
· Don't do cheers off a diving board.
· Ten years from now (or sometimes even next year) what we freak out about or are embarrassed by won't matter.
· Zits always pop up when you really can't afford for them to pop up.
· When in doubt, duck. When certain don't bother, cause you're already screwed.
· If your teacher tells you to quit talking after a test or he'll give you a zero for the test grade, he means it. Really.
· Sometimes smart people can do very, very stupid things.
· Nothing is ever too good to be true.
· Instead of waiting for life to get better, do something about it.
· You REALLY should do what needs to be done NOW, and not later. Procrastination is the easiest way, but not the most profitable.
· If your intuition is telling you not to do something, then don't. Your intuition is not stupid!
· If he doesn't respect you, he's not worth any of your time.
· Sticking things up your nose isn't the smartest idea in the world.
· You can't light fireworks in the basement and not get caught.
· Hair is flammable. VERY flammable.
· Never ever trust your friend with a scissors against your hair.
· White cats/dogs don't mix with black clothes.
· Someday you will look back on this and it will all seem funny.
· You never know when you're making a memory.
· If you can laugh at yourself, you are going to be fine.
· If you allow others to laugh with you, you'll be GREAT!
· Kissing is the most fun thing. Dancing is almost as fun.
· Chose your friends carefully, you are what they are.
· There are two kinds of people in this world... Those that play hopscotch and sing in the shower, and those that lie alone at night with tears in their eyes. Everyone has a choice as to which we want to be... and everyone is a little of both.
· Milk crates make boring pets.
· Never pierce your belly button in the dark... Or with a safety pin.
· Never, ever, EVER let someone of the opposite sex make you compromise your standards. Never.
· Truly anything is possible when you follow your heart. The sky is no longer the limit.
· God doesn't make junk.
· Mistakes... We all make them. Sometimes if we're lucky, an eraser will do the trick, we can rub it across the page, wipe away the dust, and all that's left of our careless mess is a hardly noticeable smudge. But some mistakes can't be erased, no matter how old or young we are.
· When you're 14 and don't even have your temps don't try driving... Especially when all your friends are around watching.
· Dance like no one is watching.
· Write like no one is gonna read your words.
· BE YOURSELF. It's hard to be someone else anyway.
· Don't say something you wouldn't want your parents, God, or your crush to hear.
· Even before you say sorry (volunteer or otherwise), think about how you would feel in their shoes. THEN you can properly say sorry.
· If you find out your boyfriend has been cheating on you, don’t go up to him in public, yell at him, and then slap him; It will make both of you look bad. Alternative: Talk with him, alone. And if you find out that he’s been cheating on you for more than a month, slap him as hard as you damn well can. - Storm Midnight
· Never jump over a hurdle without experience or supervision, It hurts!
-True strength is being able to hold it all together when everyone else expects you to fall apart.
-The longest journey begins with a single step.
-Keep safe and defend mean the same thing, it's just people that use defend want to be fancy. So stick your tongue out at the "fancy people"!
· When you fail, trying to do the same thing over an over again and expecting it to work is a sign of insanity.
· There are 2 types of people in this world, the kind that stand in the shadows hoping that someone else will fix their problems for them or the kind that makes a stand and does something about it. Who are you?
· Nothing is impossible unless you give up.
- Before you tick someone off, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you DO tick them off, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
- Live life to the fullest. One day you won't be able to.
When life gives me lemons, I make orange juice and leave the world to wonder how the heck I managed it.
If all else fails, destroy all evidence that you tried.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
Two wrongs don't make a right, but they make a good excuse.
Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
The person who smiles when things go wrong has found someone to blame it on.
Better to stay silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
I'd tell you to go to hell, but I work there and really don't want to see you everyday.
Someday, we'll look on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Normal people scare me... But not as much as I scare them.
Even if the voices aren't real, they have some good ideas.
If I had any dignity that would have been humiliating.
Sanity? I never had such a useless thing to begin with!
That which does not kill me had better run pretty dang fast.
Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back.
Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
A wise man once said, "Ask a girl."
When in doubt, push random buttons!
Fighting is mind over matter. I don't mind, and you don't matter.
There's always a light at the end of the tunnel. Of course, it's usually an oncoming express train.
There are three kinds of people. Those who learn by reading, a few who learn by observation, and the rest who have to test the electric fence for themselves.
They say guns don't kill people; people do. Well, I think guns help. I mean, if you just stood there and yelled 'BANG!' I don't think you'd kill many people...
Just when I think you've said the stupidest thing ever you just keep on talking.
You know, you do this annoying thing where you open your mouth and then these things you call words come out. Yeah, like that. Stop it.
He who laughs last thinks slowest.
An idiot is a 44th floor window washer who steps back to admire his work.
I'm not cynical, everything just sucks.
I respect your opinion, I just think its stupid.
It's not denial. I’m just selective about the reality I accept.
They say hard work never hurts anybody, but why take the chance.
Why be difficult, when with just a little bit of effort, you can be impossible?
Ask me no questions and I’ll tell you no lies.
Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film.
A clear conscience is usually a sign of memory loss.
There are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
The secret to success is sincerity. Once you can fake that you’re good.
I'm not as dumb as you look.
The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not.
We live in an age where pizza gets to your house before the police.
If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk.
Sarcasm is one more service we offer.
Hate is just a special kind of love we give to people who suck.
I used to have super powers, but then my therapist took them away.
They say the truth will set you free. Then why is it every time I tell the truth, I get sent to my room?
Some people are like slinkies. They seem to have no purpose, but they still bring you a smile when you push them down the stairs.
Keep smiling; It makes people wonder what you're up to.
Love your enemies. It gets them really confused.
Always take the time to smell the roses... and sooner or later you'll inhale a bee.
If a motorist cuts you off, just turn the other cheek...nothing gets the message across like a good mooning.
If genius is 1 inspiration and 99 perspiration, I must be sharing elevators with a lot of bright people.
It's always darkest before dawn... So if you're gonna steal the neighbors newspaper, that's the time to do it.
It takes fewer muscles to smile than to frown... and fewer still to ignore someone completely.
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked up into jet engines.
I believe no problem is so large or so difficult that it can't be blamed on someone else.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
My father always said laughter is the best medicine, which I guess is why several of us ended up dying of tuberculosis.
It takes a big man to cry... But it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.
When I'm feeling down I like to whistle... It makes my neighbor's dog run to the end of his chain and gag himself.
Doors are on a house so you don't have to go through the windows.
If you can't get the skeletons out of your closet, you'd better teach them to dance.
Stupid is just a 5 letter word.
Don't ask me to think inside my head, because I lost my inside voice.
Friends are like condoms, they protect each other when things get hard.
No one ever says "it's only a game" if their team is winning.
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
If UFO's are supposed to be so intelligent, then why have they abducted humans?
Anyone who says "As easy as taking candy from a baby" has never tried it.
If voting could change anything, it would be illegal.
If you got a problem, cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it.
I never repeat myself, so pay close attention to me the first time, cause I never repeat myself.
Work is blackmail for survival.
Don't look a gift horse in the mouth without first giving him a Certs.
Canaries are the best, especially with ketchup on them.
Slow and steady gets you trampled by the other guys.
When opportunity knocks, shoot first and ask questions later.
Fun flies when you're doing time.
When all else fails, use duct tape.
Isn't making a smoking section in a restaurant like making a peeing section in a swimming pool?
If the Jacksonville Jaguars are known as the "Jags" and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are known as the "Bucs", what does that make the Tennessee Titans?
Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injection?
You are now entering a school free drug zone. Thank you for pot smoking.
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow, isn't looking good either.
I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by.
Am I getting smart with you? How would you know?
I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.
Someday we'll look back on all this and plow into a parked car.
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
Tell me what you need, and I'll tell you how to get along without it.
Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue.
Needing someone is like needing a parachute. If he isn't there the first time you need him, chances are you won't be needing him again.
I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, "Where the heck is the ceiling?!"
My Reality Check bounced.
On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key.
I don't suffer from stress. I'm a carrier.
You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
Everybody is somebody else's weirdo.
I solemnly swear that anyone who flames my stories will get a flame back. FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE! BEAT OUT THE FLAMES! If you agree (or hate flamers) put this in your profile.
If you discriminate, then shame on you. If not, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you wish that people would just grow up and stop being racist, copy and paste this.
If you're against animal cruelty (horse slaughter, bear beating, dolphin hunting, chimp slavery, etc.) then copy this into your profile!
ATTENTION: CHILD ABUSE IS VERY, VERY REAL. IF YOU ARE 100% AGAINST CHILD ABUSE AND WANT TO HELP STOP IT, COPY AND PASTE THIS TO YOUR PROFILE!
Here's 100 (More like 99) random questions:
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody? No... *sobs*
2) Do you hate more than 3 people? Yes. I hate about 20.
3) How many houses have you lived in? *counts* Um... 5 I believe.
4) Favorite candy bar? Hershey's!
6) Have you ever tripped someone? Yep! It was funny!
7) Least favorite school subject? ... English. Hate it so much.
*8 is missing*
9) Do you own a Brittany Spears CD? Why the hell would I?!
10) Have you ever thrown up in public? Yeah...
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind. Art/story ideas that I never put down and music.
12) Favorite genre of music? Pop or Techno.
13) What is your zodiac sign? Sagittarius.
14) What time were you born? Around 1:00 in the morning...
15) Do you like beer? It's illegal to drink under 21.
16) Ever made a prank phone call? No...
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own? I got rid of them all! So there!
18) Are you sarcastic? Extremely.
19) What are your favorite colors? Blue, Black, Purple, White and Green.
20) How many watches do you own? Like three, but I wear none of them XD.
21) Summer or winter? Summer. Snow is evil. Kills our power EVERY year.
23) Favorite color to wear? Um... I'll get back to you on that...
24) Pepsi or Sprite? Sprite. I hate Pepsi.
25) What color is your cell phone? Navy. It's so old!
26) Where is your second home? My imagination!
27) Have you ever slapped someone? My family... So much...
28) Have you ever had a cavity? Nope!
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom? Three in the corners of my room, and one that can clip onto books.
30) How many video games do you own? Um... Let's see... 7 GameBoy... 4 GameCube... Like 20 Wii... And 10 DS... 41 games
31) What was your first pet? The first animal I ever known was a dog named Alex who bit everyone but me because she had a brain disease. The first pet I got on my own was a guinea pig named Kaesy. She's so cute!
32) Ever had braces? Got them off on Halloween
33) Do looks matter? Only if you're a model.
34) Do you use chapstick? Not really.
35) Name 3 teachers from your High School. Nyet, I don't wanna.
36) American Eagle or Abercrombie? Abercrombie.
37) Are you too forgiving? I hold grudges.
38) How many children do you want? 1.
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic? Yep!
40) Favorite breakfast meal? Chocolate chip muffin!
41) Do you own a gun? No, I'd be too dangerous.
42) Ever thought you were in love? Yep. My heart was broken.
43) When was the last time you cried? I forget.
44) What did you do 3 nights ago? Uh... Sleep?
45) Olive Garden? La Panera? Italian food! YES!
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy? So many times! But they never hear! -_-"
47) Have you ever been in a castle? No... I wanna though...
48) Nicknames? Morgy, Pumpkin, Swirls, Swirly, and Cornelius...
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha? No. Besides an Elite Four member (pokemon)...
50) Ever been to Kentucky? No. Really random there.
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic? No. What do they sell there?
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now? No... Damn it! I just lost the game...
53) Have you ever called someone Boo? No.
55) Do you own a diamond ring? No, but I own a sapphire one. And diamond earrings.
56) Are you happy with your life right now? Not really.
57) Do you dye your hair? I dyed parts of it red once, then pink. The blond is still there. I think.
58) Does anyone like you? Not that I know of.
59) What year were you born? '97...
60) What were you doing in May of 1994? Being non-existent.
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD? No way!
62) McDonalds or Wendy's? McDonalds, but I hate it too.
63) Do you like yourself? I'm not in love with myself...
64) Are you closer to your mother or father? Mom.
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex? Um... Next question?!
66) Are you afraid of the dark? No way! I'm a vampire!
67) Have you ever eaten paste? No...
68) Do you own a webcam? My laptop has one built in. *pokes webcam*
69) Have you ever stripped? 0.0 No one needs that kind of info!
70) Ever broke a bone? Nope. Which surprises me since I'm a klutz.
72) Do you chat on AIM often? What is AIM?
73) Pringles or Lays? Lays.
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart? I don't believe so.
75) Rugrats or Doug? Rugrats? This has really gotten random...
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch? Neither...?
77) Did you like your high school guidance counselor? I don't know him/her...
78) Has anyone ever called you fat? Yes. I still have to kill him for that...
79) Do you have a birth mark? Yep. It looks like a butterfly!
80) Do you own a car? No...
81) Can you cook? Not even pasta.
82) 3 things that annoy you:
2) Pens (You heard me. PENS)
3) My laptop
83) Do you text message? If I have a message... And my phone's not dead.
84) Money or love? Love. But money can buy that sometimes...
85) Do you have any scars? Somehow, no.
86) What do you want more than anything right now? To rule the world! Bow down to your future queen!
87) Do you enjoy scary movies? Yes. Hehe!
88) Relationships or one night stands? Relationships.
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit? Juicy Fruit...?
90) Do you enjoy greasy food? Ew! No! It's so bad for you!
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies? Nope. How many are there anyway?
92) Do you own a box of crayons? Well, ya. Somewhere...
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you? No one... *emo corner*
95) Who was the last person that made you mad? My brother.
96) Who was the last person that made you cry? Um... I think one of my friends.
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh? A stranger... I think...
98) Who was the last person that you fell for? I'm not telling you!
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you? One of my friends...
100) Who was the last person that called you? I... Don't remember. People don't call me much...