Author has written 35 stories for Hetalia - Axis Powers, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Call of Duty, Supernatural, and Doctor Who.
Hear is a little about my self: I am 14 years of age! STAR WARS, HETALIA and SUPERNATURAL are my life and I couldn't live without it! I am not in any way a normal girl I hate everything about a girl from the caring about their hair to having to look good I honestly do not see the point in all that! I am the weirdest person you'll ever meet and I embrace that! Instead of liking real music like by singers I choose the composing arts of John Williams one of my favorite pieces is Duel Of The Fates! America is my favorite country from Hetalia and I LOVE USUK!
Home Planet: Mortis
Parents: Cad Bane and Asajj Ventriss
Other Family: Big brother Serpent
Ocupation: Bounty Hunter
Appearance: Waist long black hair, Grey eyes, Wears a hat similar to her fathers but it's black with a red ribbon around it, A tube top that ends just below her belly button, full length black pants, Black boots with rockets, and a crystal necklace from the planet Mortis.
Weapons: Duel dark sabers, two concealed knifes and blasters.
Special powers: Strong with the force and is able to manipulate water to her will.
Next three aren't mine but my friends
Home Planet: Unknown
Parents: Asajj Ventriss and Palpatine
Other Family: Younger sister Mortis
Ocupation: Bounty Hunter
Appearance: Shoulder length black hair, Similar clothes to his old master Star Killer's
Weapons: Duel red sabers
Special Powers: Strong with the force and is able to manipulate fire to his will
Himitsu Hoshi (Tsuki no Himitsu): (This one is my friend's OC not mine)
Home Planet: Felicis 013
Parents: Celesis Hoshi and Toru Hoshi
Other Family: older brothers Kisamaru Hoshi and Taka Hoshi
Ocupation: Bounty Hunter
Appearance: Human with a black tail and ears resembling a cat. There are a nick on each of her ears and has retractable claws just like a cats
Weapons: Lightning Scythe, Knives, Claws, Tail Blade, Hands, Lightning, Shurikan, poisons, fangs and duel Magenta light sabers
Special Powers: Super sensitive hearing, Spar Claws, Scythe Mastery, Very Observant, capable of sensing the mood, manipulation of Electricity and is strong with the force
The Jedi Code
There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
The Sith Code
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. I am the girl who cries at the drop of a hat. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with anime, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone.: Iheartjake1220, FaerieRose13, Dancer4Life15,Marigold Winters, SparklingTopazEyes, chocoholic4eva, xXKatieCullenX, Bby-Leyla-Vamp, Shiny-silver-volvo-stalker, MegTheVampire, Crimson Love20, Scarlet Dawn, Queenoflove, Bealive-Your-Imagination, Lilchany,suckishLEMONADE, QuelCal, heartofstone15, Shar're from Abydos, xXxMusicIsMyDrugxXx, Ella Lea, Bela Rose Wolf, FallingDown98, NOMNOMBUNNYWILLEATYOURSOUL, MortisBane,
You're obsessed with Hetalia when
1. You start laughing hysterically at maps
2. You go "Aww" when you see two or more flags together
3. You've learned more history (Austria-Hungary Compromise, WWII) from it than from an actual history class.
4. You debate about details like whether the number on America's back is supposed to be 50 or 96...with supporting screenshots
5. You watch APH MADs (Music videos/parodies)
6. You got a Nico Nico Douga account despite not knowing a single word of Japanese so you could watch even more APH MADs.
7. You dress up in a scarf and party hat and sit behind a receptionist's desk for Halloween.
8. World War II starts sounding romantic.
9. Your teacher asks why you put "Alfred F. Jones" as the answer instead of America, and why you drew a small heart and the name "Arthur" beside it. (This would probably apply if I was still in school... It makes me feel old too.)
10. You yell "Yeah, he's the hero!" whenever someone says America.
11. You misread UK as UKE every single time, and have started mispronouncing it in actual conversation.
12. You know every country's flag and location, and people think you must be a huge history nerd, and really, you've become one.
13. You shudder every time you hear the name "Russia" or "Ivan" and quickly glance over your shoulder...just in case.
14. Whenever you see a fellow Hetalia fan, you shout, "Pastaaaaaaaaa!!" down the hallway.
15. You write down your favorite pairings all over your history lecture notes, leaving others to wonder what "UsUK" means.
16. You end every sentence with "aru".
17. You scream 'paaaaaaaaaastaaaaaaaaaaa' every time you happen to have some.
18. You can't imagine a functioning Italian mafia.
19. You want Prussia back on the map.
20. You can no longer say "international affairs" with a straight face.
21. No one can mention a country without you thinking about what they look like in Hetalia.
22. You read a historical book and think it would make a good fanfic.
23. Other people don't get it when you say your country's cute.
24. You've listened to Romano's Delicious Tomato Song like...80s billion time.
25. You're a duke/duchess of Sealand.
26. You've become a thousand times more patriotic. (Maybe if I was Canadian.)
27. You remember Canada Day BEFORE the 4th of July, as in, you completely forget about America's birthday. (and you're American)
28. You want to learn every single language in the world. Even the weird ones.
28. You recognize which flag belongs to which country, while everyone just looks at you funny.
29. Everyone who's named Alfred, Arthur, Peter, Matthew, and Francis is forever linked to Hetalia
Spiders or Hights
Spiders, Hights and Death
Your Perfect Pizza:
Large cheese pizza with pepperoni, sausage, ham and bacon
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:
Become a successful author and to be somewhat known on the internet/world for it
First Thoughts Waking Up:
What time is it?
Your Best Physical Feature:
10 on school nights, whenever the rest of the time
McDonald's or Burger King:
McDonals! All day everyday!
Chocolate or Vanilla:
Do you Smoke:
Never have never will
Will you Smoke:
look up one...
Do you Swear:
whenever I'm alone or with just my friends
Do you Sing:
When I'm alone
Do you Shower Daily:
Not really, I just don't feel like taking one...
Do you behave yourself:
Around people I need to make a good impression on
Do you get Motion Sickness:
Not that I know of
Are you a Health Freak:
Not really, it's pretty low on my list of priorities
Do you get along with your Parents:
Yes and no. I'm almost friends with my dad but I feel as though my mom hates when I'm around
Do you like Thunderstorms:
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:
not in the past month but I ate it for the first time the other month
What country would you most like to Visit:
England or Spain
What do your feet smell like?
My socks? I don't know
What does your hair smell like?
Hair, I'm not sure how to answer this one
Can you clap with your feet?
Yes (Odd question)
Have you seen purple cows?
Do they exist?
If you have had 10 Mountain Dews, what would you be like?
Laughing at the stupidest of things and playing Wii or something
When you think of the words "George Bush", what comes to your mind?
The American president?
Are you Awesome?
Who is that girl
"I'm that girl
The one that likes books more than boys.
The one who pretends not to be sad, just to make others happy
The one who always wonders what she did wrong
The one who writes to escape
The one who just wants to help
The one that really wants to make a difference
The one that sticks to her values
The one that refuses to believe that this is it
The one that will do anything to make a better tomorrow
The one who won't give in
The one won't give up"
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot.
(copy that into you're profile if you fit one or more of the descriptions)
How You Know You’re Addicted to Yaoi/Slash
1. You start mentally pairing up random guys on the street.
2. You wish you had gay friends just so you could perv on them kissing their boyfriends.
3. You don’t remember the last time you read a heterosexual fanfiction.
4. You have developed a sexual fetish for handcuffs, leather and BDSM.
5. If you are a heterosexual girl, you keep trying to seme your boyfriend, despite the fact that you don’t have the necessary parts.
6. You suddenly become interested in gay rights, thinking this will increase your opportunities for voyeuristic activities.
7. You try to get your friends into it, simply so you can talk to them about it without them getting that bored look on their face.
8. You keep lying about the number of hours you spend each day on the computer reading slash fanfiction, watching yaoi anime etc.
9. The most exiting moment of your life so far was when you discovered hentai manga.
10. You celebrate turning 18 not because you can watch R movies, but because you’re old enough to watch movies with explicit gay sex scenes.
11. It’s the only aphrodisiac you need.
12. When your boyfriend tells you he’s gay and has been dating another man, you immediately ask if you can join in.
13. Your gay son wishes he had a normal, homophobic mother who didn’t ask him questions about his latest sexual exploits.
If you’re reading this and nodding to yourself, post it on your profile page.
The Hetalia pledge
I promise to remember Italy
Unsafe External Link