Author has written 6 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh, Naruto, Teen Titans, Justice League, and Young Justice.
Age-CLASSIFIED INFORMATION XD LOL NOT REALLY, I'M JUST A YEAR OLDER. ONLY DIFFERENCE? LESS FUQS GIVEN(YES I'M AWARE I WRITE IT WRONG)
Hobbies-Drawing, listening to music, Hangout with Aibou, Writing with Aibou and Baking!!!
Likes- Dark Chocolate, any pastry really, Animals, Starbucks COFFEE!!!!!!, Yaoi, Pears, Watermelon, Homemade Orange Juice(0v0) and Pomegranates
Dislikes-peanut butter*Gag [Sorry Aibou] , Bugs, being told what to do, Visiting the dentist and doctors, PE, avocados and Closed-minded people, and Dairy Products(Yuck).
Loves- Evenscence, My Chemical Romance, Linkin Park, Skillet, Sick Puppies, Papa Roach, Twenty-One Pilots, Death Cab For Cutie, Panic! At the Disco and Fall Out Boy
Sadly MCR Broke up and I wasn't allowed at the time to see them live TT. I wish they were still together but they all are in their own music projects sooooooo...yeah.
Fan of -Yu-gi-oh, South Park, Naruto, Harry Potter , Teen Titans ,MOST Batman series' MINUS Brave and the Bold, Free! Iwatobi Swim Club, Ouran Host Club, Love Stage (The only Yaoi series I ever loved and completed 0.0), The Avengers And X-Men
Files from My Not so Secret Talent https:j//docs.google.com/document/d/10cAWf1ZDBEaA-PHspYw4iQ68cruFwNkL2yhxZGq4aQY/edit?usp=sharing
GUYS. SO SORRY ABOUT THIS BUT MY PLANS HAVE CHANGED.
I WILL BE RELEASIBG THESE FICS BUT LATER THSN I THOUGHT.
IM HAVING SOME DIFFICULTIES REGARDING MY EDUCATION AND WILL NEED SOME TIME OFF BEFORE I COMMIT TO A FULL-ON FIC.
THE FOLLOWING FICS ARE MORE THAT A FEW CHAPTERS, THEREFORE I NEED A LONGER TIME TO EDIT.
NEW FIC'S COMMING LATE SPRING EARLY SUMMER AND FALL 2017, IN ORDER OF RELEASE:
MORE NEWS-> GUYS I FINALLY FINISHED A OUTLINED SKETCH OF A MNSST SCENE. ITS NOT FINISHED BEING COLORED BUT WATCH OUT IN MY DEVIANTART PAGE!!!!!
Jenny-Harris!!! @ DevianArt!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!! :D
Y is for youth, 'cause we don't like 'em old...
You know you live in 2010 when...
1) You accidentally entered your password on a microwave? hmm...
2) You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years T_T
3) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have a YouTube or Fanfiction.
4) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7) You read this list and keep on nodding and smiling.
8) As you read this list, you think about sending it to all your friends =3
9) And you were too busy to notice number 5!?
10) You actually scrolled back up to check that there was a number 5 XD
11) And now you're laughing at your stupidity =P
12) Put this on your page if you got owned, and you know you did!
Do YOU remember the 90s??
Just because you were born in '97 doesn't mean you're a 90's kid. It's not like you could remember the original Simpsons. I am sorry but three conscious years of the 90's just wont cut it. You're a 90's kid if You remember watching -Doug -Ren & Stimpy -Pinky and the Brain -AAAAAAAH Real Monsters! -Rockos modern Life. -Animaniacs -Gargoyles You've ever ended a sentence with the word "PSYCHE!" You just cant resist finishing this . . . "in west Philadelphia born and raised . . ." You remember -Step by Step -Family Matters -Dinosaurs -Boy Meets World You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
You remember reading "Goosebumps" You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence . . . not When everything was settled by -rock paper scissors or -bubble gum bubble gum in a dish or -ms. mary mack When kick ball was a daily activity. When we used to obey our parents You used to listen to the radio all day long just to record your FAVORITE song of ALL time on a tape. You remember when Super Nintendos and Sega Genisis became popular. You remember The Original Game Boy. You always wanted to send in a tape to America's Funniest Home Videos . . . but never taped anything funny.
You remember watching -The Magic School Bus -Wishbone -Reading Rainbow -and Ghostwriter on PBS You remember when Yo-Yos were cool. You remember those Where's Waldo books. You remember eating Warheads and Splashers Gum. You remember watching -the 1st Batman -Aladdin -Ninja Turtles -ghost busters You remember Ring Pops. If you remember when every thing was "da BOMB!" You remember boom boxes .vs. cd players. Making those little paper fortune things, and then predicting your life with them.
You played and/or collected "Pogs" You had at least one Tamagotchi, GigaPet, or Nano and brought it everywhere. One word. . . . . . . .trolls. Windows 95 was the best. You watched the original cartoons of -Rugrats -Wild Thornberry's -Power Ra ngers -Rocket Power. All your school supplies were "Lisa Frank" brand. You collected those Beanie Babies. Carebears Lambchop's song never ended. Silver dollars, which were cool to have. Everyone watched the WB. If you even know what an original walkman is.
You know the Macarena by heart. "Talk to the hand" . . . enough said You went to McDonald's to play in the playplace. You remember playing on merry go rounds at the playground. Before the MySpace frenzy . . . Before the Internet & text messaging . . . Before Sidekicks & iPods . . . Before PlayStation3 or X-BOX 360 . . . Before Spongebob . . . Before Tupac was shot. When light up sneakers were cool. When you rented VHS tapes, not DVDs. When gas was 0.95 a gallon. When we recorded stuff on VCRs. You had slap bracelets!
You Actually played outside until it was dark! Way back. Before we realized all this would eventually disappear. Post this in your bulletin if you remember these days . . .
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the boy who never finished high school, because I got called a fag everyday
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the one working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the woman who died when the EMTs stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I didn't have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am a warrior for my country serving proud, but can't be my true self because gays aren't allowed in the military.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I am the person ashamed to tell my own friends I'm a lesbian, because they constantly make fun of them.
I am the who isn't sure what she is. I am the who is rejected by her "best friends" because of a less-than-conventional crush.
I am the boy tied to a fence, beaten to a bloody pulp and left to die because two straight men wanted to "teach me a lesson."
I am the girl who takes pride in her sexuality, but had almost no choice in why it happened.
I am the girl that is beaten up regularly.
I am the girl they all think is amazing and confident and strong, I am the girl they can't see inside.
The one who was raped over and over, the one who can't live without medication, the one who can't tell anyone that she is dying on the inside.
I'm the one who is afraid of male genitalia because of him.
I am the girl that can still love, even after this.
I am the proof that love overpowers all.
I am the girl that needed to say this, and the girl that's afraid to say it, because so many others have suffered worse.
This is the boy, Matthew Shepard. On October 7, 1998 Aaron McKinney and Russell Henderson lead him to a remote area east of Laramie where they demonstrated unimaginable acts of brutality . Matthew was tied to a split-rail fence where he was beaten and left to die in the cold of the night. Almost 18 hours later he was found by a cyclist who initially mistook him for a scarecrow. Matthew died on October 12 at 12:53 am at a hospital in Fort Collins, Colorado. MURDERED BECAUSE HE WAS GAY!!
IF YOU BELIEVE THAT HOMOPHOBIA IS WRONG... REPOST THIS!!
IF YOU ARE IGNORANT... IGNORE.
You say BABY PINK
I say BLOOD RED
You say JUSTIN BIEBER
I say THREE DAYS GRACE
You say HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL
I say FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST
You say RAP I say ROCK
You say I'm WEIRD I say YES I AM
Copy and paste if you are proud to go against the grain.
If you've ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
93 percent of American teens would have an emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?" or "Your point being?" or "You just realized this now?"" Wow, you're even more stupid than you look." copy this to your profile
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that those stupid kids should just give that God-forsaken Trix rabbit some Trix, copy this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you are a Yu-Gi-Oh! fan, then put this on your profile im the bold!
You know you’re an obsessed Yu-Gi-Oh fan when you...
1) Think all villains are hot
2) Don't mind going grey anyway
3) Talk to yourself out loud to pretend you're speaking to your Yami
4) Want a trench coat
5) Try hard to make your clothes defy gravity
6) Think Tans are super sexy
7) Look around town for crazy hairstyles
8) Have your hair in a crazy hair do
9) Think mullets are dead hot
10) Think Little brothers are just the best
11) Would go gay for some characters
12) Think the only way to resolve a conflict is to play a children’s card game!
13) Watch Yu-Gi-Oh the abridged series
14) You think genders don't matter anymore
16) Have read this like 5 times
17) Do whatever it takes to prove you’re an obsessed fan
18) You are a fangirl/boy
19) You collect Yu-Gi-Oh cards
20) You know the game is called Duel Monsters NOT Yu-Gi-Oh
21) You have completed/almost completed your favorite characters deck
22) You often quote characters
23) Ra knows how many fics you've read/written on Yu-Gi-Oh
24) Every day you practice your evil laugh until its perfect
25) You think men that were crop top are awesome!
25) You have either a dragon, occult, Egyptian and/or dice fetish!
26) You love your friends!
27) You can quote most episodes.
28) You'd love to go to Egypt
29) Your answer to everything: Shut up
30) You have spent hours looking for Millennium Items
31) You own a Millennium Item
32) If you own a Millennium Item: You were sad when you found out that there wasn't an evil spirit wanting to take you over.
33) You think having a yami is perfectly normal
34) You know all/most of the shipping
35) You can easily name Yaoi couples and the shipping names
36) If you were in a room with a thousand pairs of eyes and mouths looking at you, you wouldn't freak just start counting them and hope to Ra that Bakura would stop hiding
37) You often dress like a character
38) You are part of the small minority that actually gets the game Duel Monsters!
39) You prefer Marik and Bakura's singing to Lady Gaga's any day
40) You own a creepy doll/teddy.
41) To you Yu-Gi-Oh is more than just an Anime its LIFE!
42) You wear your school blazer as a cape
43) Day 1- Blue top and black jeans; Day 2 - the same; Day 3 - the same; Day 4 - the same; 3 month later: "its season 2 better change clothes!"
44) You have a background song!
45) Your hair, to your friends: "Oh she/he must be having a bad hair day", You: "Yes finally I have perfected Yugi's hair!"
46) Getting sent to the shadow realm is more of a privilege than a threat to you.
47) Nothing's worse than a Jaden's haircut!
48) You have a scary crush on one or more of the characters it's not even funny anymore!
49) You treat that character like he/she is real
50) You know the dangers of glomping (hugs anybody??)
If you answered 'Yes' to any of these, you are an obsessed Yu-gi-oh fan.
Things that I've learnt from watching Yu-Gi-Oh abridged! I love this!
No one can beat Brooklyn Rage.
Duke has a theme song.
Grandpa Mutou is having an affair with Black Luster Soldier (Who, if anyone has noticed, Yami Yugi cosplays as in one of the episodes. That's...kind of creepy, isn'tit?)
Shadi is racist
Friendship can do anything
Mako is a Freaky Fish Guy
Yugi is not a baby panda (which still shocks me)
Malik is Kira. I mean Marik.
Yami Yugi's power doesn't come from his leather pants but from his leather shoes.
Tristan's voice gives him super strength.
Ryou's not gay, he's British.
Yami Bakura's not British, he's gay.
Zorc and Pals is an excellent show.
Odion likes Gummy Bears.
Kaiba can screw the rules because he has money and green hair.
Anubis is a fail villain. He has too many muscles.
Mai's boobs are real...never mind. I don't believe that.
Yami Yugi can kill milkshakes and send them to milkshake prison.
Tristan’s name is now Tristan "Timothy" Taylor.
Slifer is an executive producer.
Ra is a mega ultra chicken.
Tea is a Bitch.
Favorite Shipping's -Love is love.
Ryou X Bakura(Tendershipping)
Malik X Marik (Bronzeshipping)
Yami X Yugi (Puzzleshipping)
Seto X Jounouchi (Puppyshipping)
Kyle X Stan(Style)
Kenny X Butters(Bunny)
Cartmen X Wendy(Candy)
Graig X Tweek(Creek)
Gohan X Videl
Piccolo X Gohan
Sharpner X Erasa
Sasuke X Naruto
Shikamaru X Ino
Rock Lee X Sakura
Kakashi X Iruka
Juugo x Suigetsu
Karin X Ten Ten
Neji X Gaara
Kyo X Tohru
Blossom X Brick
Bubbles X Bummer
Buttercup X Butch
Draco X Harry
Hermione X Ron
Dick X Conner (Richard G./ Conner K.)
Robin X StarFire
Beast boy X Raven
Kid Flash X Jinx
Robin X Red X
Robin X Kid Flash
Kid Flash X Speedy
Speedy X Aqualad
Bruce Wayne X Clark Kent
Bruce Wayne X Barry Allen
Bruce Wayne X Diana Prince
Diana Prince X Steve Trevor
Oliver Queen X Dinah Lance
Dinah Lance X Diana Prince
Barry Allen X Iris West
Clark Kent X Diana Prince
Clark Kent X Lois Lane
Jack Frost x E.Aster Bunnymund
Izumi X Ryōma
Rei X Shougo
Charles Xavier X Erik Lehnsherr
Hank McCoy X Alex Summers
Raven Darkholm X Azazel
Scott Summers X Jean Grey
Anthony Edward "Tony" Stark X Steven Rogers
James "Bucky" Buchanan Barnes X Steven Rogers
Bruce Banner X Natasha Romanova
Thor X Loki
Peter Parker X Eddie Brock