Author has written 4 stories for Glee, and Twilight.
Hellooooo people of fanfiction.net :D
Ok, I love GLEE like so much. I am addicted to it :) lol
At the moment I am obsessed with 90210!
My Fav Ships:
With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
What are you wearing?
Did you dream last night?
When did you last laugh?
What is on the walls of the room you are in?
What do you think of this quiz?
What is the last film you saw?
If you became a multi millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Tell me something about you I don't know:
Do you like to dance?
Imagine your first child is a girl. What do you call her?
Imagine your first child is a boy. What do you call him?
What fics do you demand all your fans to read?
New Connections or The C Word
If you have ever walked into a room and forgot what you were doing, then started walking away then remembered, copy this to your profile
On Sears hairdryer:
On a package of pasta after the cooking instructions:
On Boots Children's cough medicine:
On a string of Christmas lights:
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
I'll stαч up tιll TШILIGHT
Copy & Paste!
The first character I fell in love with: Quinn Fabray
The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Puck
The character everyone else loves that I don't: Rachel
The character I used to love but not any more: Brittney, (SHE NEEDS MORE LINES)
The character I'd slap: Rachel
A ship I love: Fabson,Klaine,St Berry
A ship I hate: Finchel
My three favorite characters: Quinn, Finn and Puck
My three least favorite characters: Rachel, Tina and Mercedes
Character I'm most like: Haha, I don't know
My favorite guest star: Gwyneth Paltrow
Favorite group preformance: Black or White, Loser Like Me, Rumor Has It/Someone Like You, I Will Survive/ Survivor, America, We Are Young,
My favorite duets: I don't wanna know, Don't Stop, Take Me or Leave Me, River Deep Mountain High
My favorite solos: Waiting for a girl like you, Jessie's Girl
My favorite episodes: Throwdown, Ballad, I am Unicorn, Pot O' Gold, Sue Sylvester Shuffle, Silly Love Songs, I Kissed a Girl, Original Song
List twelve of your characters from your fandom, in no particular order. (What the heck is a fandom? I don't know, so I'm just listing the first 12 book characters that come to my mind.)
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
Santana/Shelby. Nope never read one and don't really want too.
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Yeah, but I like Finn better
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Brittney/Jesse. Haha that would make a great fanfic
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
Yup, I have read a few Kurt ones
5.Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Finn/Santana, Well, probley not cause all she does is insults him
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Rachel and Kurt because they both wanna go to NYC
7. What would happen if Seven walk in on Two and Twelve making out?
Blaine walkes in on Jesse and Finn making out he would probley just leave
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
Beth and Mercedes. I'm not sure :L
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
Quinn and Brittney, Yeah friendship fluff
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
Blaine/Jesse. No clue
11. If you wrote a songfic bout Eight, what song would you choose?
12. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would be the warning?
Quinn, Santana and Jesse. Warning may contain swearing
13. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
Rachel. A while ago
╔╗╔═╦╗ Put this in your profile
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you.
What happens if you get scared half to death... twice?
Never do anything that you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics.
I run with scissors, it makes me feel dangerous
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well, I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people
Sometimes I wonder, "Why is the frisbee getting bigger?" Then I get hit in the face
If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?
If you don't like my driving then stay off the sidewalk!
Don’t mess with me. I've got a stick.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep - not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
I smile because I have no idea what's going on!
One day, your prince will come. Mine? Oh, he just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
One day, we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
Whoever said nothing was impossible never tried slamming a revolving door...
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
Of course I'm out of my mind! It's dark and scary in there!
I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.
I used up all my sick days...so I called in dead.
Stressed is Desserts backwards :)
Ways to Annoy people at the cinema:
Throw popcorn in the air and yell, "It's snowing!"
Go, "Oooooh..." whenever anyone kisses.
Clap when the good guy gets killed.
During the previews, yell, "Can you fast-forward it?"
Whenever the bad guy is doing something devious, say, "Watch out!"
Tell the man selling popcorn that the bathroom is flooding.
Yell out what is going to happen.
Wear a cape and when it’s your turn to get popcorn yell, "I'm Batman! Hahaha!" and run away.
Say that they cannot sit next to you because you invisible friend already is.
Dress for every movie as if it were the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Wear 3D glasses. Complain loudly how bad the effects are.
Bring a flashlight. In the middle of the film do shadow puppets on the ceiling.
Bring a remote control. Complain that you can't change the channel.
Sit in the front row, the minute the movie starts run out screaming.
Every time a character's name is mentioned do the Richmeister. (for a guy named Nick say, the Nickmeister, the Nickenator, Nickarino...)
Bring a beach ball. Toss it around.
Try to start a wave.
Become a bookie. Take bets on who will die first.
Sit in the back and throw eggs at the projection window.
Sing with the theme music.
Bring and use your own air freshener.
At the ticket booth, request tickets for really old movies, "I'll have two tickets for the Goonies."
Throw spit wads on the screen. Try throwing them on the upper part of the screen so they can't get scraped off.
Pass around a collection plate and see if anyone contributes.
Say "Shhhhh" every 5 minutes.
Pass by a room that's showing a movie you've already seen, put your head into the room, and scream the ending.
1. Find a globe. Spin it. What does it say? Russia
2. Find a book. Turn to page 53, line 3, word, 6. What is it? Yellow
3. What can you hear right now? Televison
4. Have a conversation with the closest living thing beside yourself.
Me: Hi Dad
5. Turn the TV on. What show is it? Football
6. Type your name with your elbow. erl bnhreescfvnj;ljss
7. Stand up. Close your eyes. Spin around three times. Open your eyes. What do you see? The wall
9. Find the third letter of all your answers. Underline them. What do they spell? Sllhole
10. What's your favorite article of clothing? Shorts and T-shirt
11. Who is the most special person to you? MY BFFS
12. What's your favorite childhood memory? Chilling with my best friend in our Neighbourhood
3. One word that would best describes you? I'm not sure
14. What is your favorite month in the summer? Late Spring
15. What's your favorite number? 5
16. What is the nicest thing anyone ever said to you? I'd take a bullet for you Sugarplum- (My Bestfriend calls me Sugarlum)
17. What does your username mean?Fabson4evea: Finn and Quinn Glee
18. What is your favorite Disney movie? Up
19. What made you smile today? My Friend saying "Jesse St James makes me sick"
20. Last thing you said out loud? Hi Dad
21. Last rainbow you saw? Ages Ago
22. Do you want a haircut? Nope
23. Are you musically inclined? I wanna learn how to play the drums
24. Have you ever been in a fight? Yup
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
ATV is Addicted To Vampires
If you think iPods were gifts from the gods copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you are absolutely in love with Stephenie Meyer's fictional character Edward, from Twilight, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be the 8 percent that would be laughing your ass off
Ok Enjoy my stories Bye x