Author has written 7 stories for Naruto.
I want to thank everyone for their support with my stories!
"You never have to forgive me. No matter what happens to you from here on out, I will always love you."
6/9/87 - 3/14/08
"Father, I finally understand your feelings...The freedom you felt when you chose to die to protect your friends..."
7/3/93 - 12/18/12
“Many things happened.. but I decided to protect the village. And... I... will become Hokage.”
October 1, 2014 - Please keep an eye out for a new chapter of Windswept today!
Language: English, little Japanese,
Hobbies: Reading/writing, being random, listening to music
Things I like: Anime, Sasuke Uchiha, money, family/friends, One Direction, Reading,
Things I dislike: spiders, snakes, drugs, arrogant people, haters
Other interesting facts about me:
I am a really friendly, warm, energetic, emotional, loving, shy, caring person.
I daydream.. a lot.
I Love SasuSaku!
I’m funny, random and love to make people smile!!
here is a way to say my pen name Ker-RID-Wen. Goddess of moon, magic, agriculture, nature, poetry language, music, art, science and astrology. She was also keeper of the cauldron. Her name means “chiding love.” Cerridwen, Caridwen, Kerritwen, Keridwen, Kyrridwen are other variations of her name.
You can follow me on Tumblr:
Beware The Trap of Love: AU Little OOC. "You may not love me today, tomorrow, or ever, but I will, I will love you until it kills me, and, even then, you'll still be in my heart" SasuSaku vampirefic. Chapter 30 up now. (really chapter 29... but... yeah) HIATUS
Start Again: "I want to start again." "Huh?" "I want us to start again." "Sasuke.." "I hurt you, and I hate myself for that.. I want to start again. Have a better beginning." "But I like this one.. this story right now." "I don't." One-shot, Songfic-sorta- EDITED Complete.
They Don’t Know About Us: -One-shot- They honestly don't care if he's a teacher, and she's a student. You can't fight love even though you try really hard. -SasuSaku- Has been marked as complete, but other chapters maybe added. Non-follow up.
The Dead Soldier: -One Shot- Her eyes can never reach his heart or soul though, he’s gone too far into the darkness and is unwilling to see the light. She is now seeing the beast he has allowed himself to turn into, she is now noticing the dead soldier lying on the ground in the middle of a battlefield.. except... except- "You pitiful, pitiful fool.” -no other soldier is on that battlefield with him. No other soldier is dead. He is alone and lying cold and limp on the ground. -SasuSaku- Complete
Windsweapt: AU. After Haruno Sakura meets Uchiha Sasuke in an alley at a party, she couldn't get him off her mind. But when he works his way into her life, she becomes drawn into the world of the Uchiha Family. SasuSaku. The sixteenth chapter is now up!
ten things: ten things Uchiha Sasuke loves about Haruno Sakura AU no capitals used for style purposes. disclaimer: characters belong to Masashi Kishimoto
Perfect: When you have Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, you don't really get quiet moments. But when Sasuke saw Sakura, everything went quiet. Chapter one up!
Pairings I support:
Naruto: NejiTen, ShikaTem, ShikaIno, SaiIno, KibaIno (I'm flexible with Ino and Shikamaru's relationships), NaruHina, and my OTP: SASUSAKU
Fruits Basket: YukiMachi, HatoriKana, KYOTOHRU
Black Cat: CreedTrain, TrainEve, TRAINSAYA
The Vampire Diaries: Klaroline, Delana
Austin and Ally: Auslly
Teen Wolf: Sterek, ScottAllison
Tokyo Ghoul: KanekiTouka
Disclaimer: I have provided these links so others may enjoy the videos and music that I have found. If this is not allowed, please PM me and I will immediately take them off my profile.
Best SasuSaku video ever! here's the link!! watch it, watch it.
And Another Good SasuSaku Video!
This is the Song That Inspired ‘Start Again’
And This is the Song That Inspired ‘They Don’t Know About Us’
SasuSaku Cute Video
Darkkitty669 She Makes Some of The Best SasuSaku AMVS Ever!
A Beautiful Animation to the Song 'This Woman's Work' by 'Greg Laswell'
I thought this was brilliant example of SasuSaku
I Think About You - Ross Lynch (Chapter nine of Windswept)
Never Let Me Go - Florence and The Machine (Chapter ten of Windswept)
All About Us - He Is We ft. Owl City (chapter eleven of Windswept)
10 Writing Tips
1) Your summary is everything. The story summary is the key to getting readers. You have to sum your story up with a quick, interesting sentence or two to catch readers’ attention. Remember how many countless summaries they’re searching through to find a good story? Make yours top-notch. Tell them at the very end, in as few words as possible, info such as whether the story is slash or has an Original Character or an Alternate Universe. Saying so at the beginning distracts from the summary itself.
2) Don’t apologize for your own story. If you don’t have confidence in your own writing, why should anyone else? Don’t tell everyone you’re a brand new author or that this is your first fanfic ever. This won’t get you a sympathy vote. It will only make you look inexperienced and unprofessional.
3) Always finish a story before you even think of posting your very first chapter on the site. “But I need motivation from my readers to keep me writing,” I hear you say. Reviews are rewards, not motivation. You should write for your own pleasure. If other people like it, that’s a bonus. “I had every intention of finishing it,” you might insist. Sorry, not a good enough excuse. If you start a story and don’t finish it, you’ve let all your readers down.
4) Stay away from purple prose. “Striking emerald orbs” sounds impressive, but that doesn’t mean it’s better than just saying “green eyes”. Let’s stay away from insanely gooey romance-novel writing, shall we?
5) Stick to past tense. Present tense is much harder to keep consistent, and switching from present to past tense is sure to confuse everyone who reads your story.
6) Proofread your story. Read it and edit. Then read and edit again. Have someone else read and edit it, too (preferably someone older and more educated than you). I know, I know, everyone wants to post their chapter once they’re done, but if it’s full of mistakes you’ll regret it later. This is where having your story finished is very helpful. You won’t have to worry about hurriedly posting because you’ve taken forever to update.
7) Avoid Mary Sues. We’ve all put her in one story or another. Yes, we all want an amazing heroine who is perfect. But make sure you’re main girl (whether OC or not) is as realistic as possible. She needs weaknesses, flaws, and quirks just like any character to make her interesting and lovable.
8) Stay away from 2nd person. 1st or 3rd person are much easier to write and read.
9) OOC (Out of Character) only works in an AU (Alternate Universe). This is fanfiction after all. The characters are not your own (unless they are Original Characters) so you have to stick to their pre-created personalities. But if your story is in an AU, feel free to test the waters of OOCness. But swim at your own risk.
10) You write like you read. If all you read is fanfiction, which is mostly amateur-written, then you will undoubtedly write like an amateur. If you read professionally written and published books, your writing will grow in quality
Put this on your
page if you love
Put this on your
profile if you love
Put this in your
profile if you love
ღ ღ ღ
Put this on your
profile if you love/support
Sakura: Do I ever cross your mind?
Sakura: Do you like me?
Sasuke: Not really
Sakura: Do you want me?
Sakura: Would you cry if I left?
Sakura: Would you live for me?
Sakura: Would you do anything for me?
Sakura: Choose--me or your life?
Sasuke: My life
Sakura runs away in shock and pain and Sasuke runs after her and says...
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.
If you think Sakura and Sasuke are meant for each other, copy this onto your profile.
If a friend asks you for advice and you give a Naruto quote as an advice copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think Kakashi is the best teacher in Naruto copy and paste this to your profile.
If you promise something and puts BELIEVE IT! at the end copy and paste this to your profile.
If you hate Karin, copy and post this on your profile. You know you hate her...
If you totally support SasuSaku copy and paste this onto your profile!
If you think SasuSaku is the best couple copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think that the 4th Hokage is the hottest Hokage, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think that Karin should be tortured and killed copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are a SasuSaku fan then copy and paste this into your profile.
SASUSAKUCLUB You gotta love this pairing to join. Just copy and paste to your profile and add your name: 0Mori_Ita0, XSakuraHarunoX,Sasura-sakuXsasu4ever , bloodygirl, Sasuke-N-Sakura4Ever, Kakifuarika, Ceridwen-sama,
If you actually wouldn't mind school if it was Naruto-related, copy and paste this to your profile and add your name here: Moonlight Music Mistress, Xanie,NejiTenfanforever, Death Note Lover, NarutoLuver35, VampireHuntress72095, Ceridwen-sama,
IF SASUSAKU DOES NOT HAPPEN IN THE ANIME/MANGA: I will join an angry mob of SasuSaku fans to fight aganist Kisimoto-shishou 'til he puts in SasuSaku, copy and paste this onto your profile and add you name to the ongoing list: CherryBlossomSavior, Sasuke-N-Sakura4Ever, Ms. Cinnamon, 7anime7lover7, AnimePrincess411, narutolove1987, tearsofjoy159, Bulla49, Tiger Priestess, S-angelwings-S, Ceridwen-sama,
THE WE HATE KARIN CLUB:
If you hate Karin from NARUTO, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list: Pink Crescent Moon,
Miyako-hime, XSakuraHarunoX, I'm in love with a Uchiha23, Angel Of Cherry
Blossoms, Cherrilatina, CherryBlossoms016, Rayray, Sakura the lover,
Sasusakufan2357, Lina Mistress of Elements, xnarutoxrocksx, uchihasakurah26,
Nokas-Kokas, NorthernLights25, KunoichruleALL, Kawaiiblossom94, dera-chan,
Mai-'-Kawaii-'-Ai, Ebil Chameleon, you.broke.a.promise, kattylin, Hinatakura,
Sakuranata, hinoru14, SassySaku,CommitedToKiba, Angelaurora7777, Ceridwen-sama,
Karin is so fat, not even Naruto can believe it!
Karin is so fat, not even the byakugan can see through her.
Karin is so ugly, ANBU thought she was in the second level of the curse mark, and kicked her butt.
Karin is so stupid, she took a shit thinking it would open the 8 inner gates.
Karin is so old, Gai dropped his "Power of youth" philosophy on the spot.
Karin is so ugly, when she passed by Hinata, Hinata yelled 'dayummmmm!'
Karin is so ugly, Itachi felt like his eyesight was diminishing when he saw her.
Karin is so ugly, she made Jiraiya too scared to peek again when he saw her.
Karin is so fat she made fun of Chouji for being skin and bones
Karin is so fat that when Lee was doing her, he gave up.
Karin is so ugly, They made her join ANBU just so they can put a mask on her
Karin is so stupid, she couldn't find any of the "hidden" villages.
Karin is so ugly, the Nine-tails fled in fear.
Karin is so ugly, it's forbidden just to transform into her.
Karin is so fat, Tazuna considered using her as the bridge to the mainland.
You Know You're Addicted to Naruto When..
You eat Ramen all day every day.
You've watched every episode at least 5 times - in English and Japanese.
You watched the first 135 episodes of Naruto in less than 5 days.
You buy a 200 pair of Sharingan contacts.
You say "Dattebayo" or "Believe it!" after every sentence.
You cover half of your face with a mask.
You spend all your free time looking at Naruto websites.
You try to walk up trees using your feet only.
You draw whiskers on your face.
You spend the time to make and maintain a Naruto website.
You draw black circles around your eyes.
You think about killing your entire family just to test your abilities.
You always talk about Naruto, even if no one wants to hear about it.
You run with your arms behind you.
You have read and written Naruto fan fiction.
..And took it a step further by making a Naruto music video .
You decide to call your morals your "ninja way".
You thrust your arm forward with a stress ball in hand and yell "Rasengan!"
You run with a snowball during a snowball fight, dodging everything in your path (or at least pretending to) and get to your target and thrust a "Snow Rasengan!" in their face.
You feel like you can tap into yourself and demand bursts of energy during a race or fight.
You yell out "Demon Windmill Shuriken" when you're throwing a Frisbee.
You dye your hair blonde and try to walk up a tree.
You watch Naruto in Japanese, without English subtitles, even though you don't know a lick of Japanese.
You address your tests as the Chunin Exams.
You dye your hair red and carry a large bottle of sand on your back.
You call old men who stare at young women “Ero-sennin” or “Pervy sage”
You're not Japanese and you say "Itadakimasu" before you eat
Your dreams and daydreams consist of elements from the Naruto world. (every single time)
You have Naruto games for video game systems you don't even have.
You name your dog Akamaru or Pakkun.
You tell people your dream is to be Hokage.
You replace your backpack with a giant gourd.
You feel like you have the Sharingan after you put in normal, everyday people contacts.
...And feel like you turn off your Sharingan after you take out the contacts.
You paint the Nine-Tailed Fox seal on your stomach and claim you have a demon inside of you.
Whenever your stomach rumbles, you think its Nine-Tailed Demon Fox trying to get out.
You wear a jacket in the middle of the summer. You roll your eyes back in your head and shout "Byakugan!"
You give people the 'nice-guy' pose.
You jump into the room, kicking the door yelling "Dynamic Entry!"
You have to put on a headband before a major competition.
...And want your competition to do it too so people acknowledge you all as equals.
You do something stupid, you claim you were being controlled by the Shadow Possession Jutsu.
You trade in your favorite hat for a forehead protector.
You dress up like a girl and say it's your "Sexy Jutsu" (for guys only).
You get a tattoo of a cursed seal on your neck. You don't care that your life has started to suck because "it's not canon".
You leave your town for two and a half years, come back, and pretend you're cooler and smarter than before.
Any mention of Naruto makes you scream, laugh, applaud, or overall just become rather excited.
You name your dog Akamaru or Pakkun.
You daydream about fighting the likes of Orochimaru, Itachi, or all of Akatsuki member.
You try to make pairings between characters.
You try to teach your dog 'Dynamic Marking'.
You throw clay birds hoping they'll explode.
You carry puppets with you.
You call your group of friends a "three man cell".
"Art is a Bang"
Your theories in chemistry, psychology, or philosophy class always reference Naruto somehow.
You wear a gigantic black cloak with red clouds on it.
The only facts you know about cells are the ones you learned from Tsunade.
You have gotten at least one friend addicted to Naruto.
You imagine Mount Rushmore as the Hokage faces.
You buy those stickers and stick them on your car, room, or face.
You always wear sunglasses and keep bugs in your pockets.
You're on a Naruto forum and it's 4:00 AM.
You spy on girls and call it research.
You try to summon a frog in biology class...by biting your thumb, making hand signs, and thrusting your hand on the floor.
You carry around frogs and call yourself "the Toad Sage".
You claim to be an expert on the Japanese language, then get kicked out of Japan on your vacation because all you knew how to do was insult people.
You refuse a date because you're saving yourself for Sakura or Sasuke.
You have a pet pig named Tonton.
You draw symbols on a scroll and try to seal a whole in a wall with it.
You stay up all night waiting for the release of the next manga chapter.
You stay up all night waiting for the release of the next episode.
You call your teachers sensei and you're not Japanese.
You add the suffixes -chan and -kun to the end of your friends names and you're not Japanese.
You follow somebody home and when they ask you why, you tell them it's part you mission.
You use pick-up lines like “Wanna see my new jutsu?” or “Did you see my shadow clone pass by here earlier?”
You dress up a piece of wood and tell people you're practicing a substitution technique.
You start making hand signs.
...And then run at somebody yelling "Chidori!"
You try to sign a contract with blood.
You hit people over the head if they say something stupid.
You paste a piece of paper that says come come paradise on the front of adult books.
You keep all your money in a frog shaped wallet.
You try to do 200 push-ups and when you're not able to, you'll do 200 squats, and when you can't do that you'll try to walk around your town 200 times on your hands.
You try and compare people in real life to people in Naruto.
You drive around with Naruto music blasting out of the car, hoping somebody will recognize them and think your cool.
You're in a fight and rub some hot sauce in your eyes, yelling "Sharingan!"
You take out a bottle of hot sauce and drink it, shouting "Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu! (Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu)"
Are you a big Naruto fan? Well below are some signs to show that you are addicted to Naruto!
· Dye your hair blonde and try to walk up a tree.
·Live by a strict diet of only ramen.
· Call your semester examine a Cuuunin exam.
· Trade in your favorite hat for a forehead protector.
· Roll your eyes back in your head and shout "Byakugan"
· Copy everything a person does and claim it's your bloodline.
· Stay up all night waiting for the release of the next manga chapter.
· Start adding the words chan and kun on the end of your friends names.
· Paste a piece of paper that says come come paradise on the front of adult books.
· Jump off a cliff and attempt to use Kuchiyose No Jutsu to summon the toad king.
· Keep all your money in a frog shaped wallet.
· Memorize the 64 points of Ninpou.
· Stick your hand in a electric box and scream "Chidori" as you pass out.
· Join a website and use the name Neji as your s/n.
· Start to call your teachers Sannin.
· Claim your going to kill your best friend so you can have a better Sharingan.
· Sit in your local bookstore and read the manga all day.
· Agree to stay up and write this list so you can be added to the staff of Naruto Central.
· Spend your week searching down Naruto sites.
· Graduate high school and proclaim yourself as an Anbu.
· Cry at the flashback scenes of Sasuke's family.
· Try to hit Itachi through the screen when he tortures Sasuke.
· List Anbu as current occupation on a job application.
· Can spout out a random character quote on command.
· Draw symbols on a scroll and try to seal a whole in a wall with it.
· Sneak around and try to beat your grandfather.
· Wake up in the middle of the night and scream "Itachi why?!".
· Eat all day and all night, and then try to roll into a ball and run someone down.
· Get bit by a snake and decide stabbing the wound is a good idea.
· Read manga 24 hours non-stop.
· Decide that if u can't hit a tree 1500 times then you'll jump rope 1500 times.
· Decide to call your moral code your "ninja way".
· When you run, you run with your arms behind you.
· Try to walk on top of a hot spring.
· When someone asks you what your dream is, say that its to be Hokage.
· Write your name in blood on a big scroll.
· Take a leave of absence for two and a half years and when you come back pretend you're cooler and smarter.
· You paint the kyuubi seal on your stomach and claim you have a demon inside of you.
· You dye your hair red and carry around bags of sand.
· You carve the Hokage's faces on a mountain.
· You name your dog Akamaru or Pakkun.
· You always wear sunglasses and keep bugs in your pockets.
· You get red contacts and claim you are from the Uchiha bloodline.
· You always wear green, skintight clothes.
· When you do something stupid, you claim you were being controlled by the Shadow Possesion Jutsu.
· You dye your hair white and spy on girls.
· You collect frogs and claim to be a Toad Sage.
· You wear a gigantic black cloak with red clouds on it and claim to catch demons.
· You sharpen chopsticks and claim them to be senbons.
· You yell out "Wind Shuriken Throw of Death" when throwing a frisbee.
· You stick pythons up your sleeves, jump down from a tree, and say that you're Orochimaru.
· Throw knives around the house and scream "I am practicing to throw my kunais!!"
· You try to gulp down ramen and nearly choke.
· Paint dark circles with mascara around your eyes and claim to be able to control sand.
· You faint when someone touches your forehead.
· You flail your arms in circles to try and kill bees.
· You try to kill your brother every day.
· Dye your hair pink and follow around the hottest guy you can find.
· You constantly crack your knuckles and do hand signs without even thinking.
· You claim your gym teacher to be your mentor.
· You always wear an orange jumpsuit.
· You claim your life goal is to kill your brother.
· You drink sake and say you are in the "springtime of youth".
· You add the word dattebayo to the end of each sentence.
· You keep alcohol in your mouth then spit it out with a match by your mouth to create a fireball.
· You poke people in their butts and yell "A thousand years of pain!".
· You always carry a large fan behind you.
· You paste Naruto's face on pictures of your friends and claim to have met him.
· In the middle of the night, you blast a flashlight into your dad's eyes and yell "Chidori!"
· Get Konoha tattoos on various parts of your body.
· Tattoo the love symbol on your forehead to look like Gaara.
· Carry a fan and wave it at anyone with a shadow.
· Draw a swirl on your palm and claim to be able to do the Rasengan.
· When being attacked, you spin in circles to defend yourself.
· When fighting someone, you attack to hit that at their chakra points.
· You name your pig Ton-ton. · You look in the mirror and think its your shadow clone.
· You yell "Konoha Senpuu" when kicking a soccer ball.
· You carry around a puppet all day and claim it is dangerous.
· You call your teacher Iruka-sensei.
· You go to school with a forehead protector and claim it is the new trend from the Hidden Leaf Village.
· You say "Believe It" or "Dattebayo" after every sentence.
· When you fight, you poke your opponent 64 times.
· You stay up all night claiming that the Shukaku will eat you.
· You lay and stare at the clouds all day claiming everything to be troublesome.
· You have a frog wallet.
· Every time your class goes on a field trip, you call it a mission.
· You get angry and feel like punching Karin whenever she makes a move on Sasuke.
· Paint your skin red and tell everyone you opened the third chakra gate.
· You type in Konoha as your hometown on Internet forums.
· You keep paper shurikens in your fanny pack.
· You draw mouths on your palm during art class and pretend the clay figures you make come from the mouth.
· When your parents ask you why are your eyes so bloodshot, you tell them it's your Sharingan eye.
· Say "Itadakimasu" before you eat.
You KNOW you're obsessed with Naruto when...
1. You make a leaf village forehead protector.
2. You actually take the time to learn the jutsu hand motions.
3. Every time you put your glasses on, you whisper, 'Sharingan!'.
4. You dye your hair pink to get the 'Naturally Sakura' look.
5. You want people to refer to you as 'The 6th Hokage'.
6. You keep butter knives in your pocket and call them kunais.
7. You drew the Uchiha clan symbol on the back of your new jean jacket.
8. You name your dog Akamaru.
9. You throw sand at people and etch the symbol for 'Love' in Japanese on the side of your forehead.
10. You ask the chicken you ate last night to lend you some chakra.
Proof that Sasuke cares for Sakura..
-During the bell test, when Sakura fainted from seeing his head above ground, and the rest below, Sasuke waited for her to wake up, even though he probably knows he's wasting time.
-When they were escorting Tazuna to the Wave Country, Sasuke rushed in front of Sakura to protect her and Tazuna, even though Kakashi would have come.
-When Sasuke and Naruto were fighting Haku, Zabuza went to attack Tazuna but Kakashi protected him and Sakura screamed. When she did, you could hear worry in Sasuke's voice when they heard her.
-During the Chuunin Exams in The Forest of Death, when Sasuke and Sakura first found Orochimaru, disguised as a grass nin, when he stabbed his leg to get rid of the whole frozen in fear thing, when he went to pick up Sakura, he could have done it many ways, but he chose to pick her up bridal style.
-Again during the Chunnin Exams in The Forest of Death, when Sasuke and Naruto were fighting Orochimaru disguised as a grass nin, after Orochimaru gave Naruto the five-pronged seal. When Sakura called him a coward, he reacted. He didn't react when Naruto called him a coward.
-After Orochimaru gave Sasuke the Cursed Seal, Sakura went to help him. I'm not sure if this is just because he was in a lot of pain, but instead of dealing with the pain by himself, like I thought he would, he actually let Sakura help him and the animators made him faint onto her. In addition, you could see how Sasuke squeezes Sakura's hand with his own, as if asking her to not let him go.
-Also during the Chuunin Exams in The Forest of Death, when Sasuke wakes up, the first thing he does is ask Sakura who hurt her. Even the influence of the Curse Seal couldn't change the bond he has with her.
-Another in The Forest of Death, when Sakura hugged him, the Curse Seal receded. I think that happened because Sakura's just about the only person who can suppress Sasuke's dark side...the pity things is it wasn't enough... -During the Preliminary Rounds of the Chuunin Exams, the first thing Sasuke thought of when he was trying to make his curse mark recede was the image of Sakura crying, begging him to stop. Again a proof that Sakura has some sort of control over his mind.
-After Gaara semi-changed into his Shukaku form, and after he pinned Sakura to the tree with his sand hand, Sasuke told Naruto that he had better save Sakura no matter what, then run away.
-Also during this time, Sasuke also said that he wouldn't allow another important friend to die in front of him, referring to Sakura.
-Again during this time, when Sasuke went to catch Sakura after the sand released her, there were many ways of catching her, but he had to catch her bridal style. I know that's the way she fell, but then, who made her fall that way. The people who make Naruto. I say, they're hinting something by making Sakura fall in that manner.
-Do I have to say it, when Sasuke told Pakkun to take care of Sakura, you could hear worry in his voice. His eyes also softened a bit.
-After the Hokage's funeral, in the flashback when Sakura asked Sasuke if he save her, he said that Naruto saved her. You can tell that he had regret and sadness in his voice. Like he wanted to save her.
-When they were escorting Idate through the race, while on the boat when the Rain nin were attacking, Sakura's arm was hit by a kunai. Even though it was only a small cut, when she cried out in pain, Sasuke showed a hint of worry on his face. (More than just a hint in my book.)
-When Ino hugged him during the Chuunin Exams, Sasuke was very mad and pissed off. But when Sakura hugged him in the hospital, he didn't have any hatred in his eyes and he let her.
-During Naruto and Sasuke's fight on the hospital roof, when Sakura ran in the way to try and stop them, Sasuke wanted to pull back. It means he cares for her well being in some way; or else, he would have just ran her through.
-This one I thought was implied. Who confronted Sasuke the night he left? Sakura. And there was more to it than it seems: I think Sakura, judging by the look Sasuke had in his eyes, really made Sasuke wonder if he should leave. Watch it closely, people!
-Also when Sasuke was leaving, before he knocked her out, he said "Thank you." This shows that he was actually thankful that she loves him...provided that Sakura was almost the only person in the world who actually loved him (he lost his family after all) and still loves him...that's way worth to be thanking her for, don't you think?
-The night Sasuke was leaving, just before he said, "Sakura...Thank you" you can see, if you look closely, that he's biting his lower lip before he talks and then knocks her out.
-In the English dub, you can hear how sincere Sasuke's voice is.
-Also in the English dub, Sasuke, instead of saying, "Thank you" like in the Japanese, he says "Thank you for everything." I know they want to get the lip motions right but come on, how can that NOT point to something.
-When Sasuke knocked her out, he could have left her on the ground where she lay, but he chose to lay her on the bench.
-After Sasuke knocked Sakura out I could tell that he caught her. The thud when the screen was blank sounds like Sakura fell to the ground but it's actually Sasuke catching her. I know this because of the way Sakura started to fall. That ground was stone and if Sasuke didn't catch her, she would have hit her head severely. If that happened, she wouldn't have been able to wake up the next morning when the ANBU people woke her up.
-Sasuke knows that Sakura is weaker than Naruto, yet he doesn't call her 'weak' or 'idiot'. Just 'annoying'. And I also think that he calls her like that in a good way...I mean by annoying someone, you could really make yourself noticed and even show your better side...Well, at least this is how it is the real life...So why the hell this cannot be in anime too? In conclusion: Sakura manages to at least make him feel something.
Only for up to date manga readers...
-Very subtle hint that may just be my opinion. When Sasuke blows up the hallway and he's looking down in the hole at Sai, Sakura is the first one to see the new Sasuke. She's the one he last saw when he left Konoha (left the city, not during the Find Sasuke Arc) and she's the first one he sees out of Team 7.
-When Naruto, Sakura, Sai and Yamato go to find Sasuke, and after they do. It was after Sasuke talked with the Kyuubi. He said that he didn't want to use any of his cruder methods. Of course, Orochimaru stopped him, but that shows that even after two and a half years, he still cares, even if it's just a little. He still has "bonds."
-When Naruto, Sakura, Sai and Yamato met up with Sasuke, the only one to come out from that meeting physically unharmed was Sakura.
-Some say that Karin, in Team Hebi, has hot pink hair. That is possible, cause if the pink is darker, i think manga-drawers would actually make them black...well, you can't make them grey, like between light pink and brown or red. But back to the topic. If Karin did have pink hair then maybe Sasuke picked her because she reminded him of Sakura. The pink hair and the specialty with chakra.
-In the first Naruto movie, at the end when the Snow Country became the Spring Country, when all the snow melted, you could see Sakura and Sasuke. Sasuke had his head resting on Sakura's lap and he didn't mind.
-All throughout the movie, Sasuke and Sakura were always working together.
-Again, when Sasuke was leaving, he put up with all of Sakura's talking instead of ignoring her like he normally does. He even gave her a speech. A short one, but still.
-Once again, after Sasuke caught Sakura and went to lay her down on a branch, if you look closely, you will noticed his hand lingers under her head for a split second.
Monday- You picked on me for the first time. I cried myself to sleep tonight.
Does anyone care?
Tuesday- You humiliated me in front of everyone. I smashed my mirror tonight.
Does anyone care?
Wednesday-You've made me your personal project. You pick on me and humiliate me at every turn. It's started to cross my mind tonight.
Does anyone care?
Thursday- You've done it again. You threatened me on my way home from school. I picked up my razor tonight.
Does anyone care?
Friday- You pushed me over and beat me up today. You made me feel worthless. I made the first cut tonight.
Does anyone care?
Saturday- You sent me threatening messages on Facebook. I sent my goodbyes. I cut too deep tonight.
Does anyone care?
Sunday-You get a call from my friend. The church bells are ringing today. You drop the phone in shock. You don't know how to react. I'm in gods arms tonight.
Look what happened.
This will be hanging over you head for the rest of your life.
I'm dead because of you.
Do you even care?
Copy/paste this into your profile if you're against bullying.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen Teetering On The Brink Of Insanity Past The Point Of No Return Man Life Sucks, The Poisoned Doughnut of DOOM -'TophToph'-, chocolatecoveredbananacheese,TakutoxMitsuki 4 ever, kaikuro,animefan0000012345,Goth-Vampire Ninja, XxcrimsonxgothicxtidexX, Ceridwen-sama,
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you're hyper, like being hyper, and are hyper all the time, COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
Girls are like
apples on trees. The best
ones are at the top of the tree.
The boys don't want to reach for
the good ones because they are afraid
of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they
just get the rotten apples from the ground
that aren't as good, but easy. So the apples
at the top think something is wrong with
them, when in reality, they're amazing.
They just have to wait for the right
boy to come along, the one
who's brave enough
all the way
to the top
Everyone in the apartment complex I lived in knew who Ugly was. Ugly was the resident tomcat. Ugly loved three things in this world: fighting, eating garbage, and, shall we say, love.
The combination of these things combined with a life spent outside had their effect on Ugly. To start with, he had only one eye and where the other should have been was a hole. He was also missing his ear on the same side, his left foot appeared to have been badly broken at one time, and had healed at an unnatural angle, making him look like he was always turning the corner.
Ugly would have been a dark gray tabby, striped type, except for the sores covering his head, neck, and even his shoulders. Every time someone saw Ugly there was the same reaction. “That’s one UGLY cat !”
All the children were warned not to touch him, the adults threw rocks at him, hosed him down, squirted him when he tried to come in their homes, or shut his paws in the door when he would not leave. Ugly always had the same reaction.
If you turned the hose on him, he would stand there, getting soaked until you gave up and quit. If you threw things at him, he would curl his lanky body around your feet in forgiveness.
Whenever he spied children, he would come running, meowing frantically and bump his head against their hands, begging for their love.
If you ever picked him up he would immediately begin suckling on your shirt, earrings, whatever he could find.
One day Ugly shared his love with the neighbor’s dogs. They did not respond kindly, and Ugly was badly mauled. I tried to rush to his aid. By the time I got to where he was laying, it was apparent Ugly’s sad life was almost at an end.
As I picked him up and tried to carry him home, I could hear him wheezing and gasping, and could feel him struggling. It must be hurting him terribly, I thought.
Then I felt a familiar tugging, sucking sensation on my ear. Ugly, in so much pain, suffering and obviously dying, was trying to suckle my ear. I pulled him closer to me, and he bumped the palm of my hand with his head, then he turned his one golden eye towards me, and I could hear the distinct sound of purring.
Even in the greatest pain, that ugly battled scarred cat was asking only for a little affection, perhaps some compassion. At that moment I thought Ugly was the most beautiful, loving creature I had ever seen. Never once did he try to bite or scratch me, try to get away from me, or struggle in any way. Ugly just looked up at me completely trusting in me to relieve his pain.
Ugly died in my arms before I could get inside, but I sat and held him for a long time afterwards, thinking about how one scared, deformed little stray could so alter my opinion about what it means to have true pureness of spirit, to love so totally and truly.
Ugly taught me more about giving and compassion than a thousand books, lectures, or talk show specials ever could, and for that I will always be thankful. He had been scarred on the outside, but I was scarred on the inside, and it was time for me to move on and learn to love truly and deeply. To give my total to those I cared for.
Can anyone see this smile I'm faking,
See how, inside, I'm constantly shaking?
These people all claim they know me well,
Yet no one can see through my crumbling shell?
"I'm fine", I whisper, my sadness unknown,
They leave me to deal with this anguish alone.
I've hidden behind this wall most of my life,
I've managed so far, I've dealt with my strife.
Watching as, slowly, my blood leaks away,
It helps to keep life's true horrors at bay.
I pull down my sleeve to cover my hurt
For approaching footsteps, I'm on the alert.
I guess my pretense is just all too real,
No one has to know of the pain that I feel.
The real me inside, where no one can see,
I can fool everyone else, why can't I fool me?
What really pisses me off about people, is when they judge. Oh, that chicks 15 and pregnant, she must be a slut. That guy has scars all over his face! he's so ugly. That girl cuts, she must be emo. That guy is gay, he's going to rot in hell for liking men. That guy has old, ripped clothes, he must be homeless. That guy is so fat, he must weigh a ton! That girl is so damn skinny, she's all skin and bones. That chick puts on way too much make-up! she looks like a clown! No, shut the f*ck up. You don’t know their story, so don’t act like you do! That girl, who’s 15 and pregnant? Yeah, she was raped. That guy with scars all over his face? He fought to save our country. That girl who cuts? Her parents are always fighting and saying she’s the reason why. And that guy who’s gay? He already gets put down by his Dad at home. And that guy with the old, ripped clothes? His Mum is struggling to even buy food. That guy who’s so fat? Yeah, he has an eating disorder, or that girl who is so skinny? Her Dad hardly lets her eat anything, says she’s too fat. That ‘chick’ who puts on too much make-up? She has bruises all over her face from being abused at home. You may know their name, but don’t think just because of that, you know their story. So maybe you should look deeper before you judge. Grow the f*ck up, have some compassion for other people, and remember: You Know Their Name, Not Their Story.
Please read: (Not mine.)
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll.'
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
'It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas.
She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her.'
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. 'No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there.'
His eyes were so sad while saying this. 'My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: 'I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall.'
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me 'I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me.'
'I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister.'
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. 'Suppose we check Again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
'OK' he said, 'I hope I do have enough.' I added some of my money to his with out him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: 'Thank you God for giving me enough money!'
Then he looked at me and added, 'I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me!''
'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
'My mommy loves white roses.'
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started.
I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message, or
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart