Author has written 9 stories for Dengeki Daisy/電撃デイジー, Inuyasha, Lost, and Supernatural.
Hi there, my name is Maddy. (aka. Ashlee)
I'm a high school senior and my course work is slowly sucking out my soul. My friends keep me sane. Or drive me completely insane, depending on how you look at it.
Favourite Food: Cheese! Everything really... I have the appetite of an adolescent male elephant.
Least Favourite Food: Inedible Food
Feel free to drop me a line! Or a square, circle or rectangle. Any shape is cool as long as you don't ask me to do any geometry!
I would be very happy to give my advice/assistance to anyone with their stories (I'm an official Beta), questions or personal problems. I don't bite!
Great Truths Small Children Have Learned About Life
1. No matter how hard you try, you cannot baptize cats.
2. When your mom is mad at your dad, don't let her brush your hair.
3. If your sister hits you, don't hit her back. They always catch the second person.
4. Never ask your 3-year-old brother to hold a tomato.
5. You can't trust dogs to watch your food.
6. Reading what people write on desks can teach you a lot.
7. Don't sneeze when someone is cutting your hair.
8. Puppies still have bad breath even after eating a tic tac.
9. Never hold a dustbuster and a cat at the same time.
10. School lunches stick to the wall.
11. You can't hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.
12. Don't wear polka-dot underwear under white shorts.
13. The best place to be when you are sad is in Grandma's lap.
Current Story Updates.
I don't even know anymore. Ask me at the end of June when my exams are over.
Lost: I've been obsessed with this lately, though it's been off the air for years. I have another one-shot in the works.
"If my stories can touch you, make you laugh, forget unhappy things, or even give you that 'good job' feeling, then I'll be super, super happy!" - Kyousuke Motomi