Poll: What should I write next? Vote Now!
Author has written 6 stories for Naruto.
Yay! I'm in THIRD YEAR now!! :D
Goes to Med-school. Just like Sakura. :D
A GEEK. 8-)
AN EMO. T.T
A mad little creature.
Crazy for anime. (used to wake up at 3 am daily to watch La Corda D'oro. Sad that it has stopped in my country.)
Age: 20 T.T No longer a teen.
Likes: Encyclopedias, sleeping, eating, sleeping, study, sleeping, TV, and the disinfectant smell in the hospital. XD.
SasuSaku is Canon!! FTW!
The best thing to ever happen on Naruto!!!
PROOF OF SASUSAKU
During the bell test, when Sakura fainted from seeing his head above ground, and the rest below, Sasuke waited for her to wake up, even though he probably knows he's wasting time.
-When they were escorted Tazuna to the Wave Country, Sasuke rushed in front of Sakura to protect her and Tazuna, even though Kakashi would have come(of course, he didn't know that but still)
-When Sasuke and Naruto were fighting Haku, Zabuza went to attack Tazuna but Kakashi protected him and Sakura screamed. When she did, you could hear worry in Sasuke's voice when they heard her.
-During the Chuunin Exams, The Forest of Death, when Sasuke and Sakura first found, Orochimaru, disguised as a Grass nin, when he stabbed his leg to get rid of the whole frozen in fear thing, when he went to pick up Sakura, he could have done it many ways, but he chose to pick her up bridal style.
-Again during the Chunnin Exams, The Forest of Death, when Sasuke and Naruto were fighting Orochimaru, disguised as a grass nin, after Orochimaru gave Naruto the five-pronged seal. When Sakura called him a coward, he reacted. He didn't react when Naruto called him a coward.
-After Orochimaru gave Sasuke the Cursed Seal, Sakura went to help him. I'm not sure if this is just because he was in a lot of pain, but instead of dealing with the pain by himself, like I thought he would, he actually let Sakura help him and the animators made him faint onto her.
-Also during the Chuunin Exams, The Forest of Death, when Sasuke wakes up, the first thing he does is ask Sakura who hurt her. Even the the influence of the Curse Seal couldn't change the bond he has with her.
-Another in The Forest of Death, when Sakura hugged him, the Curse Seal receeded. There's gotta be something behind that.
-During the Preliminary Rounds of the Chuunin Exams, the first thing Sasuke thought of when he was trying to make his curse mark receed was the image of Sakura crying, begging him to stop.
-After Gaara semi-changed into his Shukaku form, and after he pinned Sakura to the tree with his sand hand, Sasuke told Naruto that he had better save Sakura no matter what, then run away.
-Also during this time, Sasuke also said that he wouldn't allow another important friend to die in front of him, refering to Sakura.
-Again during this time, when Sasuke went to catch Sakura after the sand released her, there were many ways of catching her, but he had to catch her bridal style. I know that's the way she fell, but then, who made her fall that way. The people who make Naruto. I say, they're hinting something but making Sakura fall in that manner.
-Once again, after Sasuke caught Sakura and went to lay her down on a branch, if you look closely, you will noticed his hand lingers under her head for a split second.
-Do I have to say it, when Sasuke told Pakkun to take care of Sakura, you could hear worry in his voice. His eyes also softened a bit.
-After the Hokage's funeral, in the flashback when Sakura asked Sasuke if he save her, he said that Naruto saved her. You can tell that he had regret and sadness in his voice. Like he wanted to save her.
-When they were escorting Idate through the race, while on the boat when the Rain nin were attacking, Sakura's arm was hit by a kunai. Even though it was only a small cut, when she cried out in pain, Sasuke showed a hint of worry on his face.
-When Ino hugged him during the Chuunin Exams, Sasuke was very mad and pissed off. But when Sakura hugged him in the hospital, he didn't have any hatred in his eyes and he let her.
-During Naruto and Sasuke's fight on the hospital roof, when Sakura ran in the way to try and stop them, Sasuke wanted to pull back. It means he cares for her well being in some way; or else, he would have just ran her through.
-This one I thought was implied. Who confronted Sasuke the night he left? Sakura. The people that make Naruto might be hinting something.
-Again, when Sasuke was leaving, he put up with all of Sakura's talking instead of ignoring her like he normally does. He even gave her a speech. A short one, but still.
-(From Angel of Konoha) When Sakura asked to go with Sasuke, he replied that it was "too dangerous." He didn't want her to get killed.
-Also when Sasuke was leaving, before he knocked her out, he said "Thank you." This shows that he does care about her in some way, I think.
-Sasuke bit his lip RIGHT BEFORE he said "Thank You", and it was like he was hesitating, and debating whether he should say it or not, but he DID say it, meaning, he WANTED her to know that he knew about all the stuff she did for him, and that's just a big collective thank you, so that means he's sensitive enough to not just walk off and not thank her for all the awesome thinkgs she did. I give credit to gaarafaves for telling me about that one.
-Lastly, when Sasuke knocked her out, he could have left her on the ground where she lay, but he chose to lay her on the bench.
-Sasuke knows that Sakura is weaker than Naruto, yet he doesn't call her 'weak' or 'idiot'. Just 'annoying'
YOU ARE ADDICTED TO NARUTO WHEN... (94 SYMPTOMS!!)
1. You eat Ramen all day every day.
2. You’ve watched every episode at least 5 times – in English and Japanese.
3. You watched the first 135 episodes of Naruto in less than 5 days.
4. You buy a $200 pair of Sharingan contacts.
5. You say “Dattebayo” or “Believe it!” after every sentence.
6. You cover half of your face with a mask.
7. You spend all your free time looking at Naruto web sites.
8. You try to walk up trees using your feet only.
9. You draw whiskers on your face.
10. You spend the time to make and maintain a Naruto web site. _
11. You draw black circles around your eyes.
12. You think about killing your entire family just to test your abilities.
13. You always talk about Naruto, even if no one wants to hear about it.
14. You run with your arms behind you.
15. You have read and written Naruto fan fiction.
16. ..And took it a step further by making a Naruto music video .
17. You decide to call your morals your “ninja way".
18. You thrust your arm forward with a stress ball in hand and yell "Rasengan!"
19. You run with a snowball during a snowball fight, dodging everything in your path (or at least pretending to) and get to your target and thrust a "Snow Rasengan!" in their face.
20. You feel like you can tap into yourself and demand bursts of energy during a race or fight.
21. You yell out "Demon Windmill Shuriken" when your throwing a Frisbee.
22. You dye your hair blonde and try to walk up a tree.
23. You watch Naruto in Japanese, without English subtitles, even though you don’t know a lick of Japanese.
24. You address your tests as the Chunin Exams.
25. You dye your hair red and carry a large bottle of of sand on your back.
26. You call old men who stare at young women “Ero-sennin” or “Pervy sage”
27. Your not Japanese and you say "Itadakimasu" before you eat
28. Your dreams and daydreams consist of elements from the Naruto world.
29. You have Naruto games for video game systems you don’t even have.
30. You name your dog Akamaru or Pakkun.
31. You tell people your dream is to be Hokage.
32. You replace your backpack with a giant gourd.
33. You feel like you have the Sharingan after you put in normal, everyday people contacts.
34. …And feel like you turn off your Sharingan after you take out the contacts.
35. You paint the Nine-Tailed Fox seal on your stomach and claim you have a demon inside of you.
36. Whenever your stomach rumbles, you think its Nine-Tailed Demon Fox trying to get out.
37. You wear a jacket in the middle of the summer.
38. You roll your eyes back in your head and shout "Byakugan!"
39. You give people the ‘nice-guy’ pose.
40. You jump into the room, kicking the door yelling "Dynamic Entry!"
41. You have to put on a headband before a major competition.
42. …And want your competition to do it too so people acknowledge you all as equals.
43. You do something stupid, you claim you were being controlled by the Shadow Possession Jutsu.
44. You trade in your favorite hat for a forehead protector.
45. You dress up like a girl and say it’s your "Sexy Jutsu" (for guys only).
46. You get a tattoo of a cursed seal on your neck.
47. You don’t care that your life has started to suck because “it’s not cannon".
48. You leave your town for two and a half years, come back, and pretend you’re cooler and smarter then before.
49. Any mention of Naruto makes you scream, laugh, applaud, or overall just become rather excited.
50. You name your dog Akamaru or Pakkun.
51. You daydream about fighting the likes of Orochimaru, Itachi, or all of Akatsuki member.
52. You try to make pairings between characters.
53. You try to teach your dog ‘Dynamic Marking’.
54. You throw clay birds hoping they’ll explode.
55. You carry puppets with you.
56. You call your group of friends a “three man cell”.
57. "Art is a Bang"
58. Your theories in chemistry, psychology, or philosophy class always reference Naruto somehow.
59. You wear a gigantic black cloak with red clouds on it.
60. The only facts you know about cells are the ones you learned from Tsunade.
61. You have gotten at least one friend addicted to Naruto.
62. You imagine Mount Rushmore as the Hokage faces.
63. You buy those stickers and stick them on your car, room, or face.
64. You always wear sunglasses and keep bugs in your pockets.
65. Your on a Naruto forum and it’s 4:00 AM.
66. You spy on girls and call it research.
67. You try to summon a frog in biology class.
68. …by biting your thumb, making hand signs, and thrusting your hand on the floor.
69. You carry around frogs and call yourself "the Toad Sage".
70. You claim to be an expert on the Japanese language, then get kicked out of Japan on your vacation because all you knew how to do was insult people.
71. You refuse a date because your saving yourself for Sakura or Sasuke.
72. You have a pet pig named Tonton.
73. You draw symbols on a scroll and try to seal a whole in a wall with it.
74. You stay up all night waiting for the release of the next manga chapter.
75. You stay up all night waiting for the release of the next episode.
76. You call your teachers sensei and you're not Japanese.
77. You add the suffixes -chan and -kun to the end of your friends names and you're not Japanese.
78. You follow somebody home and when they ask you why, you tell them it’s part you mission.
79. You use pick-up lines like “Wanna see my new jutsu?” or “Did you see my shadow clone pass by here earlier?”
80. You dress up a piece of wood and tell people your practicing a substitution technique.
81. You start making hand signs.
82. …And then run at somebody yelling "Chidori!"
83. You try to sign a contract with blood.
84. You hit people over the head if they say something stupid.
85. You paste a piece of paper that says come come paradise on the front of adult books.
86. You keep all your money in a frog shaped wallet.
87. You try to do 200 push-ups and when your not able to, you’ll do 200 squats,
88. You try to compare people in real life to people in Naruto.
89. You drive around with Naruto music blasting out of the car, hoping somebody will recognize them and think your cool.
90. You're in a fight and rub some hot sauce in your eyes, yelling "Sharingan!"
91. You take out a bottle of hot sauce and drink it, shouting “Katon: Goukakyuu no
92. You actually get these jokes and pass them on to other friends who are addicted to Naruto
93. …And also try to add to this list as well
94. You take your time reading all of this.
SO, Are you a NARUTO ADDICT?? (_)
Put this on your channel
Put this on your
Put this on your
ღ ღ ღ
#More Sasusaku fics.
#Naruto centric humor fic
#Road to Sasuke - working on it
#Convincing myself to write an M rated fic - failing at it