Poll: Which character should be focused on more in this fanfic? (as far as 'character development' is concerned) Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Naruto, and Dragon Ball Z.
Age: 18, hence NOT a minor (WTF?)
Education: Gonna be doing my 'BBA' (WHOOPEE!) real soon... then gonna go and change the world! (NOT!)
Country of birth: India. Yeah, we got them spices in our grub over here! LMAO
4) Formula 1
8) Cricket (Duh!)
So I guess that you guys can call me an 'all-rounder' of sorts, Hehe!
Favourite Anime/Manga series: Well let's see...
1) DBZ (Of course, who doesn't like that shit?!)
2) Naruto (Both, Part I and II of the manga)
3) Major (The greatest baseball anime ever!)
4) Hajime No Ippo (Overall 'awesome' boxing series)
5) Full Metal Panic (Totally enjoyable and engaging. A badass one this turned out to be!)
6) Psychic Detective Yakumo (Intriguing and interesting)
7) Rosario Vampire (Manga only. The anime version falls WAY short IMO)
Favourite pairings (This one's for 'Naruto' only):
What readers can expect from my side: Fanfics that revolve around the astounding DBZ-universe and the ever-challenging Narutoverse.
I just wanna say that 'writing' for me... is more of a way to let my creative juices flow wild.
My work will generally revolve around the following genres:
2) Humour (Wherever possible)
3) Drama (Yeah, don't we all?)
4) Action/Adventure (I'll have to try my 'level best' with this one though)
5) Angst (For when the milkman doesn't deliver his white crap on time!)
Reason for entering this prestigious community: I, personally, feel that writing takes up WAAAY more effort and skill than 'reading' ever could. It's quite easy to 'read and relate' to certain things and topics that are entered upon paper (by someone else!). Whereas 'writing'... requires a person to be...
3) Capable of plastering his/her thoughts, ideas, emotions (you name it) on paper (or MS Word, Rofl!)
4) Ready/Willing to take risks.
... becuz you can, by just closing the multi-page tome in your hand, manage to forget whatever 'journey' you may have undertook while turning each page of the text-filled content.
With 'writing' however, you are completely (and literally) responsible and accountable for the contributions that you have made. ;D
Sorry if that sounded a bit preachy... just needed to let off some steam I suppose!
Now then, onward to all of my future projects and aspirations!
1) The Angel That I Loved (Status: Complete)
2) The Promise Of A Father (Status: Complete)
3) The Life We Wanted (Status: In-progress) *Minor issues regarding the story-line (at present)*
4) The Path Chosen (Status: In-progress)
Finally, I just wanna give out a HUGE thanks to all of those peeps who've 'directly or indirectly' supported my work through their constant view-age of the former... and that too in such a short period of time!
Keep reading and reviewing my stuff my good people! B)
BTW: Don't hesitate to 'PM or E-Mail' to me your thoughts, suggestions etc. whenever you may feel like it too.
[Here's my ID: email@example.com]
Unsafe External Link