Author has written 17 stories for Kung Fu Panda, My Little Pony, Star Fox, Fullmetal Alchemist, Last of Us, and Zootopia.
Name: zero (that's all I'm saying)
age: late 20s
personality: mad as a hatter and a hopeless romantic
my favorite quote: Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!
religion: don't have one and I don't plan to join any
favorite things: writting my fanfiction and reading fanfiction, reading a good book, watching movies, watching my little pony: friendship is magic, drawing and hanging out with my friends and my cat.
Things I hate: people who are racist, dumb people, needles (uh god get them away from me), people who bad talk other people's fanfiction and George Clooney( i really don't like you)
My favorite D.C. super hero: Batman
My favorite Marvel character: Deadpool
My favorite ponies: Rainbow dash, princess Luna and Fluttershy
my wish: I could own a Walhter P99 and an A1-M4
My favorite shows: Fullmetal alchemist: brotherhood, Code geass, Dragonball Z (1990s not Dragonball Z Kei, Hellsing ultimate, the Boondocks, Tenchi Muyo GXP and Transformers (1984-1986), the big bang theory
My favorite manga: code geass R1 & R2, Hellsing, Bersek, Fullmetal alchemist and Dragonball
my favorite book: Harry Potter
books I hate: The whole Twilight series (those books fucking suck)
my favorite animal: the emperor penguins
my less favorite animal:spiders (man I hate those things)
plans for the future: become a cartoonist for a good amine company and maybe find a girl to settle down with and maybe have a kid but that's all one kid!!!
Things that do NOT actually work, despite the fact that they seem really cool in anime
2. Jumping off of buildings and landing on your feet
3. Defying the laws of physics with “mad martial arts skills”
4. Slapping your best friend to make them see how stupid they are being (this usually only pisses people off)
5. Meeting eyes in unspoken consent and kissing under the sunset
6. Pulling a sledgehammer out of thin air
7. Using said sledgehammer to pound lecherous boys
8. Talking animals
9. Lame ass excuses that seem to fool everyone despite how utterly insane they are.
10. The excuse “I fell down the stairs”.
11. Humans that turn into talking animals
12. Getting off from peeking at a girl’s panties with little more than a slap across the face
13. Being known as the cool and handsome brooder (doom and gloom just annoys people)
14. Miraculously surviving a ten story drop with just a broken arm
15. Being the “cute dingbat”. Dingbats are just a pain. Trust me, I know.
16. Giant fighting mecha
17. Perverted nosebleeds
18. On that note, loveable perverts. Nobody likes a pervert. I know about that, firsthand, too
19. Lewd comments being funny (they aren’t funny. They are sexual harassment, and in this country, you can be arrested for it)
20. Being blatantly truthful (Trust me, nobody likes an honest asshole. Lying makes the world go round)
21. Darkly chuckling at something and then walking away. It annoys people more than it intrigues them
22. Being the class clown (Nobody will like you)
23. Shotacon (That’s pedophilia)
24. Lolicon (Same as above
25. Dressing as a boy to go to an all boy’s school.
26. People thinking that you are “sexy” because you’re a transvestite
27. Boys that look like girls in every way.
28. Offering to give a girl a “full body inspection”
29. Giant-ass swords
30. Steam shooting out of your ears when you are embarrassed
31. Sweatdrop appearing on your head when you’re thinking “what the fuck!?”
32. Vein mark appearing on your forehead when you are angry
33. Flash step
35. Triple wall jump
37. A brilliant comeback at the very last minute due to a totally obvious realization about yourself
38. Coming back to life
39. Extra lives
40. Being utterly unable to die because you are the hero
41. Dropkicking your son to the face to make him fight you
42. Being charred alive and having your skin blackened
43. Shaking said blackened skin off and being completely fine
44. Getting electrocuted by 10,000,000 volts and surviving
45. Punches that can break a stone pillar
46. Throwing someone off a cliff just by tapping them with your pinky
47. Surviving being cut in half by a katana
48. Amazingly discovering your true potential at the last second and saving the day
49. Saving the day and getting the girl
50. Being so angry that a thunderstorm appears over your head
51. Eating a huge meal in five seconds (Doesn’t happen, no matter how ravenously hungry you are)
55. SUPER SAIYAN 3!!!
56. Eyes that are larger than the nose
57. Hairstyles that defy gravity
58. Natural breasts larger than size double D (No matter how much guys pray to the god of boobs)
59. Reverse vampires
60. Costume changes in three seconds with character going naked first
61. Having no dick or boobs when they do go naked
62. A glare sufficing to shake someone down
63. Smacking someone and sending them flying
64. Cooking that looks like toxic waste
65. Creating weapons out of pure energy
66. Falling over when something stupid happens
67. Harem situations
69. Mind control
72. Time travelers
74. Post apocalyptic utopias
75. Girls growing penises
76. The power of an attack being directly proportionate to how loudly the person yells its name, and, less frequently so, how long the name is.
77. Eating so much that you get a pot belly and then losing the belly ten seconds later
78. Boys that should in all respects be girls
79. Evil overlords who seemingly have no flaws, but then finding the flaw at the last moment and kicking their ass.
80. Swords that can cut through steel
81. Humans having godlike powers
83. Super strength
84. A five year old being smarter than Einstein
85. Integrated Data Thought Entity
89. Death Notes
90. Flying castles
91. Guys who eat only candy
92. Prosthetic bodies
93. Swords that have souls in them
94. Jumping 20 feet in the air
96. Racial memory
98. Ridiculously overpowered supervillains *coughcoughaizencoughcough
99. Foxlike grins *coughcoughgincoughcough*
100. Final battles that destroy an entire city.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile
The Ouran Alphabet
A is for Academy, which is where the Ouran students attend
B is for Boy-Lolita, which is Mitsukuni Haninozuka
C is for Cosplay, which the Hosts do every day
D is for Debt, which is 8 million yen
E is for Emo Corner, which is Tamaki's depression spot
F is for Female, which is Haruhi's true gender
G is for Guy, which Haruhi has to dress and act like to pay off her debt
H is for Hikaru, who is the confused one of the Hitachiin Twins
I is for Innocent, which Honey claims to be
J is for Jealousy, which Hikaru expresses towards Haruhi and Arai
K is for Kaoru, who is the sweetest of the Hitachiin Twins
L is for Love, which is the feeling that Hikaru doesn't quite understand
M is for Mori, who is the strong and silent type
N is for Nekozawa, who will put a curse on you if you don't watch your back
O is for Ootori, which is a big name in the medical business
P is for Puppet, and its name is Belzeneff
Q is for Quiet, which basically describes Mori
R is for Roses, which every Host Club member has in their own color
S is for Swimsuit, which the Hitachiin brothers would like to see Haruhi wear
T is for Tamaki, who considers himself as the "King" of the Host Club
U is for Usa-chan, which is the name of Honey's stuffed bunny
V is for Vocals, which Renge uses a lot
W is for Wonderland, where Haruhi had seen her mother
X is for X-Ray Vision, which the Hitachiin Brothers wish they had
Y is for Yaoi, which the Ouran show has a lot of thanks to the Hitachiin Twins
Z is for the Zuka Club, which Haruhi was almost forced to join
7 Ways to Scare your roommates
7) Buy some knives. Sharpen them every night. While you're doing so, look at your roommate and mutter, "Soon, soon..."
6) Collect hundreds of pens and pile them on one side of the room. Keep one pencil on the other side of the room. Laugh at the pencil.
5) Tell your roommate, "I've got an important message for you." Then pretend to faint. When you recover, say you can't remember what the message was. Later on, say, "Oh, yeah, I remember!" Pretend to faint again. Keep this up for several weeks.
4) While your roommate is out, glue your shoes to the ceiling. When your roommate walks in, sit on the floor, hold your head, and moan.
3) Make a sandwich. Don't eat it, leave it on the floor. Ignore the sandwich. Wait until your roommate gets rid of it, and then say, "Hey, where the heck is my sandwich?" Complain loudly that you are hungry.
2) Every time your roommate walks in yell, "Hooray! You're back!" as loud as you can and dance around the room for five minutes. Afterwards, keep looking at your watch and saying, "Shouldn't you be going somewhere?"
1) Talk back to your Rice Krispies. All of a sudden, act offended, throw the bowl on the floor and kick it. Refuse to clean it up, explaining, "No, I want to watch them suffer."
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time , Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it " In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks , Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity ...
18 or lower means you’re not stupid.
Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were talking. Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were NOT talking. You have ran into a glass/screen door. You have jumped out of a moving vehicle. You have thought of something funny and laughed, then people gave you weird looks.
You have ran into a tree. It IS possible to lick your elbow You just tried to lick your elbow. You never knew that the Alphabet and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star have the same rhythm. You just tried to sing them. You have tripped on your shoelace and fallen. You have choked on your own spit. You have seen the the Matrix and still don’t get it. You didn’t notice that in the last question “the” was spelled twice You just looked at it. Your hair is blond/dirty blond. People have called you slow.
You have accidentally caught something on fire You tried to drink out of a straw, but it went into your nose/eyes/cheek. You have caught yourself drooling. You’ve fallen asleep in class If someone says “fart” you laugh. You just laughed.
Sometimes you just stop thinking You tell a story and forget what you were talking about People are often shaking their heads and walking away from you You are often told to use your “inside voice”. You use your fingers to do simple math.
You have eaten a bug. You are taking this test when you should be doing something important
You have put your clothes on backwards or inside out, and didn’t realize it You’ve looked all over for something and realized it was in your hand or pocket
You sometimes post bulletins because you are scared that what they say will happen to you if you don’t even when you know it won’t happen to you. You break a lot of things. Your friends know not to use big words around you You sometimes tilt your head when you’re confused You have fallen out of your chair before When you’re laying in bed, you try to find pictures in the texture of the ceiling