Poll: A good Jane Eyre fan fiction should always be in the: Vote Now!
Author has written 6 stories for Pride and Prejudice, Maximum Ride, Misc. Movies, Supernatural, and Sherlock.
Right, so this is kinda how I imagine Ella: http://www.splicetoday.com/vault/posts/0001/5908/charlotte-gainsbourg_large.jpg?1290922452
For my new story, The Not So Bloodless Revolution, this is what Ella wears to Charlie's party: http://www.kewlwallpapers.com/bulkupload/939/Celebrities/Keira-Knightley/Keira-Knightley-121.JPG
I'm just gunna say a lot of random stuff about myself...
Nationality: ENGLISH!!! WOOP WOOP!!!
Personality: I'm sarcastic, I love to read/write. I am musical. I am doing a BA literature degree, (I'm an undergraduate and almost 16, but I am doing it through the awesome OU and they don't really care what age you are.) I love travelling, which is weird since I'm quite a sentimental person... I hate being a sentimental person because it's frankly quite stupid to hold onto everything you have. No offense meant to anybody else who is sentimental, but really, if you meet me, you will understand) I am very quirky, I love random stuff. Vintage/grunge/gothic/boho is my style, but I think I love boho the most. I LOOOVVEE England.
Books: A lot of fanfictions (dontstealmyvitiminies is the best :)
Movies: I am a sucker for ROM-COMS... The Proposal, When in Rome, P.S I Love You (Gerard Butler... *sighs*) etc. etc. (I freaked when I heard that my uncle was the stunt double for Ryan Reynolds in his new movie The Safe House. He did all the car chases and sat next to Ryan!!) Anything Tim Burton. I think A Series of Unfortunate Events is one of the most awesome films of all time... I have almost memorized the script... I am SO sad. I LOVE MUSICALS.
Random facts: My auntie ex-hubby was Patrick Swayze's cousin. I love caramel straight from the tin and chocolate. I live on caffeine. Read as though my life depends on it, my mum says that all you need to do to torture me is take my books away. I talk to myself... I normally do Colin Firth interviews as I can do a freaky impersonation of him. I am a dedicated YouTube-er. My favorite YouTube comedian is Tobuscus and Julian Smith, because they are majorly weird... like me. I love blue eyes... I am SUCH a sucker for 'em *blushes* and dark hair!
In the "Olden days" (Who came up with that term? It's awesome...) people would say, "What are you doing?" and then in the more modern times they would say, "What are you up to?" then "What's up with you?" then, "What's up?" then, "Wassup?" then "'Sup?" then, "Up?" They're gunna soon be saying, "P?"
1. FIRST NAME? ...
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yup. My Great-Grandma and my second name is after my granny.
3. SIBLINGS NAMES? Don't cha wish you knew?
4. WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? *grinssheepishly*
5. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDS? They help me write...
6. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Uh, apple smoked ham and German salami.
7. KIDS? NUP.
8. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think I would probably die of exhaustion.
9. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Nuh-uh
10. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Duh.
11. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? They have tried and failed.
12. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I don't know about now, but when I was a baby, I must've gone bungee jumping. Without the rope. It would explain a lot.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cinnamon Grahams and Crunchy Nut. Yum.
14. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU REMOVE THEM? Sometimes, it depends if they're my Chucks or not.
15. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I am renowned in my household for my super-human strength. My dad won't let me near anything important.
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Phish Food, Ben and Jerry are geniuses.
17. SHOE SIZE? Uh, it varies.
18. RED OR PINK? Red.
19. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? My awkwardness.
20. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My aunt, uncle and cousins, who moved to OZ.
21. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO PUT THIS IN THERE PROFILE? That's a bit stalkerish.
22. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Multi-colour PJs
23. LAST THING YOU ATE? Cake. Mmmm...
24. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? 30 Seconds to Mars
25. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Something exciting.
26. FAVORITE SMELL? Ooooh, lots and lots of different perfume.
27. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? I think it was my friend.
28. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? ...IDK...
29. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I copied this.
30. FAVORITE DRINK? Coffee and anything chocolate.
FAVORITE SPORT? Sailing.
32. EYE COLOR? Green/blue/grey?
33. HAT SIZE? *gawps*
34. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope.
35. FAVORITE FOOD? Oh wow...
36. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy endings rock my world
37. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATRE? Going to be Les Miz in a few days :DD
38. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? IDK.
39. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
40. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs!
41. FAVORITE DESSERT? Chocolate mousse... *sighs happily*
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot. (A lot meaning all the time...)
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. 'Why do I constantly ask my self random things?')
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. 'Have you ever noticed that deliver could mean someones liver?')
After uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow,this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
You live off of sugar and caffeine (the two greatest things ever discovered!)
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then disappear off the face of the earth.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
You tend to collect Bic Stics off the ground like picking pennies off the ground.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off. (well no, but I've gone though A LOT of pencils)
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny when you laugh for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101.
(copy that into you're profile if you fit one or more of the description)
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20 And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen Teetering On The Brink Of Insanity Past The Point Of No Return Man Life Sucks, The Poisoned Doughnut of DOOM, -'TophToph'-, StroodleDoodledFuhn, Lexabeta, Estrella Girl, Indigo3041, Kirity-Kitty, OokamiMori, FMASaiyukiFanatic, Kaito X Len - Banana Split, Sparks Diamond, beatlemaniacnumerouno, quarrygirl, ZeMonstarrOfSquishy
Unsafe External Link