Author has written 9 stories for Infernal Devices, Cassandra Clare, Suite Life series, Adventure Time with Finn and Jake, and Mortal Instruments.
Uhhh, i'm not sure what to write...(i have a writer's block on my profile???)
ok, (one hour later about thinking what to sayyyyy)
I like to write alot of stories cause' i have a lot of ideas and i just HAVE TO write it on paper. I hope to become a popular writer someday hehe! :)
Things about me. (just to get a general idea what it's like in my oh so boring life)
Name: it is featured in many many novels, and i think at least two mediocre movies that only i seem to watch. Whenever i crack open a fresh book, and read a good sum of thirty pages, my name is printed in nice bold letters so it can unintentionally shove it in my face.
Age: i am immortal, sucks
occupation: what? you have to work in order to get by? what kind of blasphemy is this?
hobby: drawing, gaming, listening to music, writing, crying over fictional characters...
My ultimate favourite bands and singers are (drumroll puhlease)
Marianas Trench, Florence and the machine, Paramore, Vanessa Carlton, Coldplay, The Fray, Kelly Clarkson, Barcelona, Daughter, Ed Sheeran, Patrick Watson and others, i just don't know the others...
My ultimate favourite books are...
1) The Infernal Devices (the most awesome series I have ever read in my LIFE, i'm serious. I love anything steam punk)
2) The Mortal Instruments ( GREAT series, so awesome to read.)
3) The Hunger Games (I love the exciting drama it builds up! TEAM GALE period)
4) Percy Jackson and the Olympians. (AAHH Percabeth!)
5) The Dark Artifices (i know, i know. They are not out yet but I have a feeling I will fall in love with it)
Favourite Book Character (current)
OMG, WILL HERONDALE. Hands down my most favourite character in the world! I want Will to be happy that's all! I can't believe that he's alone and sad just because Tessa is engaged to Jem. (I literally wanted to jump into the book and wring her throat because Will is devastated). Whenever I hear the words will, or alcohol I literally wanted to burst into tears. WILL HERONDALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want Will to be real so bad it hurts.
I picture Will Herondale as Douglas Booth, if he dyed his hair black and had blue contacts he would be perfect :) I imagine Astrid berges Frisbey as Tessa Gray, she's just..so perfect for the role. I honestly don't know my cast for Jem...Pm me who your cast is for the infernal devices!
I'm an Anime lover!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SINCE THE DAWN OF TIME (list of anime i've watched below)
Princess tutu (FAKIR AND AHIRU! >_- Princess jellyfish (Bloody nose, hehe)
-Ouran Highschool Host Club. (Dammit, those Beautiful boysssss...)
- Please Teacher. (eh, s'ok)
- Vampire knight (ZERO, i want u to know that i am on your side!)
- Black Jack (Taiyou no hana, listen to it guys. IT EXPLAINS THE MEANING OF YOUR LIVES)
- Shugo Chara. (Um, i guess it's alright. I know that die hard shugo chara fans would kill me if i just said 'alright')
- Card captor Sakura. (Love dat anime, so cute:)
- Death Note. (L, dude your awesome. That's all i gotta say)
- Chi's sweet home & Chi's sweet address. (TOO DAMN CUTE KAWAII)
-Hetalia.(Just started it:)
Er, Me thinks that's it for now...I know that this isn't technically an anime but i LOVE anything Hayou Miyazaki (Spirited away, Howl's Moving Castle, The Cat Returns, My neighbour Totoro etc.)
ADVENTURE TIME FANFICTION SONG!
Come on grab your pens,
fix your horrible printer jam,
(Your favourite pet) and-
(What's your name)
the imagination will never end,
It's Fan fiction time!
Life after Infernal Devices
The thought of the prequel "The Infernal Devices." ending just makes me more curious than sad. I mean, I'm totally al right leaving my favorite characters behind (hopefully, they'll be alive and happy. Emphasis on Will) but, what will i do after the whole series is finished? What will i read next? Will i get obsessed with another series. It's like Percy Jackson all over again, been obsessed with five years until i found clockwork angel sitting all alone on the good reads section in my library. City of Heavenly fire is going to be a long wait, and don't get me started on the release of the first book of Dark Artifices.
Hey, do you think that Cassie Clare might have a contest with the theme of Clockwork Princess? Perhaps, hopefully.