Author has written 9 stories for Doctor Who, Wizards of Waverly Place, Invader Zim, Suite Life series, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Favourite TV Shows: Doctor Who, Stargate Atlantis, Sabrina The Teenage Witch, Merlin and Wizards of Waverly Place.
Favourite Movies: Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie, Doctor Who: The Movie, The Suite Life Movie, Monte Carlo, The Prince and The Pauper, Princess Protection Program, Despicable Me, Hotel For Dogs, Kung Fu Panda 2, Spy Kids All the Time in the World 4D and Up.
Favourite Pairings: Doctor Who, River/11, Rose/10 and Amy/11. Wizards of Waverly Place, Jusliet, Malex, Zarper and Jarper. Suite Life, Zaya, Cailey and Zaddie.
Favourite Actors: Tom Baker & David Tennant.
Favourite Actresses: Elisabeth Sladen.
Favourite Fictional Character: Hmmm... Hard question. But, probably, Leo Valdez!
Favourite Singers/Bands: Rob Thomas, Selena Gomez & One Direction.
95% of girls would scream if Justin Bieber went missing: Paste this on your profile if you are one of 5% who would smile and poke your new prisoner with a stick
Just skip to the bottom of my profile page unless you want to be stuck here for a couple of months, reading rubbish.
( Copy and paste if any of these apply to you! ) You know your a Doctor who fan when ...
1.Your entire Saturday evening is organized around Doctor Who.
2. . You do not leave the sofa until the very, very end of the credits.
3.You own at least one Doctor Who DVD.
4.You wonder exactly why people are still staying in London at Christmas.
5.You buy any and every magazine or newspaper that has a Doctor Who related article.
6.The weeks after a series ends, you find yourself automatically checking BBC 1 on Saturday evening – just in case.
7.You have cried at some point over the death/departure of one of the main characters.
8.Just because Doctor Who has finished it doesn’t mean you can have the TV – I’m watching Confidential
9.You would consider moving to Cardiff just for the chance to see it being filmed.
10. At least 10% of your Facebook groups are Doctor Who related.
11. You have, at some point, read or written Doctor Who fan fiction.
12. You secretly hope that you will one day see the TARDIS parked somewhere.
13. You get very irritated if you see someone write “Dr.Who”.
14.You have defended Doctor Who in an argument
15. You have won said argument.
16.You exercise extreme will power, wait and save for the box sets for each series because know they are much better than the individual DVDs.
17.You practically live on the official Doctor Who website.
18.You have a Doctor Who related screensaver/desktop picture/avatar/cursor/username/password
19.You spend endless hours on BBC i-player re-watching that week’s episode.
20. You have forced family/friends to watch Doctor Who.
21.You know it is a crime to write any of the following: Tardis, tardis, trds, tARDIS. it should be TARDIS !!
22.You are considering buying a sonic screwdriver. You don’t know why. You just want one.
23. You know who Murray Gold is and you think he’s a genius.
24. You have resorted to YouTube in order to watch Doctor Who.
25.You like to quote Doctor Who at unexpected times and grin to yourself when no one realizes.
26. Most of your conversations lead to Doctor Who.
27. you've been too see Doctor who live.
28.You know exactly when it is repeated and you make time to watch them. Even if you own them already.
29.You get very excited when you see actors from Doctor Who in other programs.
30. You accept that, although Torchwood is amazing, it can never quite beat Doctor Who.
31. You spend a large portion of your time planning how to be cast as the next companion, even though you can't act to save your life or alternatively, devising ways to break onto the set to watch it being filmed.
32.You want to try/ love Jelly babies, simply because they are mentioned by both the Doctor and the Master.
33.At Christmas you tell two of your friends to go outside, then you burst out of your front door, stumble into their arms, say "I have to tell you something important, what was it ...oh yes... Merry Christmas!" and pretend to pass out.
34.Everytime you go to the beach you can't help but think of Bad Wolf Bay.
35.You have become convinced you're a fob-watched Time Lord. Or your friends say you are.
36.You have in depth discussions about whether or not Gallifrey survived the Time War.
37.You start taping the master's theme when you get nervous.
38.You start to wear converse just because the 10th Doctor makes them look incredibly hot and they're good for running!
39.People say something, you go 'hey, that's a good idea for a fanfic' and you end up writing it.
40. You've stopped dreaming about Doctor Who itself and started dreaming about meeting the actors.
41.You know, deep down, that there really is a Doctor.
42.When you're sitting in a physics lesson and you're asked what you know about atoms and you reply with the answer "I know how to reverse the polarity of the neutron flow".
43.Hearing the news about David Tennant ruined your day/month/LIFE but in your heart you know you respect his decision.
44.You can answer historical questions thanks to Doctor Who.
45.You have made it your goal in life to convert people to the show.
46.You start to have Doctor Who withdrawls, and start to count down the days till Saturday. Then when it comes you sit yourself down in front of the tv and glare at anyone who inturrups you.
47.When someone asks"whats a Dalek?" you roll your eyes and are speechless.
48.You can relate every aspect of your earth existence to a Doctor Who episode
49.You have seen an episode, doesn't matter which one, over 10 times, and you wouldnt mind watching it again some time.
50.You've noticed that the Master's drumming actually fits with the main theme tune, and every time you watch the credits you automatically tap along with it.
51.If any traffic hold-up you're forced to alter your journey you wonder, just for a moment, if this was caused by some parallel version of yourself committing suicide in order to save the future of humanity.
52.It snows you wonder if its real or if The Doctor has casued it.
53.Every time you enter a building you say, "Have I been here before?" and if no one jumps in to join you, you continue, "OR am I yet to come?" And dash in, grinning to yourself, oblivious to the stares around you.
54.You know you're a Doctor Who fan when the word "honeymoon" brings to mind a carnivorous not-quite-moon that is made of something that's not exactly honey yet has lovely views.
55.You know you're a Doctor Who fan when you're not ashamed to admit it.
56.When you go right in front of an electric fan and say, "Ex-ter-mi-nate" or "Delete" to make your voice sound more like a Dalek or a Cyberman
57.You get a really warm fuzzy feeling when you read this, because you know you are not alone. And if when you read that you immediately thought of The Face of Boe.
58.You know you're a Doctor Who fan when you complained about the end of 'The Time of Angels' being ruined by the advert for Over the Rainbow
59.You consider trying Fish Custard
60. you've read all of the above and agreed with all / the majority of them.
Take comfort in the fact that God gave the world his only son.
If you can read this message, you are blessed because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
The girl you just called fat?She is overdosing on diet pills.
This is the stupidity test! 100 stupid things that people do! Bold the ones that you have done!
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
36 Ways to annoy Darth Vader
WARNING: These are surefire ways to get yourself killed, or at least Force-Choked a few times
8. Show off your toaster that makes your toast shaped like his mask.
37: Tell him Ahsoka is still alive and calls him, "Darth Skyguy."
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace,or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment),who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with a lot of things, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone- Bearhug946, EdwardCullenEqualsLife, Stephanie Deux, Aintzane411, BillieMaysSaysKaboom,Nuns N' Bagels, Damon.x.Baird.x, ita-chan01, Razzika, Rainspiral, X-Chick303, Kasserlena.
WEIRD QUIZ THING
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
It doesn't go to page 81
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Open Season 2
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Walking into my house
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
A grey shirt and blue pants
10. Did you dream last night?
Yes, about Spiders and Ants
11. When did you last laugh?
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Photographs and paintings
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
Open Season 2
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
The rights to Doctor Who. So, I could bring Tennant back.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I love Garlic
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Uhhh... I have no idea
19. Do you like to dance?
No, not really
20. George Bush:
I don't know
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
"Hello. Chocolate's that way"
Unsafe External Link