Author has written 2 stories for Supernatural, and Ghostbusters.
There are really only a few things you should know about me before you start reading anything I write.
1) Every single fanfiction I write has extreme use of original characters, usually in a romantic relationship with a main character. Sorry for being cliché, but I've been this way since I was ten. With this in mind, please understand that characters from the original work will probably be out of character regularly. Sorry for that.
2) Every fanfiction will be in AU. In my head, every story mixes together to form a multiverse in which everybody pretty much knows everybody and there is a reason for everything. This will account for crossovers into different stories, so I'll be as straightforward and not confusing as possible.
3) My main characters are always female. I generally switch into other points of view-including male points of view-but favor my main character.
4) When I write, I write purely for my enjoyment. Critiquing is welcome; flaming is not. Check the summary before reading any of my stories. The summary will usually give all necessary information about the fanfiction. If it's not something you're interested in, don't read it.
5) There are many more stories that I have formulated and partly written. Most of them are swirling around in my head. Because of this, it's really hard for me to update and finish stories. I will do my best, especially with positive feedback, but no promises. I will let you know if a story is discontinued.
6) I don't swear in my writing. If you feel like this detracts from a few stories, I apologize. However, this is because I neither enjoy reading, writing, hearing, or saying swear words.
7) The most passionate content in ANY of my stories is probably passionate kissing. I try to keep it PG.
8) In the event that people like what I write and possibly make requests (which I will take), I warn you now that I do not support same-sex pairings, even under the context of genderbending. Do not ask me to write this into any of my stories; the answer will always be no.
9) As if you hadn't figured out, the only characters I own are the ones that I abuse the most. All characters from Quantum Leap, X-men, Supernatural, Star Trek, and any other media belong to their respective creators.
Thanks for bearing with me; hope you enjoy!