Author has written 2 stories for Junjō Romantica, Young Justice, and Sekaiichi Hatsukoi.
Hello hello! This is UsamiMisak1!
Thank you to all of my readers and a special thanks to those of you who have reviewed them too. I'm not much of an author but I will do my best! I never expected by first attempt at fanfiction to be a success, so it made me very very happy to read the reviews that people posted. Again, thank you, all of you for taking the time to read my stories.
My friend challenged me to make a "misunderstandings" fic like my Sekaiichi/Junjou one but with Robin and KF from the Young Justice series. Thus, the creation of Innocent Misunderstandings. I find these kind of stories fun to make and if they make you guys laugh then HOORAY! Smiles for everyone!
Random facts about me:
- I live in the U.S.
- I am a upperclassmen in high school
- I play the violin in the orchestra (where I first got my idea for Practice Session)
- I love to read
- I am an anime/manga addict.
- I cried on my 12th birthday because I was officially too old to be a First Year at Hogwarts
- I also cry during Disney movies (Toy Story 3 *sob sob*)
- I get drunk/high off of apple juice
- I used to call milk, "moo juice" (well, it was more of a "moojsh")
- I have been mistaken for a 5th grader and a mom before (So I really have no idea what other people think I look like -_-)
- A third of the people I know say I'm quiet, another third say that I'm chatty, and the remaining people are a mishmash that say things like "you're...interesting. I guess. Maybe. Wait-nevermind."
- I am not short. It's the rest of the world that's abnormally tall.