Author has written 12 stories for Thor, Reboot, Ironman, and Avengers.
Update January 1, 2015
To all the fans, followers, and the overall curious,
I know that it has been a while since I was able to get anything written. Parenthood and a new educational assignment has taken up a great deal of my time. I have not forgotten about any of the currently open stories or the love that I am getting from the new people reading "Stockholm #1" and "Once Upon a Time." It has not been easy. I will try and write as much as I can, but it as time becomes available. Please do not be upset with me or not read when I post new material, but life takes precedence.
Thanks everyone! - Navy Writer Chic -
Name: Wouldn't you like to know
Age: Not too old, but you should know that asking a woman their age is not very proper.
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Status: Sorry boys, happily married to U.S. Navy Sailor
Family: One very adorable baby boy and two "furkids" Gigi and Mason
What do I write:
1) I am not the person that you want to go to a movie to. I can have a sequel to the movie that we just watched going in my mind before we have even left the theater.
2) I am a notorious feminist (GIRL POWER!). I like to write stories with a strong female central character. I will even create one that does not exist and drop them into an existing universe of characters that already do.
3) I am lover, not a fighter. I tend to write a story where the impossible love story finally reaches fruition. I do tend to explore a more "intimate" relationship between the characters, but I do try to keep it toned down. If I feel that "details" are needed, you will see a warning before reading.
4) Bite your tongue! I tend to watch it on the language. If the story or a character cannot survive without the language (again) there will be a warning before you read it.
What do I expect from you
1) REVIEW! How can a writer become better without some criticism. Which leads me to...
2) RESPECT! If you do not like my story, please bite your tongue. If you have something to suggest, please suggest it to me. I have the choice of whether to take it or leave it.
3) Do not micromanage! I am a teacher so I micromanage everything anyway. If you micromanage, you will not enjoy the story overall from a macro perspective.
For your eyes...
I do tend to dabble in drawing my characters that I create. If I feel that I cannot describe the character well, I draw the character from the image in my mind. Here are some links to my Photobucket site so you can see them for yourself.
Storms Within Cover -
Amora the Enchantress -
Jane's Asgardian wear -
Jord, the Earth Goddess -
Hela, goddess of Helheim -