Author has written 99 stories for Phineas and Ferb, Adventure Time with Finn and Jake, Rise of the Guardians, How to Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Gravity Falls, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir, and Mystic Messenger.
NOTE FOR READERS OF ON-PROGRESS STORIES
It. Is. May! This is technically my last summer as a student so hooray! Let's celebrate for 16 years of endless studying and to life long learning! I am so ready for werk werk werk. Yeah I'm not fooling anybody here. I do not have a clue on how to function as an adult! Even now as I write this at 2am before an early start to the day! I have zero clue on how I'll be adulting so wish me luck (May/June 2018 me please respond to this).
So before I turn this into a time capsule, let me just say how grateful I am that I'm actually learning to write efficiently. Applause applause. I can't believe when I say this but I feel like sticking to the MysMe fandom for quite some time. I also counted how many chapters What If... can have and it's... 90 chapters. I'm not leaving soon, hopefully.
I've removed most of my profile to be anonymous
My age: 19 years old
Other accounts in other sites
Old dA is Phinabellafan2298
Old Fictionpress is Doodle Rainbow
Old Wattpad is FinnandPhin
Fandom Twitter is thepine_thestar
My OTHER Wattpad account (Now vaguely active) is Doodle_Rainbow
My Ao3 account is thepineandthestar / Pawsome Alley Cat / Agent_606
Personal/Fandom tumblr is thepineandthestar
(Name change from Phinbellafan2298 was on April 2016)
My navy (Because I ship too many and I have too many OTPs)
(Those ITALICIZED are those I write/wrote for)
(Those BOLDED are canon)
1. Phinbella (Phineas and Ferb)
2. Fernessa (Phineas and Ferb)
3. Canderemy (Phineas and Ferb)
5. Rainbow Snowcone (Rise of the Guardians)
6. Hiccstrid (How to train your dragons)
7. Fiolee (Adventure Time)
8. Hirogo (Big Hero 6)
9. Tadahoney (Big Hero 6)
10. Tomadashi (Big Hero 6)
11. Dipcifica (Gravity Falls)
12. Mabill (Gravity Falls)
13. Ladynoir (Miraculous Ladybug) (CANON
14. Marichat (Miraculous Ladybug) (CANON
15. Adrienette (Miraculous Ladybug) (CANON
16. Ladrien (Miraculous Ladybug) (CANON
17. VikTUURI (Yuri!!! On Ice)
18. Seven/MC (Mystic Messenger)
19. Yoosung/MC (Mystic Messenger)
20. Jumin/MC (Mystic Messenger)
21. ZEN/MC (Mystic Messenger)
22. Saeran/MC (Mystic Messenger)
My likes (In no particular order)
Having fun (Jan. 2017 me: Haha what is fun, past me? Define "fun" please, use the APA format. 5 years recency in sources) (@Jan. 2017 me: Ha! Joke's on you! We're enjoying life now! March and April are bringing happiness to the heart! Sincerely you, April 2017 you) (May 2017 me: No shut up you two. Nothing in this world can be considered fun)
Rise of the Guardians
How to Train your Dragon
Adrien Agreste my loves
Can yoU HEAR MY HEART BEAT
I juST GOT YOUR MESSAGES
the guY WHO WANTS TO MARRY ME AT THE SPACE STATION
KilLING ME SOFTLY WITH HIS SONG
Things I DON'T like
1. Bashers of ANY ships present (Whether the ship's incest, inappropriate, not of age, appropriate, of age, homo, hetero, under ace, under aro, pan, queer, genderfluid, cis, trans, demisexual, demiromantic, undetermined or just plain anything)
2. Haters of any kind.
3. People who think messing with other people, animal, plant, thing, anything in general, is fun.
6. Racism. (Please do remember that I am of Asian descent and if you like my writings but don't like my ethnicity then we're going to have a serious problem. AND if I see any of you treating other races lowly in the reviews list of my stories, Private messaging, or reviews in other stories, I will personally send you a message and we're gonna have a long talk about your freedom of speech.)
7. And lastly, How to Train your Dragon 3 (...What? I don't want to see the dragons leave. It's gonna break my heart.)
8. Summer ending.
Some answers for some questions:
Yes, you can post or promote my stories everywhere you would want, AND you should always give me credit for it.
Yes, you could also do a revision for my stories, AND put credits on the summary or in the Author's note.
You should check out my "Beta reader" page before approaching me.
You don't pay us fanfiction writers to read our content and you do not have any right to tell us to update immediately. This does not only refer to me but to all writers because putting one word after the other is a complete struggle even if it's your passion.
Story requests: Currently closed. I am too busy for my own sake and wants and cannot handle anymore stress. It's not good for the baby. It's me. I'm the baby and it's not good for me.
ON-PROGRESS AND UPCOMING STORIES :3
THOSE TITLES WHICH ARE SCRATCHED OUT WITH THE LINE ARE CHANGED TO THE ONE NEXT TO IT.
-> Domestic (has entered the story list)
-> What if... (has all of us wracking our minds to create new ideas)
-> Seven days of trouble (and make it double)
I once dreamt that girls at the age of 18 shall marry and I was given a list of men to choose from (5 men) I basically rejected 3, was okay with 1, and I chose the fifth. It was Adrien Agreste.
I don't know how and why the Love Square is giving me this much reactions like??? I cry from them??? I cried and squealed at previews??? What is happening to me???
I am trying to learn French but for now, all I can say is that je suis thepineandthestar, une femme auteur.
I am a total Swiftie.
I'm basically surprised how big the Miraculous Ladybug fandom is because it is vERY big, like, I'm not much of a great author but I can get 300 kudos on just one story also 31 reviews of Freckles! That was surprising cause it was my first.
My dreams rn consists of story plots playing out so I'm just gonna choose which one will be my debut (most likely the angstiest one)
I learned a lot during my term and that there's always something that's going to go wrong, even if you're very prepared for it. There's no such thing as a perfect event, same it true with writing; there's no perfect story because the plot's gonna have holes or you're gonna have you kill characters but what matters is that you learn from your experiences enough to NOT DO IT AGAIN. And then you go ahead and do things right the next time but it's still okay to stumble every now and then.