Author has written 14 stories for Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fairy Tail, Naruto, Blue Exorcist/青の祓魔師, Death Note, Toaru Majutsu no Index/とある魔術の禁書目録, Les Misérables, Soul Eater, and Durarara!!/デュラララ!!.
Edit (08/18/16): To everyone who is still reviewing/fave-ing/following my fics - thank you, I am very glad for your support and your (endless) patience - but these days I am barely here anymore, and most of my stories have been (relatively permanently) discontinued. I don't want to get your hopes up for updates any time soon, because I doubt that they're gonna happen.
I should probably explain. I started these fics when I was 15, 16 - and now I'm 20 and a lot has changed, most prominently my writing style, and the shows I am invested in. It's hard to continue fics about characters you barely remember, and I don't want to let anyone down if the continuation isn't what you'd expect.
Do know that I read every review and I appreciate every fave and follow I still get, though - and maybe, one day, there will be continuations, or I'll take one of my old stories and rewrite them.
Until then, though? Thank you, and I'm sorry if I let you down.
So - to everyone who's been wondering where the HELL I've been - here is my explanation. Don't hate me.
a) I am now part of the Working Public and I need to earn money to SURVIVE so most of my time is going into, well, that.
b) I am now living alone and it's stressful.
c) Things. Life. Emotions. Sometimes they're too much to handle, okay? Sometimes I just can't write.
2k16 me says that I'd love to do that. You guys deserve it. I will try.
Thank you for your support. I'm eternally grateful to every review, fave and alert. And my PM-box is open to ANYONE. Please talk to me if there is anything, anything at all you want to say or ask or just get off your chest. I will definitely answer as soon as I can.
My stories here are:
1. Water and Ice for Bleach
The story I will be devoting my time to, once I get back to writing. It's my longest and my most popular, so it's my priority.
2. Scarred for Fullmetal Alchemist
3. Unbreakable for Fairy Tail
Dropped, pretty much. Sorry.
4. Falling for Fullmetal Alchemist (completed)
5. The red thread of fate for Naruto (completed)
6. Shot through the heart for Ao no Exorcist / Blue Exorcist
Edit: This story is currently on hold because I'm having a little trouble with the plotline etc, and I'm primarily working on Water and Ice. Updates will come eventually, when I have time to figure this out.(25 August 2015) (This still stands, 08/18/16)
7. Because I promised for Death Note
Edit: This story is currently on hold because - well, it's complicated. I spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to make this work with the setting and the timeline and everything, and I've hit a dead end and might have to change my plans for this. I'm not giving up! I'm just not quite sure what to do with this yet, so for now I won't update this immediately. Sorry, guys! (17. April 2014) (This still stands, 08/18/16)
8. The Colors of this Town for Death Note and Durarara!!
Edit: This is a slow-update-project, but it's my baby and I absolutely adore it. I will definitely update it as soon as possible, also because this is one of the most recent stories I started and I'm comfortable with the style. (25 August 2015)
This is my favorite by far and I really want to get it done. (08/18/16)
9. The Vending Machine Story for Durarara!! and To Aru Majutsu No Index
Oneshot, completed for now. Should have become a collection of oneshots at some point. Maybe. MAYBE. (08/18/16)
10. Reflected Darkness for Fairy Tail
Pretty much dropped, too. Sorry.
11.Accidents for Fairy Tail
Oneshot that should have been the start of a collection. Complete, basically.
12. Empty for Bleach (completed)
13. Sketches - Flowers on the Barricade for Les Misérables
I have moved this to AO3.
14. Friends for Soul Eater
I love this, but I don't think I can finish it any time soon. Sorry.
For those of you craving personal information:
Name: Call me French.
Languages: German, English, Spanish, French.
In my free time: I completely lose my shit regularly. Not that I want to call that a hobby. I still love reading, writing, drawing and singing though.
I have joined AO3, where I am writing now, mainly for Haikyuu. Feel free to drop by, if you want, @frenchibi.
- "In Subway Surfers, you either die or you get caught. ...it's just like real life." (My brother, to my ten-year-old sister, explaining life)
- (me:) "Why would anyone steal a shopping cart?" - "You could melt it down and you'd get your deposit money back. And then you'd have a shopping cart!" - "...no, you'd have a heap of melted metal." - "Uhm, hello? FREE METAL?" (My brother, the genius)
- "When you're feeling down, remember: you were the first sperm cell. You know... I'm feeling better already." (Unknown)
- "Don't watch it, unless you're really, really despeate to see fighting - with tits. Or highschool - with tits. Or martial arts tournaments - with tits. Or finally: tits - with tits." (Ikkitousen Anime review by gigguk, to be seen on youtube.)
"I'M NOT YOUR SENPAI, MOM!" (My best friend, to me, exasperatedly)
"Shut up, French!" (Everyone, probably)