Poll: which story should I do first? Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Legend of Korra, Demashitaa! Powerpuff Girls Z, H2O: Just Add Water, Danny Phantom, and Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's.
Hey im zaybaby16 and im new here.Im 15 years old and im a big fan of fanfiction.I'll put in my own stories as i write some up.luv ya.
I am an African American and I love performing arts and reading/writing.
The couples that I love:
(legend of Korra) Mako and Korra/ Bolin and Asami
(Danny Phantom) Danny and Sam
(Yugioh(original/GX/5ds) Atem and Tea/ Jaden and Alexis/ Yusei and Akiza/ Jack and Carly
(Powerpuff girls) Butch and Buttercup(Kaoru) / Brick and Blossom/ Boomer and Bubbles
(The last Airbender) Aang and Katara/ Zuko and Mia/ Sokka and Suki
(Bakugan) Dan and Runo/ Shun and Alice/ Mira and Ace
(Winx Club) Stella and Brandon/ Bloom and Sky/ Layla and Nabu/ Techna and Timmy/ Musa and Riven/ Flora and Helia
Hey guys, I am writing up a couple more stories that I think that you might like.
Yugioh 5ds- Signer's Moon.
This is a crossover between Yugioh 5ds and H2O. As impossible as it sounds, I can make it happen and I've already started on it and I think that you guys might like it.
A mer-queen's baby is stolen from her and the young princess is brought to the surface that Yusei, Jack, and Crow were raised. One day she is adopted and 16 years later she is brought back by the H2O girls and their families. What will happen if Aqua falls in love and figures out that is is a supposed mythical creature from the sea. Crow X Ooc (Aqua).
Powerpuff girls (anime)- Buttercup's wild ride
Kaoru falls pregnant by Butch one night and runs away when her family doesn't approve of their relationship.Will she ever come back and tell her family about her baby? Will she tell butch about their baby? Or will she just stay away from Butch, her family, and Townsville.
Powerpuff girls (cartoon)- Lion King 2
The title is self explanitory.
FRIENDS: Lend you their umbrella
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when the guy rejects you
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter.
I love my mother because...
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
A girl and guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle
Things to do in an Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag,
2) STAND silent and motionless in the
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look
12) TRY to make personal calls on the
13) DRAW a little square on the floor
14) WHEN there's only one other person
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they
16) ASK if you can push the button for
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
What to Do During an Exam
1. Get a copy of the exam, run out screaming "Andre, Andre, I've got the secret documents!!"
2. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, "I'm SOOO sure that you can hear me thinking." Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.
3. Bring a Game Boy. Play with the volume at max level.
4. On the answer sheet find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
5. Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say "They've found me, I have to leave the country" and run off.
6. 15 min. into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry Christmas." If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every 15 min.
7. Come into the exam wearing slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your head, and nothing else.
8. Come down with a BAD case of Tourette's Syndrome during the exam. Be as vulgar as possible.
9. Bring things to throw at the instructor when s/he's not looking. Blame it on the person nearest to you.
10. As soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
11. Every 5 min. stand up, collect all your things, move to another seat, continue with the exam.
12. Turn in the exam approx. 30 min. into it. As you walk out, start commenting on how easy it was.
13. Get the exam. 20 min into it, throw your papers down violently, scream out "Screw this!" and walk out triumphantly.
14. Arrange a protest before the exam starts (ie. Threaten the instructor that whether or not everyone's done, they are all leaving after one hour to go ice skating.)
15. Show up completely insane (completely insane means at some point during the exam, you should start crying for mommy).
16. Comment on how sexy the instructor is looking that day.
17. Come to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 min, put on a white mask and start yelling "I'm here, the phantom of the opera" until they drag you away.
18. If the exam is math/sciences related, make up the longest proofs you could possible think of. Get pi and imaginary numbers into most equations. If it is a written exam, relate everything to your own life story.
19. Try to get people in the room to do a wave.
20. Bring some large, cumbersome, ugly idol. Put it right next to you. Pray to it often. Consider a small sacrifice.
21. During the exam, take apart everything around you. Desks, chairs, anything you can reach.
22. Puke into your exam booklet. Hand it in. Leave.
23. Take 6 packages of rice cakes to the exam. Stuff at least 2 rice cakes into your mouth at once. Chew, then cough. Repeat if necessary.
24. Act spazzy
25. Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About 5 min into it, loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand ANY of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who the heck are you? Where's the regular guy?"
26. Do the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up!
27. Bring a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and answers completely blacked out.
28. Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, "the light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!"
29. From the moment the exam begins, hum the theme to Jeopardy. Ignore the instructor's requests for you to stop. When they finally get you to leave one way or another, begin whistling the theme to the Bridge on the River Kai.
30. After you get the exam, call the instructor over, point to any question, ask for the answer. Try to work it out of him/her.
31. In the middle of the test, have a friend rush into the classroom, tag your hand, and resume taking your test for you. When the teacher asks what's going on, calmly explain the rules of Tag Team Testing to him/her.
32. Bring cheat sheets FOR ANOTHER CLASS (make sure this is obvious... like history notes for a calculus exam... otherwise you're not just failing, you're getting kicked out too) and staple them to the exam, with the comment "Please use the attached notes for references as you see fit."
33. Stand up after about 15 minutes, and say loudly, "Okay, let's double-check our answers! Number one, A. Number two, C. Number three, E..."
34. Fake something that draws attention. Do it badly. When interrupted, apologize as loudly and apologetically as possible. Maybe start screaming I'm sorry for effect. (As in, I am SO sorry that my heart attack interrupted classes down the hall also taking exams! It's all my fault! Now they'll all fail! And will be forced to repeat the year! And won't be able to go to the collages they want! And won't get the job they want! And be forced to work at McDonalds the rest of their lives! I'm sorry! AHHH!)
35. Wear a superman outfit under your normal clothes. 30 minutes into the exam, jump up and answer your phone, shouting "What? I'm on my way!!". rip off your outer clothes and run out of the room. Strike a pose first for added effect.
36. Tailgate outside the classroom before the exam.
37. If your answers are on a scan tron sheet, fill it out in pen.
38. Bring a giant cockroach into the room and release it on a girly-girl nearby.
39. Complete the exam with everything you write being backwards at a 90 degree angle. (For extra credit, do so down to letters ad punctuation)
40. Bring one pencil with a very sharp point. Break the point off your pencil. Sharpen the pencil. Repeat this process for one hour.
41. Make Strange noises... get people to stare... look at the person next to you as if he/she did it.
42. Dress like the professor.
44. Use Invisible Ink to answer the whole exam.
45. Order catering. The catering company should come in about halfway through the test, and should include at least three waiters, eight carts of food, and five candelabras.
THINGS TO DO AT WALMART...
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms. (Start at kitchen wares, around the knives.)
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, 'Code 3' in housewares and see what happens. (If you want to know what code three is, message me)
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring in pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?'
8. Look right into the security camera; use it as a mirror, and pick your nose. (Or wave! See if they wave back!)
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti- depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the Mission Impossible theme.
11. Hide in a clothing rack; when people browse through, say PICK ME! (Especially behind tacky stuff. Oh wait. This is Walmart. EVERYTHING is tacky)
12. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream "NO! NO! It's those voices again!! "
13. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while; and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
14. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" (What's that? Someone tell me, please?)
15. Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!!"
16. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
17. Challenge people to duels in the back aisles with wrapping paper tubes.
18. Have a conversation with yourself loud enough so that people in the other aisles can hear you
Buttercup's Wild Ride Outfits
Alana's shirt: selectedFilters=ColorGreen&prdNo=9&blockNo=9&blockType=G9
Lourdes's car (you have to scroll down to the orange car):
Buttercup and Alana's house:
|Community:||Mako and Korra|
|Focus:||Cartoons Legend of Korra|