Author has written 16 stories for Harry Potter, and Sweeney Todd.
“I do like accessori--a lot of things. I mean what‘s the point of buying them if you don’t wear them…all at once??”--Helena Bonham Carter
"If someone were to harm my family or a friend or someone I love, I would eat them. I might end up in jail for 500 years, but I would eat them."
Slytherin (The Junior Death Eaters):
1. We aren't all evil... yeah, we are.
2. Cunning and Ambition- Slytherin.
3. Go ahead, be a little naughty.
4. Slytherin: We have boys chained up in the dungeons.
5. Slytherin: Because our common room is underwater (and that's cool).
6. It's not that we aren't better than you (except it totally is).
7. Why be normal? Or good?
8. We are Junior Death Eaters. Deal with it.
9. Slytherin: means never having to say you're sorry.
10. Seriously evil wizard coming through.
11. I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest.
12. Voldemort needs prision bitches.
13. Because real friends help you Incendio the bodies.
14. Property of the Half-Blood Prince.
15. We're only wearing black until something darker comes along.
16. Don't hate us beacuse we're beautiful, hate us because we kick your butt at everything.
17. Never wound what can kill you.
Symptoms of OSTD (obsessive Sweeney Todd disorder)
1. Every little thing reminds you of Sweeney Todd, and when something doesn't, it still ends up reminding you because you think, Wow, here's something that doesn't remind me of... Sweeney Todd!!
2. You have the movie memorized
3. You hyperventilate whenever Sweeney comes onto the screen
4. You sing "A Little Priest" whenever you have pie for supper
5. Instead of saying "the beach" you say, "by the sea"
6. You sing "My friends" to your razor and/or kitchen knives
Paste this on your profile if you have OSTD (IT'S NOT A DISORDER! Really!)
THIS IS THE DARK MARK.
All Death Eaters, copy and paste it into your profile immediately.
Long live the Dark Lord!
The Top 16 Reasons You Know You're Obsessed With Sweeney Todd:
1. You make a big production out of dinner when it happens to be pot pies. Bouns points if you actually sing 'God Thats Good'.
2. If someone asks you to explan the story you start with "there was a barber and his wife".
3. You actually know what a linnet bird is.
4. When you eat a pot pie you look very closely at the contents first, then wonder what kind of person taste most like chicken.
5. You sing "there's a hole in the world like a great black pit" ect. and replace 'London' with the name of your school or work place when you get mad.
6. When someone or something really peeves you off you shout "They all deserve to die!"
7. You burst into song when you see a hair loss commercial.
8. You've replaced all your dad's shavers with straight razors.
9. You keep a list of people you'd most like to bake into a pie. (well, a mental one)
10. You loudly sing 'Worst Pies in London' whenever you see pies in a shop.
11. When a friend or realitive says that they just got a shave or hair cut you say shocked,"You survied? You...you...you're not a meat pie."
12. When your teacher asks you for attention in class you start to sing "Ladies and gentlemen may I have your attention pah-lease!!"
13. While in the meat section of your local supermarket you begin singing "God that's Good!"
14. Whenever someone happens to sat "Whats that?" you turn to them excitedly--"It's priest! Have a little priest!"
15. When someone happens to mention Fleet Street, even if it has nothing to do with Sweeney Todd, you automaticly think of Sweeney.
16. You carry around straight razors just so you can sharpen and clean them.
If you think Lucy Barker should have been the one thrown into the oven, copy and paste this onto your profile.
I say Sweeney Todd
You say Twilight
If you think Helena Bonham Carter is sooooooo omg theres no doubt bout it AWESOME!, copy and paste this into you profile. (i mean come on she is, her fashion, movie choices and just her plain self!)
If you are a fan of Johnny Depp not only because he's attractive, but because of his personality and his love for children etc...copy and paste this on your profile!
If you know the words or dance to any Broadway show, camp song, or theme song better than the words or dance to Soulja Boy, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever started to randomly sing Sweeney Todd only to have the whole class stare at you like you're an idiot paste this into your profile
If you have ever tried or have succeeded in doing your hair like Mrs. Lovett and went out in public, copy and past this into your profile
If you dare to say the Dark Lord's name, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you would do anything to meet Helena Bonham Carter, Johnny Depp and Tim Burton copy this onto your profile
If you tend to like the evil characters more than you like the good characters, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you LOVE Tim Burton's style of movies, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Helena Bonham Carter and Johnny Depp are beautiful (And pale, with yellow hair, like her), copy and paste this into your profile.
If you want to kill Anthony for getting in the way of Sweenett time... you know the drill ;)
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word, and you do so at random moments, copy and paste this in you're profile
If you probably need a life but have no intentions of getting one, put it on your profile
98 percent of the teen population automatically thinks the word "Cullen" whenever they hear the name "Edward". If you're part of the 2 percent that thinks "Scissorhands" post this on your profile.
98 of teen population immedietly think of swan whenever they here bella, copy and past this if ur part of the 2 that thinks what a cute nick name for bellatrix.
OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!
SHE HAS KILLED MY JABBER-BABY-WOCKY!?
HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF I CUT OF YOUR HEAD HMM? *laugh* STOP THAT *-*.
The Red Queen from Tim Burtons Alice in Wonderland.
We could have a life we two, maybe not like you remember. Maybe not like I imagined. But we could get by.
Mrs Lovett to Sweeney Todd. Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street.
He certainly does. Sweeney Todd's Tonsorial Parlor, above my Meat Pie Emporium in Fleet Street.
Mrs Lovett. Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street.
At last! My arm is complete again!
I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
Captain Barbossa to Elizabeth Swann. Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl.
You are without doubt the worst pirate I've ever heard of.
Commedor Norrington and Jack Sparrow. Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl.
Oh fine! Let's just haul out our swords and start banging away at each other! That will solve everything!
Elizabeth Swann to fighting Pirates. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest.
My tremendous intuitive sense of the female creature informs me that you are troubled.
Jack Sparrow to Elizabeth Swann. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest.
The code is the law!
Captain Teague to The Brethern Court. Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End.
We must fight... to run away!
Captain Jack Sparrow to the Bethern Court. Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End.
Jack... if this is a dream, you can keep your boots and sword on. If its not...
Angelica and Jack Sparrow. Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.
Captain, I wish to report a mutiny. I can name fingers and point names.
Jack Sparrow to Blackbeard. Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.
It does not do to dwell on dreams, Harry, and forget to live.
Albus Dumbledore to Harry Potter. Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone.
Think my name's funny, do you? No need to ask yours. Red hair... and a hand-me-down robe. You must be a Weasley.
Draco Malfoy to Ron Weasley. Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone.
Why spiders? Why couldn't it be "follow the butterflies"?
Ron Weasley to Harry Potter. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
Why is it always me?
Neville Longbottom to Harry Potter. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
Is that really what my hair looks like from the back?
Hermione Granger to Harry Potter. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
Well, well, Lupin. Out for a little walk... in the moonlight, are we?
Severus Snape to Remus Lupin. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
Ruddy pumpkin head, isn't he?
Ron Weasley about Viktor Krum. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
Oh My God! I've killed Harry Potter!
Neville Longbottom. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
[regarding Hogwarts's Food] I hope they have pudding.
Luna Lovegood to Harry Potter. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
Hermione, I hate your cat.
Ron Weasley to Hermione Granger. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
Potter, take Weasley with you. He looks far too happy over there.
Minerva McGonagall to Harry Potter. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
Cissy, can't do this! He can't be trusted!
Bellatrix Lestrange to Narcissa Malfoy. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
You have nothing to fear, if you have nothing to hide.
Pius Thicknesse to the Ministry. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1.
Well, well, well, look what we have here. It's Harry Potter. He's all bright, and shiny, and new again, just in time for the Dark Lord.
Bellatrix Lestrange. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1.
Only I can live forever.
Lord Voldemort. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2.
Not my daughter, you bitch!
Molly Weasley to Bellatrix Lestrange. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
The illusion of effortlessness requires a great deal of effort indeed.
HBC~ Conversations With Other Women.
I think I live off that!!
Helena Bonham Carter + Tim Burton + Johnny Depp= Gods!!!!!
VISIT HER PAGE! SHE IS A TOTALLY AWESOME WRITER!
Ok, so these are the wedding rings for my story 'On the sea, Mr T!'
Some things from Bellatrix Black at Hogwarts!!