Author has written 1 story for Harry Potter.
"Humans have a knack for choosing precisely the things that are worst for them." --Albus Dumbledore
Well...Hey, I'm Glykos. (If you're curious, it's Greek for sweet. I guess I chose it because I think Greek Mythology is awesome and I think Toph is awesome and she likes saying 'Sweeeet' and I though I'd combine two things I think is totally awesome...Yeah, I'm weird.). I am currently seventeen years old and a senior in high school, applying for collage, and completely stressed out by all the AP classes I'm in. Not the smartest choice I've ever made.
Here are some facts fun facts about me:
1) I am obsessed with Harry Potter :)
2) I absolutely hate Katara from Avatar: The Last Airbender and do not believe she deserves Aang or Zuko
3) I love to laugh
4) I want to enjoy life, the journey but I don't care much about the destination
5) Writing is a passion I cannot sustain, more like a necessity. It's like my life depends on it. Even though my writing sucks, I could not live with myself if a ceased painting worlds with a stroke of the keyboards. Writing is a part of me, a part I could never live without
1) I ship Dramione! I love the paring, I had never even thought about it until I ran across a fanfiction one day and I'm glad I did. They are absolutely perfect together and they make the most interesting and beautiful stories I have ever read! I love to red and write Dramione because this couple is just so friggen epic
2) I ship Taang. I always though that Aang should end up with Toph instead of Katara, not just because I hate Katara but because Aang and Toph would make such an awesome couple. They have a lot more chemistry than Aang and Katara. I don't think that Aang and Katara's relationship is more than a childhood crush, an infatuation. Not to mention, they would be totally boring together. Toph would always make life exciting and interesting and her and Aang would make an amazing couple. If only I was a writer for Avatar...Aang would've got with Toph and Katara would've just went away and stayed away from Zuko :)
3) I ship Seddie! I always thought Sam and Freddie had a sort of love-hate relationship going on and I was so happy when they got together! I was even sadder when they broke up...I wanted to cry but I still hold hope that they will get back together! Seddie forever!
4) Last but certainly not least, I ship InuKag. Why? Because I waited the whole friggen series for those two to get together! They are too adorable and I just love the way people can make such an interesting story out of them!
I know none of these pairings are very similar but I noticed they all have that sort of love-hate thing to them and I really love that. These pairings keep me interested and I will always support them :)