Poll: Shall I write... Vote Now!
1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
o man i dont have any around me oops
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
3.What is the last thing you watched on TV?
good luck charlie omg
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
coming home from my friends
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
shorts and a navy jumper
10. Did you dream last night?
yeah it was rlly weird
11. When did you last laugh?
idk like an hour ago
12.What is on the walls of the room you are in?
13. Seen anything weird lately?
strawberry laces melted onto airbeds
14. What do you think of this quiz?
its cool mate
15. What is the last film you saw?
paranormal activity 4
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
i just wanna write man
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
be best friends with 1d nd 5sos
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush:
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Your movie soundtrack! Put your iPod on shuffle and put the song that is playing for the question.
Opening Credits: roger rabbit-sleeping with sirens
Waking Up: rock me-one direction
First Day at School: teen idle-marina and the diamonds
Making Your New Best Friend: on top of the world-imagine dragons
Falling In Love: but t's better if you do-panic! at the disco
Graduation: good ol' days-the script
Death of a Close Friend: sleeping lessons-the shins
Mental Breakdown: invincible-the wanted
Driving: a hopeful transmission-coldplay
Flashback: still the one-one direction
Getting Back Together: please, please-mcfly
Wedding Scene: ultraviolet-the stiff dylans
Car Accident: big fan-the stiff dylans
Final Battle: back for you-one direction
Death Scene: let her go-passenger
Funeral Song: something good can work-two door cinema club
End Credits: kaleidoscope-the script
Deleted Scenes: everything i knew-busted
TO ALL OF MY QUARTER QUELL OF THE CENTURY READERS.
I'm literally sobbing my heart out right now.
I got a review on my story saying that my story was on a list for high priority deletion on Critics United.
I would like to say a massive thank you to the person who told me this. I love you.
So, that's why I have been forced to delete it.
I'm so sorry if your character had been accepted and were to take part, and it was such a hard decision to make, but I don't want my account deleted too.
I'd like to say that anyone that takes part in Critics United needs mental help. This is a place to express yourself, you're disallowing people to do so, so shove off, life-ruiners, because I can guarantee no one on here but your kind likes you.
To anyone hoping to fight Critics United, go to this link: www(.)change(.)org/petitions/fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net
You know the drill, take out the brackets.
Again, I am so, so sorry about taking it down.