Poll: Liked my authorpage? What type of posts do you find most helpful? Vote Now!
Author has written 21 stories for Initial D, Prince of Tennis, Merlin, Hunter X Hunter, Harry Potter, One Piece, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Death Note, Slam Dunk, and Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ.
First of all, thank you for viewing my profile!!! (Unless you're my annoying stalker brother)
Bday: Dec 29, 19--
Description: Weird, Abnormal, and a self-proclaimed intellectual.
Hobbies: Reading Mangas, Reading Novels, Reading school readings, Watching television, Surfing through Facebook, Making paper macher artworks, Making Bristol Bpard thingies, Drawing, and Writing Fanfiction.
Preferred Stories: Shoujo manga/animes with strong Heroines; Shounen animes with good action, humor, and minimal romance; and good adventure stories w/ no harem.
Dislikes: Not much. I do dislike what I fear which, my friends, will never be inserted here. lol
Location: QC, Philippines (lol, yeah, I've evolved- people I've been hiding from already know this account anyway.) For those who doesn't know where the Philippines is *cough* it's an archipelago in Southeast Asia.
WARNINGS...!! (1) Writing Fanfiction is a hobby, that I really like doing. It keeps me, along with drawing and facebook, sane from all the studying. With that in mind, please don't be surprised with my stories' not-so-deep plot lines and grammar that will put my university to shame.
Pointing the mistakes out, for the sake of improvement, would be awesome though!
(2) I write for many fandoms. Thank you for following me as an author, but be warned! You'll probably receive mail you wouldn't appreciate. Like a New Story on another fandom, which I know would be annoying and I apologize in advance. : )
(3) PM Feature is mostly disabled than not. Replies to the reader's all-important feedback posted in the latest updated chapter after it was sent to me. ;) As a side note, thanks again to those who do send feedback. XDD
May or may not be fun facts about me:
(1) I'm an aspiring Architect
(2) I'm fond of all subjects except those involving public speaking.
(3) I love drawing, albeit I'm not that good yet esp. with coloring and compositions (sad but true).
(4) I love reviews so much that they now comprise 80% of my writing motivation.
(5) I review every chapter that I read. So, yeah, sorry if some of my reviews are unnecessary as the chapter could have been written ages ago... but it was a habit I'd rather not change. xD Plus... you know what they say! "Do unto others what you want to be done to you." It's a principle I shall apply even in the internet.
(6) As a reviewee, I love reading anything so long as its the reader's. I love long reviews but I also love short ones, even those full of rants. This is because I like it when readers pause and give me even a few more seconds of their time. Similarly, I'm the type who understands when a reader leaves... but feel utterly sad if they just drop it without leaving a word. It's like I know they're no longer reading but I do not know why. The uncertainty is what kills me.
(7) I love to share my works. Although, rather than seeing them as advertising gigs (which they are), I see them more as a way to let more people know they exist in the first place. After all, how can I know if certain people like/dislike my story before they even read it first?
(8) I see myself as mostly an optimist. That is why when the number of vocal reviewers decreases (it happens all the time) I try not to get distressed. I just see it as... a breathing time where I can guiltlessly take my time. xD
Pages I admin
Please like the pages if it's not much trouble! :D
Some of the pages I like ( I like a lot)
[8/18/2014] New HxH oneshot up! Another one on the YinYang pair, of course. It's experimental and has a random feel to it, but I hope you enjoy Story title isVideo 1: Transported
[6/22/14] TWO RIVERS: 5 YEARS LATER IS UP!
[5/14/14] Bunnies I'm giving out for adoptionI would really appreciate it if they do find home. :D
[4/26/14] MADE THREE ONESHOTS! Wohoo. xDD One Humor/Romance Pillar pair fanfiction entitled 'Fuji the Match maker' and another two from Hunter x Hunter entitled The Idioms of Growing Up' and 'The English Alphabet'. As always I'd be honored if you read, but I'll be totally ecstatic and inspired if you leave me with something that will let me know you actually read the story. *cough* review *cough*
UP FOR ADOPTION:
1. Flowers and Flames(Merlin)
Adopted by: Prety
2.Sea(Prince Of Tennis)
Adopted by: RyomaLovers
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue
Special hugs sent, to those wonderful few
Reviews and critiques, help me improve
Even flames and rants, important to one
And then there are those..., who write in the glorious little box
But nevertheless, time can never be brought back,
Feedback is very much appreciated! It's alright if you post your comments here (in FF.net) instead of there in Deviantart!
TO BE UPDATED NEXT:
(1) If the status is "undecided" it means I'm working on a few stories simultaneously. The decisions I have yet to make then is which one to update first, presumably because the progress in the stories are relatively unpredictable. After all, motivation and inspiration pop in here and there and they come for different stories.
(2)Arrangements are prone to change. Probable reasons are: There are not enough people who have viewed the chapter, and/or a much less-than-expected number of feedback came for the story during the break period- i want to give more time for other readers to appreciate the chapter rather than rushing to the next one. It is rare for people to review non-latest chapters, after all.
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Prince Of Tennis Fanfiction: Hetero Collection|
|Focus:||Anime/Manga Prince of Tennis|