Poll: In 'Of Rivals and Oniichans', select the THREE men you'd like to be featured the most. Vote Now!
Author has written 23 stories for Initial D, Prince of Tennis, Merlin, Hunter X Hunter, Harry Potter, One Piece, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Death Note, Slam Dunk, and Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ.
First of all, thank you for viewing my profile!!! (Unless you're my annoying stalker brother)
The most skip-able section in this page!
Description: Weird, Abnormal, and a self-proclaimed intellectual.
Hobbies: Reading Mangas, Reading Novels, Reading school readings, Watching television, Surfing through Facebook, Making paper macher artworks, Making Bristol Bpard thingies, Drawing, and Writing Fanfiction.
Preferred Stories: Shoujo manga/animes with strong Heroines; Shounen animes with good action, humor, and minimal romance; and good adventure stories w/ no harem.
Dislikes: Not much. I do dislike what I fear which, my friends, will never be inserted here. lol
WARNINGS...!! (1) Writing Fanfiction is a hobby, that I really like doing. It keeps me, along with drawing and facebook, sane from all the studying. With that in mind, please don't be surprised with my stories' not-so-deep plot lines and grammar that will put my university to shame.
Pointing the mistakes out, for the sake of improvement, would be awesome though!
(2) I write for many fandoms. Thank you for following me as an author, but be warned! You'll probably receive mail you wouldn't appreciate. Like a New Story on another fandom, which I know would be annoying and I apologize in advance. : )
(3) PM Feature is mostly disabled than not. Replies to the reader's all-important feedback posted in the latest updated chapter after it was sent to me. ;) As a side note, thanks again to those who do send feedback. XDD
May or may not be fun facts about me:
(1) I'm fond of all subjects except those involving public speaking.
(2) I love drawing, albeit I'm not that good yet esp. with coloring and compositions (sad but true).
(3) I love reviews so much that they now comprise 80% of my writing motivation. Besides, writing is hard-work! I think we deserve a bit of effort from readers. xD
(4) I review every chapter that I read. So, yeah, sorry if some of my reviews are unnecessary as the chapter could have been written ages ago... but it was a habit I'd rather not change.
(5) As a reviewee, I love reading anything so long as its the reader's. I love long reviews but I also love short ones, even those full of rants. This is because I like it when readers pause and give me even a few more seconds of their time. Similarly, I'm the type who understands when a reader leaves... but feel utterly sad if they just drop it without leaving a word. It's like I know they're no longer reading but I do not know why. The uncertainty is what kills me.
(6) I love to share my works. Although, rather than seeing them as advertising gigs (which they are), I see them more as a way to let more people know they exist in the first place. After all, how can I know if certain people like/dislike my story before they even read it first?
(7) I see myself as mostly an optimist. That is why when the number of vocal reviewers decreases (it happens all the time) I try not to get distressed. I just see it as... a breathing time where I can guiltlessly take my time. xD
Also, negative reviews are better than none! Help us improve, rather than making us guess what we did wrong.
(8) I also appreciate reviews in NON-LATEST chapters as much as those in the latest ones. Somehow I find anything you people write for me gratifying. xD Also, it helps me narrow down what concept/format/moment you like enough that you take time to review it. :)
(9) I know I'm not THAT great with English or languages in general, but I do think I'm decent and I can beta for people really having trouble with the language. Only oneshots though and for certain fandoms. (See my Beta Profile above).
You may contact me through my authorpage Nispedana, that humble fangirl or (if you're my reader) you can just mention it somewhere in your reviews.
Favorite facebook pages:
Please like the pages if it's not much trouble! :D
Some of the pages I like ( I like a lot)
[6/21/16] NEW ONESOT UP! It's female Luffy again (of course). It's entitled When Getting Lost is a Good Thing. Just because. xDD
Anyway, it's a setting for a world where Ace survives and Luffy can 'possibly' end up with Rob Lucci. LOL
[5/15/16] NEW POLL UP! (look up) It's about the R. Harem in the latest OP Fic. You can vote for three. THREE!
[5/11/16] NEW STORY! haha. Entitled Of Rivals and Oniichans a fem! Luffy ONE PIECE fic.
UP FOR ADOPTION:
1. Flowers and Flames (Merlin)
To be adopted by: Prety
2. Sea (Prince Of Tennis)
To be adopted by: RyomaLovers
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue
Special hugs sent, to those wonderful few
Reviews and critiques, help me improve
Even flames and rants, important to one
And then there are those..., who write in the glorious little box
But nevertheless, time can never be brought back,
Feedback is very much appreciated! It's alright if you post your comments here (in FF.net) instead of there in Deviantart!
TO BE UPDATED NEXT:
OF RIVALS AND ONIICHANS
(1) If the status is "undecided" it means I'm working on a few stories simultaneously. The decisions I have yet to make then is which one to update first, presumably because the progress in the stories are relatively unpredictable. After all, motivation and inspiration pop in here and there and they come for different stories.
(2)Arrangements are prone to change. Probable reasons are: There are not enough people who have viewed the chapter, and/or a much less-than-expected number of feedback came for the story during the break period- i want to give more time for other readers to appreciate the chapter rather than rushing to the next one. It is rare for people to review non-latest chapters, after all (I do appreciate reviews on non-latest chapters also).
In any case, I hope no one reads a whole story without leaving even a single vocal thought for me to read!
|Community:||Prince Of Tennis Fanfiction: Hetero Collection|
|Focus:||Anime/Manga Prince of Tennis|